MMA stars as kids

Today an old thread popped up on the Underground and we realize we never put in the Underground Blog. The thread is fours year old, but the images are still interesting so let's take a look at our favorite MMA stars when they were kids.

No Mas Pride Beanie

No Mas Pride Beanie

RVCA Game Time Jacket - BJ Penn

RVCA Game Time Jacket - BJ Penn

NHBStriker site profile image

32 minutes ago by NHBStriker

Haha, nice.

D241 site profile image

1 hour ago by D241

This CEO of a really big company was having a celebration party for the end of year. Starting out he had hired this janitor, Leroy Jenkins. Leroy at first was a janitor, and as the company grew he stayed doing basic janitorial stuff and some fix it projects here and there. The company was filled with upper class white people, dress nice, suit and tie, you know.... So this CEO is having a big party at his house, has this huge pool/pond and there's this Humongous Alligator named "Chopper". Leroy was literally the only minority in attendance, with the exception of some mexican help in the kitchen, but they were "help", Leroy was an "invite" just like the rest of the yuppies. The CEO made this big speech about how proud he was of all the "go getters" salesman, and ended it with a proposition- "If any of you go getters want a quick 100 thousand or my brand new Ferrari, you just have to jump in there and give ole Chopper a noogie" There were some laughs, but then, A BIG SPLASH!! Everyone nervously looks at the pond towards Chopper, and sure enough, there's old Leroy Jenkins in that mother fucker, tossing and turning with Chopper!! Chopper would take him under, twisting/turning, Leroy would pop up and you'd briefly see him punching Chopper trying to free hisself.

D241 site profile image

1 hour ago by D241

Finally after a few minutes of intense struggling, Leroy got Chopper to lose his grip, and Leroy, pants tore up, blood and scratches on his face and arms, slowly walks to the shallow part and out of the pool. As he starts walking past the crowd, a slow golf clap starts to emerge, that quickly picks up into an all out applause. Whistles, cheers, the whole shabang. Leroy walks up to the CEO, still holding the microphone-the CEO says... "Leroy, my god man I was just joking, but I'll be damned if that wasn't one of the craziest things I've ever seen in my life!! Although I thought everyone knew I was joking, I'm a man of my word Leroy, what's it going to be, 100 thousand or my brand new Ferrari"? Leroy takes a long hard stare at the crowd, there's a silence for about 12 seconds as he appears to be looking for someone in particular. Finally after a long silence, Leroy takes the microphone and says......     "I want the Mother Fucker who pushed me in the pool!!!!"

dunc site profile image

1 hour ago by dunc

While it is a common misconception that Lajcik is often brought up because he is sooooo nice or beat up an alligator...it is for a different reason.Sega Dreamcast...Front kick.Seriously though, he is really nice.

D241 site profile image

1 hour ago by D241

The above two post are good enough for me.  Good man that Tim.   NHBStriker, it's funny you mentioned an Alligator because the same time you did, I was posting a story involving an alligator on a different forum.  I'll share it with you, kinda long but good ending imo...

crowbar site profile image

2 hours ago by crowbar

One of,if not the kindest person that you will ever meet... period.I was down,and in between jobs & Tim only having met me through NHBStriker.....offered up his home until I was able to get on my feet.I will remember that for the remainder of my life.I didn`t take Tim up on his offer,but I will support the man any way that I possibly can until the day I die. Now,that I got that out of the way....alot of members might remember him from what happened to his toe when he fought Kimo in WFA.

NHBStriker site profile image

2 hours ago by NHBStriker

I had an advantage in this contest because I was fortunate enough a long time ago to get private lessons from Tim once a week for about six months. I believe his name comes up here fairly often because of what an amazing human being he is, rather than because of his time in the UFC. He will completely try to fuck you up in a fight but if he's not going against you in a contest of some kind, he is an incredibly kind, humble person.Worth noting is that a six foot alligator once went after a dog belonging to his friend, and Tim attacked the alligator, which literally did barrel rolls with Tim clinging onto it and punching it, until Tim hopped off.I haven't seen him in years but the truth is that I'm always kind of scared that I'll see a RIP thread on here for him, for trying to save kids out of a burning building or something.

D241 site profile image

3 hours ago by D241

That's a fighter's name I hear every once in a while, but I never knew why he's remembered.  Can't recall even seeing him fight, anyone care to share some light on him for me?

crowbar site profile image

5 hours ago by crowbar

NHBStriker got it right. It`s Tim Lajcik. Good job buddie. *I went to bed soon after I posted it so,sorry for the delay.

NatualBornTickler site profile image