Caceres wins 100k in OTN bonuses, Cerrone wants six fights

UFC on FOX 10: Henderson vs. Thomson
January 25, 2014
United Center
Chicago, Illinois

$50,000 'of the Night' performance bonuses

Submission of the Night
Alex Caceres defeated Sergio Pettis by Submission (RNC,  Round. 3, 4:39)

Knockout of the Night
Donald Cerrone defeated Adriano Martins by KO (Headkick, Round 1, 4:40)

Fight of the Night
Alex Caceres defeated Sergio Pettis by Submission (RNC,  Round. 3, 4:39)

UFC on FOX 10 had an announced attendance of 10,895 and a live gate of $863,655.

The Bonus put Cerrone in the lead for ZUFFA bonuses, with 13. He had five in the WEC and now has eight in the UFC. He still lags behind Joe Lauzon and Anderson Silva, who have twelve each. And Cerrone seemed underwhelmed when told about the record, simply respond with a "yeah."

What Cerrone wants is most fights this year.

"I want to set the record for most fights in a year," he said. "So if I can get six this year it'd be f---ing great."

"So, there's fighters out there that say they can't get fights," said Cerrone, not naming Khabib Nurmagomedov by name. "Hey man, I'm your guy."

MusclePharm Confidence Shirt

MusclePharm Confidence Shirt

MusclePharm Sportsline Shirt

MusclePharm Sportsline Shirt

WarmASStar's Moobs site profile image

1/27/14 10:03 PM by WarmASStar's Moobs

I stayed up to listen on the radio when he battled a million other sperm to get in the womb. He beat a million fucking dudes!!

FinestScotch site profile image

1/27/14 8:59 PM by FinestScotch

A closer fight does not mean a better fight.

MahatmaPetey site profile image

1/26/14 9:37 PM by MahatmaPetey

I remember staying up until 4am to read the play by play of him kicking in the womb.

Bebop site profile image

1/26/14 9:14 PM by Bebop

His ground game is like Hideo Torkoro, really fun to watch.

KingofBJJ site profile image

1/26/14 7:57 PM by KingofBJJ

I've been a fan since he was fighting on Youtube.

tcrowl18 site profile image

1/26/14 5:49 PM by tcrowl18

I've always loved watching Caceres. Been a fan since tuf 12, and I cant wait to see him put it all together

K.C. MacPherson Fan site profile image

1/26/14 4:30 PM by K.C. MacPherson Fan

I think they deserved fotn. Thomson and Ben was good but not spectacular. Plus I like seeing the young guys get those bonuses, life changing.

hendofanforlife site profile image

1/26/14 4:06 PM by hendofanforlife

Thank god most pro mma stoners put it down before camp like grownups

GriffinQ site profile image

1/26/14 3:55 PM by GriffinQ

Why wouldn't they..?

Caffiend site profile image

1/26/14 3:44 PM by Caffiend

Skip to 12:22 to here Alex field a question about his walkout song from Ariel Thanks to those who have already pointed it out, but I wasn't calling Alex a one trick pony, just linking his walkout song by "Paul Simon the greatest singer/songwriter of our time."