Kenflo gets engaged to Clark Gilmer

Clark Gilmer @ClarkGilmer
He PROPOSED!!! I feel like the luckiest girl in the world. My lover and best friend @kennyflorian proposed

Kenny Florian @kennyflorian
Had quite a few ninjas who helped me with this secret operation, a BIG thank you to you all who made this proposal a success! A master ninja, @James_law1 snapped some amazing photos.  I love this girl so much but it didn't stop me from "punking her".

Ms. Gilmer is a The North-Carolina-born model and actress, known for America's Next Top Model, Millionaire Matchmaker, and the 2012 Academy Award for Best Picture Argo.

Mr. Florian is a former UFC middleweight, welterweight, lightweight, and featherweight fighter, currently working as an analyst and color commentator, who, as the UG noisily noticed, proposes without socks.

Century Official UFC Fight Gloves

Century Official UFC Fight Gloves

Elevation Training Mask 2.0

Elevation Training Mask 2.0

tags: Kenny Florian (detail)  UFC   Clark Gilmer

Kirik site profile image

1/31/14 12:10 PM by Kirik

I want to add to all the well wishes and comments about his terrifc and deserved life, that I have known him since he was a purple belt, and he is a tremendous person as well. Some number of prominent fighters can be jerks from time to time, but Kenny can't - he was raised too well. Kenny Florian a warm and stellar human being.

KidJustice site profile image

1/31/14 9:32 AM by KidJustice

This^ I have always been a big Kenflo fan. He is a champ in my book. Hard work pays off and it is great to see him doing well after he hung up the gloves.

fakezaga site profile image

1/31/14 7:45 AM by fakezaga

Jeezus Kenny, put on some socks.

Bootsy Collins site profile image

1/31/14 6:59 AM by Bootsy Collins

Well played. VU sir

rkm456 site profile image

1/30/14 2:42 PM by rkm456

^ This, so this.Big congratulations to Kenny on snagging such a beautiful girl, and just being awesome in general.

MMA Girls site profile image

1/30/14 2:40 PM by MMA Girls

Congrats Kenny!!!

4ozToFreedom site profile image

1/30/14 1:30 PM by 4ozToFreedom

I think I saw this movie. Doesn't she cheat on him with the scuba diver instructor on their honeymoon?

chaplinshouse site profile image

1/30/14 1:14 PM by chaplinshouse

That's great to know grandpa

Purpose site profile image

1/30/14 12:20 PM by Purpose

Kenny Florian may have failed at winning a UFC title, but he wins at life.He gets to do what he loves - teach & compete, he's competed at the highest level in MMA & challenged for a title 2 times. He was one of the pioneers from TUF and later became one of the biggest names in the sport.He spends every day doing what he loves and also landed a side job as UFC commentator.If that's not enough he about to get married to a beautiful model.10 years ago everyone called him a TUF reject. NO ONE expected this...Congrats Kenny!

choadler site profile image

1/30/14 11:27 AM by choadler

Jesus, Florian. That is the way to marry up!Good job and congrats. Very happy for you. Met you at a Claddagh Fund event a few years ago on the fenway ice. You were a very nice guy, signed a few things for my sick daughter. Will always appreciate it.Good luck, and good job!