Eye maintains her innocence

Earlier this week we learned that the Texas Department of Wrestling over turned the fight result of Jessica Eye. Eye was also put on an administrative suspension, both of which Eye is hoping to appeal:

"If I had done something so seriously wrong does everybody think that the UFC or the Texas commission would be helping me or not fully suspending me?  People forget what they already know and they speculate things that don't even make sense just because they want to.  I'm really trying to figure this situation out and people want me to say more, but what it really boils down to is like it doesn't matter because I didn't do anything that I shouldn't have done.  If anything it's a clerical mistake on my own end and I'm going to work through it and I'm not going to give anybody any extra ammo to sit there and make me feel stupid or be stupid," Eye said.

"I'm a single female, what the hell am I going to do with a PED?  I'm trying to get a date one day, I'm trying to get married.  Or being a drug addict?  People use your brains, use what you know about me already."

MMA gear now available at the UG Store

McDavid Knee Sleeve w/ Elastic

McDavid Knee Sleeve w/ Elastic

JAKKS Pacific Series 1 Evan Tanner Action Figure

JAKKS Pacific Series 1 Evan Tanner Action Figure

Happiness Bunny site profile image

2/9/14 1:03 AM by Happiness Bunny

If females take roids it enlarges the clitoris, pretty gross actually.

epwar site profile image

2/8/14 11:45 PM by epwar

LOL!  Eye see what you did there.

California site profile image

2/8/14 11:38 PM by California

It's none of mEye business, so Eye don't really care.Oh yucca yucca.

FlyingSomethingOrAnotherPlata site profile image

2/8/14 8:49 PM by FlyingSomethingOrAnotherPlata

I know it is not a blood thinner. It was late, and I could have explained that better. I cannot take any heavy pain killers, that can induce any effect like bleeding. The strongest I can take is 100MG of Ultram a day(2 50MG pills).In some cases you can take less and less, until you are able to skip a month before the fights, just have to reset and get your INR even again. I do not know her situation, or why she is on them. This is all coming from my experience, and my Dr.As far as I am concerned she has the right to do whatever she wants, I was merely stating a reason as to why it would be dangerous, not that she couldn't do it.

mbern site profile image

2/8/14 6:15 PM by mbern

I hope she marries someone with the last name of Brown. It will make for a good newspaper wedding announcement.

2JupitersTooMany site profile image

2/8/14 3:10 PM by 2JupitersTooMany

Glaucoma, imo

buvaiser site profile image

2/8/14 3:02 PM by buvaiser

Being on blood thinner makes it too risky to be in a combat sport in the first place. If one does it in their own gym, that's their prerogative to risk their life for a hobby. But athletic commissions shod not license people on them for pro events. That would make it useless to be on peds if you're not using it to enhance performance for money.Also tylenol is not a blood thinner. Unless you take a whole bottle of it and send yourself into fulminant liver failure with an inr of 4. Yes I've taken care of quite a f ew people who did that.

Poindexter site profile image

2/8/14 2:30 PM by Poindexter

Did she make any sense?

Gary-zilla site profile image

2/8/14 1:47 PM by Gary-zilla

PS What the alphabet would look like without Q & R.

Morpheus1976 site profile image

2/8/14 1:38 PM by Morpheus1976

you have a brain, so you could easily figure it out yourself.btw bloodyelbow reports it was weed.

The newest MMA equipment and apparel!