Joanne's Predictions: TUF China Finale

The Underground's resident fight expert (read: cutie) gives her predictions on this weekend's TUF China Finale, which takes place in Macao, China.

MMA gear now available at the UG Store

Tatami Multi Flex NO GI Fight Shorts

Tatami Multi Flex NO GI Fight Shorts

TapouT Ankle Bar Athletic Socks (3 Pack)

TapouT Ankle Bar Athletic Socks (3 Pack)

tags: Joanna Spracken   MMA Girls   TUF China   video

UGCTT_THE Kevin Chandler site profile image

2/27/14 6:27 PM by UGCTT_THE Kevin Chandler

Hot chick, fun accent, I'll watch the videos.  Hotter with the American accent, your 'Shawn Jordan' was pretty good.  American's not easy.   I will also give my $.02 to say I think you could make the videos a bit longer.  Meaning, when you just give the quick 2 min predictions, as others have said, it's just your picks.  You don't really add anything of value or explain them, you (mainly) just give the picks.  Tbh, you could do that with a post.  Regardless that you're stupid-hot, we don't (really) need to see you to hear your picks.  I think if you gave a little more in-depth analysis and flexed your MMA-muscles a bit, you'd get a better response and would justify us watching the vid besides looking at you.  Just food for thought.   Lastly, although the correct answer is both, I'll take Joanne over Arianny all day, every day.

Forethought site profile image

2/27/14 5:43 PM by Forethought

I don't care about China TUF or this up coming event. I'll watch reruns of Bellator from Friday.

MachidaRustledMyJimmiez site profile image

2/27/14 5:08 PM by MachidaRustledMyJimmiez

Can we get a Naked News version in After Dark?

MMA Girls site profile image

2/27/14 4:56 PM by MMA Girls

Some of the fights I break down more...Some not so much because it seems redundant. Most fans already know what the fighter can do. I'm just giving my quick opinion.

ChrisWeidmanLEGitWon site profile image

2/27/14 4:35 PM by ChrisWeidmanLEGitWon

How accurate is this chick? I get that she is hot and has a sexy accent but she's not very good at this. 1st prediction talking about Hioki " I want him to win, obviously he has a good ground game, his striking's improved I see him winning a decision" wow so much insight. I have watched a few of her videos before and she never gives and insight or breaks anything down. Any hot chick that knows a little about MMA can make a video like this.

Just bleed guys forgotton nike swoosh site profile image

2/27/14 4:22 PM by Just bleed guys forgotton nike swoosh

I'd take her predictions far more seriously if she was masturbating while giving them.

Pettis Bros POORtrait Tattoos site profile image

2/27/14 4:06 PM by Pettis Bros POORtrait Tattoos

wud penetrate

Burning Spear site profile image

2/27/14 3:29 PM by Burning Spear

This video would be a lot better with your top off, tits

tikmovado site profile image

2/27/14 1:12 PM by tikmovado

WTF i thought this was a twerk video.

Chris site profile image

2/27/14 12:50 PM by Chris

Both is the correct answer.

MMA apparel and training equipment
BLACK FRIDAY