Rousey reveals her strategy to beat Floyd Mayweather Jr.

Ronda Rousey was recently a guest on Power 106 FM and was asked by the host if she could beat pro boxer Floyd Mayweather Jr in a fight. He response was pretty funny:

Radio Host: Ronda Rousey, Keep it real with me. In the UFC octagon, if you were to fight Floyd Mayweather, would he stand a chance? In your discipline. If he came in, no gloves on, just in karate shorts, could he stand a chance?

Ronda Rousey: I’ll tell you what I’d do. You ready? I would drop down to the ground and crawl over to him as fast I as I can and then I’d grab him by…I would even stand up. I wouldn’t be anywhere near him. I would just do a little army crawl over there. He’d  have to run away and I’d be skittering after him, like the one dude in Bloodsport who was doing the whole monkey crawl fight system. I would do that. I would just bear crawl over there, just too low for him to hit me and tackle him down.

Radio Host: So once you get him to the ground, then that could be it?

Ronda Rousey: Well I spend a lot of time there. I doubt that he does.

UFC Women\'s Ronda Rousey UFC 168 Walkout Shirt

UFC Women's Ronda Rousey UFC 168 Walkout Shirt

Fuji Women\'s Pink Blossom Gi

Fuji Women's Pink Blossom Gi

I_lov3_JUSTIN_BIEBER site profile image

3/7/14 6:18 PM by I_lov3_JUSTIN_BIEBER

You guys so sure she would get slept? All she needs is one opening to get the clinch. One half-second mistake or hesitation.

Hecklah site profile image

3/7/14 5:57 PM by Hecklah

Bear crawl.. If it's pride rules shes fuuucked!

riddlebox site profile image

3/7/14 2:55 AM by riddlebox

Lol you can tell the people that actually watched the video from those that didn't.

MikeMinx site profile image

3/6/14 11:53 PM by MikeMinx

Man?,,, I respect your join date and everything, but honestly (have you ever grappled?!) and/or grappled against (someone who never has)?!?!

RicGillespie site profile image

3/6/14 10:16 PM by RicGillespie

They mentioned this on PTI today.... Not often they ever talk about MMA and whenever they do.. always in a negative light.

Hecklah site profile image

3/6/14 9:59 PM by Hecklah

Pretty Boy Floyd is fast as lightning. He would hurt Rhonda. I know everyone has this romantic idea of this going another way but his jab would keep her at bay and the hook would put her away. He is a current world champion, relevant, professional prize fighter. He has pin point accuracy. I'd love to see him unplug her though.

warmonky site profile image

3/6/14 5:39 PM by warmonky

You guys think a five foot nothing,hundred pound nothing girl is tough. You guys are sad!

twodragunns site profile image

3/6/14 5:12 PM by twodragunns

She says she can beat a fucking yeast infection too ....... who gives a flying fuck what that bimbo has to say? Floyd Mayweather would hospitalize Honda for weeks if she stepped into a ring to fight him. This bitch thinks she's super fucking human.

ShatsBassoon site profile image

3/5/14 11:56 PM by ShatsBassoon

Rhonda is number 9th p4p best boxer on the planet. -DFW.

CurtisTheConqueror site profile image

3/5/14 11:32 PM by CurtisTheConqueror

Hey in a MMA fight I would bet on a judo toss and armbar finish from Ronda. She's almost in Floyd's weight class lol.