Rest in Peace Mask

5th year anniversary of Mask passing video.
From: Bobby Razak's Profile">Bobby Razak
Member Since: 1/1/01
Posts: 3476

I just did this video so we remember our brother Mask. Never forgotten, always in our hearts. 5 years March 11 2014

TapouT Stronger Shirt

TapouT Stronger Shirt

TapouT Performance Fight Shorts

TapouT Performance Fight Shorts

tags: Mask   TapouT   Bobby Razak   Charles Lewis Jr.

BRZ site profile image

3/25/14 6:42 PM by BRZ

Good video Bobby. And RIP Mask

HITMAN DAN DIAZ site profile image

3/25/14 5:29 PM by HITMAN DAN DIAZ

TTT

Bobby Razak site profile image

3/17/14 6:52 PM by Bobby Razak

MASK Movie 5 year Trailer from Bobby Razak on Vimeo.

Bobby Razak site profile image

3/17/14 5:15 PM by Bobby Razak

Johnny D your all class brother :)

Johnny D site profile image

3/17/14 4:42 PM by Johnny D

Five years already, I remember how visible the Tapout crew was back then, seems like they were everywhere, the TV shows, the events.. Charles "mask" Lewis was one of a kind, I never met any of the Tapout crew but Mask was highly influential none the less. The guy made me laugh and motivated me to be better every time I saw him speak, when I learned of his death I actually had to leave the room I was in because I didn't want others to see how upset I was, that is some strong evidence of the impact his person had on peoples lives, even people he never met before. He wasn't one of the good things about MMA he was one of the best things about MMA and it sucks that he's gone, I'm sure anyone reading this that did know him would whole heartedly agree, he was the type of person that broke the mold, a true one of a kind, and you can never replace a person like that.

crowbar site profile image

3/16/14 9:50 PM by crowbar

"Maybe I won`t be able to reach a million people,but,I might reach that 1 person,who can reach a million,that`s what it`s about man."

Bisping=Gatekeeper4Life site profile image

3/16/14 6:53 PM by Bisping=Gatekeeper4Life

RIP

troublesome13 site profile image

3/16/14 7:00 AM by troublesome13

FlyingSomethingOrAnotherPlata site profile image

3/16/14 5:19 AM by FlyingSomethingOrAnotherPlata

"It just takes one idea, just one, but you got it go up there in that one little part that your thinking that is just so crazy...it only sounds crazy cuz nobody else is thinking about it, that's your special gift" Charles "Mask" Lewis Jr.

shaqitup site profile image

3/16/14 3:39 AM by shaqitup

Eat a fucking dick man.RIP.

MMA apparel and training equipment
BLACK FRIDAY