Diaz wants to give Hendricks an ass-whooping

Johny Hendricks is the new UFC welterweight champion, but who his first title defense will be against is still up in the air. But one guy making a strong case for himself, is the always outspoken Nick Diaz:

“I’m ready to fight,” Diaz told Showdown Joe Ferraro following UFC 171 Saturday in Dallas. “I’m ready to fight the right fight.”

Mere moments after Johny Hendricks defeated Robbie Lawler in the main event to claim the vacant welterweight title, Diaz called out the new champion.

Johny Hendricks, take an ass-whooping right to your face, bro, worse than tonight. You got your ass whooped [by Lawler],” said the colourful Diaz, who explained the UFC bought him a ticket and invited him to the event.

Metal Mulisha Split Shirt

Metal Mulisha Split Shirt

Metal Mulisha Hidden Shirt

Metal Mulisha Hidden Shirt

cripplersc site profile image

3/23/14 4:31 PM by cripplersc

Ufc needs Diaz to sell ppv's. Theres no real draws at 170 except Diaz and GSP. Niggas need to step their self marketing game up. Chael should run a course

GayGuardMooseSaucy site profile image

3/23/14 3:25 PM by GayGuardMooseSaucy

Hendricks wants to double leg Diaz

CoolnDeadly site profile image

3/23/14 2:37 PM by CoolnDeadly

Diaz is coming off two losses. Why does he think he always deserves a Title Shot after these fights? Tired of hearing him cry. Sign a contract and earn it.

CapnKindBud site profile image

3/17/14 1:12 PM by CapnKindBud

Woodley just said the exact same thing that I did lol !

CapnKindBud site profile image

3/17/14 12:28 PM by CapnKindBud

Show me, bitch! Show me where I'm crazy!WHEN has Diaz beaten a world class wrestler? GSP controlled him and completely exposed him. When has Diaz done ANYTHING in the UFC except stand and try to goad the opponent into a slug fest? When that doesn't work. He loses.He has lost twice in a row and didn't even compete . I like Diaz as a person more than Hendricks and I think that Nick is very talented.That's why it sucks that he is a Gracie JJ fighter and he rarely uses it.GSP had him on his back for the whole fight and he did NOTHING.So chew on that fanboy and grow up an see things for what they are.ANYONE who has followed this sport KNOWS that strong wrestlers are the WORST match up for Diaz.

GeorgJonesSilva site profile image

3/17/14 12:22 PM by GeorgJonesSilva

Nick Diaz is one of the few real fighters left in mma today and props to him for being real and I hope him the best in his endeavours in mma

StocktonStickerSlap site profile image

3/17/14 12:21 PM by StocktonStickerSlap

Sticker slap IMO.

BlueWrapper site profile image

3/17/14 12:19 PM by BlueWrapper

Personally I'd like to see twood vs. Lombard, winner gets a shot the belt. But that would spoil two interesting title fights I guess.

BlueWrapper site profile image

3/17/14 12:16 PM by BlueWrapper

LOLNick couldn't stop the takedowns. Not to mention if Big Rig can eat huge shots to chin from Lawler there is no chance Diaz KOs him. I'd also like to see this fight but I think Johny wins pretty easily.

MMA apparel and training equipment
MMA clothing and gear