Gina Carano to meet with White next week to discuss fighting future

Despite our April Fool's joke that Gina Carano had signed to fight with the UFC, this time we promise this story is legit. Although she hasn't signed anything, Gina Carano did tell the Arsenio Hall show that she is seriously considering a return and will meet with UFC President Dana White next week:

On Thursday's episode of "The Arsenio Hall Show," Carano said she is currently "kinda considering" fighting in the UFC and is meeting with UFC president Dana White next week to discuss her future with the promotion.

"I love it," she said about fighting. "It's something I can do that makes everything else disappear. I dream about it. I just didn't know if I was ever going to get placed with the opportunity to make a comeback. So I'm either going to do it now or retire and say, I'm never going to do it. So now is the moment."

UFC Fine Gauge Jacquard Beanie

UFC Fine Gauge Jacquard Beanie

Bad Boy Brazil Cadet Hat

Bad Boy Brazil Cadet Hat

tags: Gina Carano   Dana White

Bry Bry site profile image

4/6/14 11:29 AM by Bry Bry

i could give a shit les about ronda/Carano..for you guys interested in the tits aspect, how old are you, 10??seriously why do you want to see this fight?zero appeal for me..

ShatsBassoon site profile image

4/6/14 10:39 AM by ShatsBassoon

Ronda needs to fight Cyborg to garner any interest from myself.

dominating_fashion site profile image

4/6/14 10:34 AM by dominating_fashion

If it happens, Gina vs Ronda would be like Matt Hughes vs Royce.

CaptainAhab site profile image

4/6/14 8:26 AM by CaptainAhab

Why does anyone really want to see Gina get beat up?

MrBoone site profile image

4/5/14 7:27 PM by MrBoone

I second legit LOL

DanCrase site profile image

4/5/14 4:29 PM by DanCrase

genDAV site profile image

4/5/14 4:04 PM by genDAV

i'd rather see her meet with Playboy at this point

Clarence Parents site profile image

4/5/14 3:35 PM by Clarence Parents

Gina.. do you still want to be a F@#$%^& fighter?!

newjack900 site profile image

4/5/14 3:20 PM by newjack900

I wonder how pist Dana was when he heard Rogan leaking out that huge news was about to come out in the women's division when that could have only really be about 3 things lol.

Xad site profile image

4/5/14 1:15 PM by Xad

I hope White doesn't try to lowball Gina just because she has a fight left on her contract. She should talk with them but leave the monetary figure to her management team, definitely should include a large cut of PPV profits of a PPV that would do incredibly well.As far as i'm concerned, even with all the push Rousey has received from Zuffa, Gina would still attract far more attention than Rousey under the UFC banner...especially when Gina's in fight shape, it's a no contest. As for the fight itself...doubt it'd last long, Gina's wrestling and ground game was never very good and that's where Rousey shines. And once she loses, she can welcome Cyborg into the UFC for one more payday; yes, she got demolished the first time around, but the rematch wouldn't be any less exciting especially if Cyborg is randomly tested throughout training.Gina Carano weighins alone are fantastic entertainment, from the incredible figure when fighting Cyborg to the towel dropping to almost reveal her massive boobs; yes please!