Miller and McGregor have heated exchange on 'MMA Hour'

Their fight is still over 10 weeks away, but the verbal warfare has already begun between Conor McGregor and Cole Miller, who both were guests on today's 'MMA Hour':

"He opened his mouth, he should've kept quiet. There's a Celtic saying, ‘many a times a man's mouth broke his nose.' And this is one more of those sayings. That man opens his mouth, and I'm going to break his nose."

"Man, he's talking about stopping me in the first round?" Miller said in response. "I'm going to be the one that stops him in the first round. His jaw is going to be so weak from running his mouth, the first punch I'm going to hit with is going to lay him out."

"Cole, I'm going to break you," McGregor replied. "You're too slow. You're the slowest motherf--ker I've ever seen! You're the slowest in the division!"

"Dude, I've been slower than everybody I've ever fought," Miller shot back. "I win and I'm slower, I'm weaker, I'm not as agile. I don't have any of those gifts. I'm just better than everybody that I beat, and I'm going to be better than you."

"I love it," McGregor responded. "You're slow, you're sloppy, you're less agile. I love it. Tell me more. Tell me more, Cole. You got yourself in trouble. Your mouth got you into trouble brother, yeah? You're going to pay for it. You're going to pay for what you said."

"I can't even understand what you're saying, man," Miller said.

Yussarian site profile image

5/7/14 6:24 PM by Yussarian

Agreed, I actually like his schtick, but he needs a record to go along with it. And he just hasn't got that quite yet. Talking gets you fights, may put butts in seats and money in your pocket, but it doesn't lead to a belt. It would be nice to have a colorful character as a champ of the division, but that is a rare sight within the UFC.

LilAspieBastard site profile image

5/7/14 4:13 PM by LilAspieBastard

Kind of a case of the Pocket Techno Viking calling the kettle black, no?

Trick or Truth site profile image

5/6/14 7:17 PM by Trick or Truth

I like his schtick! I find it entertaining, its a change from the mundane and the boring. I am hoping he gets a win and a dominate one at that, we will see though.

epwar site profile image

5/6/14 3:03 PM by epwar

Uh, Dan Hardy (given 4 non-top 10 guys to get a title shot)...Michael Bisping (given 3-4 non-top 10s to get to a no. 1 contender fight he always loses) Rory MacDonald ("Che Mills is a monster!" - Rogan)...Urijah Faber (before his most recent title shot, he only had to win 1 fight to get his yearly title shot)...Kenny Florian...

TwentyNineTwentyEight site profile image

5/6/14 2:52 PM by TwentyNineTwentyEight

Get him Cole.

Poindexter site profile image

5/6/14 2:26 PM by Poindexter

I like Helwani, but if you are going to have two fighters on at the same time, that don't like each other, you have to moderate with some level of authority. That show was a clusterfuck.

Arlovskis Chin site profile image

5/6/14 2:25 PM by Arlovskis Chin

Like who?

Blue Flame Special site profile image

5/6/14 2:22 PM by Blue Flame Special

McGregor's full of it. But you can't say that wasn't funny. I don't think Cole really knew what to do."Say my name! SAY MY NAME RIGHT NOW!!"

BackOffWarchild site profile image

5/6/14 2:17 PM by BackOffWarchild

I can't cheer for anyone with a tattoo that stupid.  Just not possible.  It really says everything you need to know about a man, and in MacGregor's case, it says "I'm an idiot."

Zed Wayne Zed site profile image