Kennedy vs. Mousasi, the bitter Twitter battle

Following his win over Mark Munoz at UFC Fight Night: Berlin Gegard Mousasi mentioned Tim Kennedy or Luke Rockhold as potential opponents. Kennedy accepted, with a vengeance.

Tim Kennedy @TimKennedyMMA
So it appears @mousasi_mma is ranked #7 at middleweight now... right behind me.... Curious...

Tim Kennedy @TimKennedyMMA
I would like to point out that @mousasi_mma has an inconsistent chest hair pattern.

Gegard Mousasi @mousasi_mma
@TimKennedyMMA If u are looking for a fight I am coming for you.... @danawhite @ufc @NimaSafapour @arielhelwani @KarynBryant

Tim Kennedy @TimKennedyMMA
@mousasi_mma @danawhite @ufc @NimaSafapour @arielhelwani @KarynBryant why did you tag all those other people if you're trying fight me?

Tim Kennedy        ? @TimKennedyMMA
@mousasi_mma bwwwwaaa ha ha ha

Gegard Mousasi  @mousasi_mma
@TimKennedyMMA LOL u goofy look alike macdonald clown, normally I dont fight midgets but for u I make an exception.

UFC Elite Series MMA Training Gloves

UFC Elite Series MMA Training Gloves

Century Official UFC Fight Gloves

Century Official UFC Fight Gloves

tags: UFC   Gegard Mousasi (detail)  Tim Kennedy

HenryO site profile image

6/5/14 6:12 PM by HenryO

King Mo is a 205er and one of best wrestlers in MMA, he also had no interest in fighting MousasiHopefully UFC does KEnnedy/Mousasi on that UFC Japan card

Strykr619 site profile image

6/4/14 11:28 PM by Strykr619

I got love for my Pinoy peoples but Munoz isn't really a good measure considering I still remember Mousasi getting wrestle fucked by King Mo.... Will see thou if Tim can take him down.... If not Mousasi will light him up.

hooha site profile image

6/4/14 11:22 PM by hooha

if this fight happens, i will be wishing for Mousasi's complete dominance of Kennedy with every fiber of my being!!! Would probably be a competitive fight though; both are A level fighters, 'cept I think that Mousasi is much better! I hate TK's personality more than any other MMA fighter living, dead or imprisoned (and that's saying something when you consider who's out there)! Not bashing here, he's a solid fighter and I've followed both of these guys since the beginning. Mousasi is a great fighter and a great, worldly sportsman who carries himself like a real human being (like Fedor, GSP, etc.), so I'm a huge fan. GO MOUSASI!!!

FedorEmilioEstevez site profile image

6/4/14 11:18 PM by FedorEmilioEstevez

If happily watch any combination of the guys you mentioned again and again but each to their own

Haadogei site profile image

6/4/14 11:13 PM by Haadogei

I really don't care about the 4 Strikeforce guys (Mousasi, Jacare, Kennedy, Rockhold) fighting each other anymore. Time to move on from that era, it doesn't excite me. Get them into the title picture. It's like the Cerrone Bendo Pettis Varner connection.....we saw it all since WEC, stop beating a dead horse.

fedro site profile image

6/4/14 10:39 PM by fedro

Iran #1

Turdkutter site profile image

6/4/14 9:51 PM by Turdkutter

USA

Chomas site profile image

6/4/14 9:45 PM by Chomas

He is. And his loss to King Mo should be wiped from his record. That was the worst blanketing display I have ever seen.

caseharts site profile image

6/4/14 9:28 PM by caseharts

I think you guys are underestimating gegards bjj. I think he can sweep Kennedy easily. Mousasis bjj is much better than bispings and moose is much stronger