Complete UFC 174 results

UFC 174 took place at the Rogers Arena in Vancouver, British Columbia on Saturday, June 14th. The main event was a flyweight title fight between Demetrious Johnson and Ali Bagautinov.

Main Card (Live on PPV, 10:00 PM ET)
-Demetrious Johnson defeated Ali Bagautinov by Unanimous Decision (50-45, 50-45, 50-45)
-Rory MacDonald defeated Tyron Woodley by Unanimous Decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27)
-Ryan Bader defeated Rafael “Feijao” Cavalcante by Unanimous Decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27)
-Andrei Arlovski defeated Brendan Schaub by Split Decision (28-29, 29-28, 29-28)
-Ovince Saint Preux defeated Ryan Jimmo by TKO (Verbal Tapout, Round 2, 2:10)

Preliminary Bouts (Live on FX, 8:00 PM ET)
-Kiichi Kunimoto defeated Daniel Sarafian by Submission (RNC, Round 1, 2:52)
-Valerie Letourneau defeated Elizabeth Phillips by Split Decision (28-29, 29-28, 29-28)
-Yves Jabouin defeated Mike Easton by Unanimous Decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)
-Tae Hyun Bang defeated Kajan Johnson by KO (Punch, Round 3, 2:01)

Preliminary Bouts (Live on UFC Fight Pass, 7:00 PM ET)
-Michinori Tanaka defeated Roland Delorme by Unanimous Decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27)
-Jason Saggo defeated Josh Shockley by TKO (Punches, Round 1, 4:57)

MMA gear now available at the UG Store

TapouT Ankle Bar Athletic Socks (3 Pack)

TapouT Ankle Bar Athletic Socks (3 Pack)

TapouT Ankle Bar Athletic Socks (3 Pack)

TapouT Ankle Bar Athletic Socks (3 Pack)

Bry Bry site profile image

6/15/14 12:09 PM by Bry Bry

yeah thats the thing, the main 5 fights looked solid but then u start watching them and its like ZZZZZZZZZZZZ way too many ufc events i think..too many carbon copy fighters, hardly anyone stands out for certain skill-sets.. TeHuna vs marquadt as the main event in the next card??LMFAO

Bry Bry site profile image

6/15/14 12:05 PM by Bry Bry

same here, me and a buddy whose also really into MMA just sat there bored to death during this Ufc..the Schaub/Arlovski and Bader fights just sucked all energy out of us and then the main event went exactly as expected...just ZZZZZZZZZZZZ what does the ufc do now, just sign Melvin Manhoef and have him fight every card?the biggest problem i see is the fighters are too balanced, fighters dont have any strengths anymore, they are just well versed at everything and it makes for some awful fights..

Powerful DJH site profile image

6/15/14 4:21 AM by Powerful DJH

I left the casino near me up 300 and only went in there with 35 bucks earlier tonight. I never gamble but that's def a good feeling.

Powerful DJH site profile image

6/15/14 4:17 AM by Powerful DJH

That card was an abortion. Thank god I didn't pay for it.

BeauTown site profile image

6/15/14 2:38 AM by BeauTown

I wish I bet more!! I got 5/5 on my parlay tonight I wasn't confident enough though only put on $10 but got payed out about 160 so I'm happy overall

FightFan23 site profile image

6/15/14 2:36 AM by FightFan23

did they show her on tv? I would love to hear/see a clip of it haha

tefoak site profile image

6/15/14 2:18 AM by tefoak

Megan Olivi responded to that tweet:Megan Olivi ?@MeganOlivi  1h@ufc @Sholler_UFC @DanaBecker @MightyWife I don't think it is. She's in the octagon and the woman is still screaming.And some person on reddit is saying it definitely wasn't MM's wife b/c he was sitting near her and that it was some fat woman screaming.

Donald Sterling Fan site profile image

6/15/14 1:19 AM by Donald Sterling Fan

post fight presserhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QK5kIX4tg-w

Trane site profile image

6/15/14 1:17 AM by Trane

Sorry to rub it in guys but I am spot on tonight. Ended up winning $1400 on only 2 fights. I bet $600 on Tanaka to win, $600 on OSP to win, and $300 on a Tanaka/OSP parlay. Would have won more had I parlayed Shaub and Rory as well but can't get too greedy, I'm happy with the payday tonight :)

RJJH site profile image

6/15/14 1:07 AM by RJJH

I was there live. I got lots of comments....but I am going to wait until the morning to post them.

MMA clothing and gear