White: TUF 19 the 'worst season' ever

The nineteenth season of the Ultimate Fighter is currently airing on Fox Sports and despite the series long running success, this season is the worst, at least according to UFC President Dana White:

“It was without a doubt the worst season and the least motivated the fighters have ever been,” White told MMAjunkie. “But I can say this, at least the fights pick up at the end.”

“Let me tell you the difference between that season and what’s going on with Mexico and Latin America right now,” White said. “Every day we’re in there, and I don’t want to miss any of these fights. These guys are so pumped to be living in that house and so excited to be fighting. It’s just crazy. … When I go to those fights, it’s fun. I feel like I’m at a fight I just paid $1,000 for my ticket.”

UFC Fine Gauge Jacquard Beanie

UFC Fine Gauge Jacquard Beanie

UFC Elite Series Open Face Headgear

UFC Elite Series Open Face Headgear

tags: Dana White   TUF 19

Yussarian site profile image

6/13/14 11:38 PM by Yussarian

Running out of talent?

GROUNDnLB site profile image

6/13/14 8:59 PM by GROUNDnLB

In other news, water is wet

Christian_ site profile image

6/13/14 8:46 PM by Christian_

why be healthy and get a bs decision loss?at least when u get injured u usually get a shot in the ufc if u were doing good.

boneskodaiceman site profile image

6/13/14 8:45 PM by boneskodaiceman

I am not impressed with Penn v Edgar III.

GSP24 site profile image

6/13/14 7:58 PM by GSP24

Only 2 guys, other than the finalists, got a shot after the Carwin vs. Nelson season. Nothing tops that shit season of fights, nothing.

Rudi site profile image

6/13/14 7:53 PM by Rudi

Dana is a dick. Every fight on tuf cant be exciting, they fucking fight 3 times in 6 weeks. Geez, id lay and pray as well just to stay healthy.

RKing85 site profile image

6/13/14 7:48 PM by RKing85

good thing nobody watches TUF anymore so nobody will see it.

DoomFarmer site profile image

6/13/14 7:42 PM by DoomFarmer

It's time to close the book on this damn show.Come up with something different.I could get into a series sort of like Tapout where Zuffa people go scout fighters and offer a contract.

Bay Area site profile image

6/13/14 7:18 PM by Bay Area

I don't think alcohol was banned.The preview for next weeks episode shows them drunk and one guy naked and one fighter said they had too much to drink

MisterHawkeMMA site profile image

6/13/14 7:13 PM by MisterHawkeMMA

What's crazy is that that first episode started out so strong. Dude getting put to death in front of his mom. Preacher man with the come back arm bar victory, etc.  In general it just seems like the Americans are sort of entitiled. If you watched this last season of Brazil, you could tell they wanted it more than the Americans also. I almost feel like they should only do Americans once every other year. And the rest of the time do other countries. I'd watch TUF Russia in a heartbeat. That season would be insane.