Complete UFC Fight Night 46 results

The Ultimate Fight Night 46 took place Saturday, July 19th in Dublin, Ireland. The event was broadcast exclusively on UFC Fight Pass.

Main Card (UFC Fight Pass / 3:00 PM ET)
-Conor McGregor defeated Diego Brandao by TKO (Strikes, Round 1, 4:05)
-Gunnar Nelson defeated Zak Cummings by Submission (RNC, 2nd Round, 4:48)
-Ian McCall defeated Brad Pickett by Unanimous Decision (30-27, 30-27, 29-28)
-Norman Parke defeated Naoyuki Kotani by TKO (Strikes, Round 3, 3:41)

Preliminary Bouts (Live on UFC Fight Pass / 12:30 PM ET)
-Ilir Latifi defeated Chris Dempsey by TKO (Strikes, Round 1, 2:07)
-Neil Seery defeated Phil Harris by Unanimous Decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27)
-Cathal Pendred defeated Mike King by Technical Submission (RNC, Round 2, 3:33)
-Trevor Smith defeated Tor Troeng by Unanimous Decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)
-Nikita Krylov defeated Cody Donovan by TKO (Punches, Round 1, 4:57)
-Patrick Holohan defeated Josh Sampo by Submission (RNC, Round 1, 3:06)

MMA gear now available at the UG Store

McDavid Knee Sleeve w/ Elastic

McDavid Knee Sleeve w/ Elastic

Super Body Care Shower Gel 8oz

Super Body Care Shower Gel 8oz

Gingy the great site profile image

7/20/14 7:29 AM by Gingy the great

I thought one of my speakers blew, turned out it was just Dublin cheering... My speakers have never crackled like that

ds1970 site profile image

7/20/14 6:08 AM by ds1970

Yes, there was some booing.

myblood04 site profile image

7/20/14 4:11 AM by myblood04

Loved this card. Thank you ufc :)

The Power Double site profile image

7/20/14 3:36 AM by The Power Double

It felt similar to the Hunt vs Bigfoot card in Australia, expect even more atmosphere. The Aussie card was on in the morning though so the crowd didn't have much of a chance to get full of piss

ajsr site profile image

7/20/14 1:25 AM by ajsr

I don't think any amount of hyperbole could adequately describe the night tbh; that was a special, special experience from start to finish.

NorthernIrishZombie site profile image

7/20/14 1:17 AM by NorthernIrishZombie

I'm just getting to bed after coming from the event. What a crazy one. I've been to 5 UFC events in the last 10 months and can say that this one wins on having the best atmosphere/crowd hands down. I'm not sure how it came across on TV but it was absolutely incredible to be there.

Powerful DJH site profile image

7/20/14 12:56 AM by Powerful DJH

Yea the hands up thing isn't a big deal the way he uses his range and keeps distance and it allows him to punch from angles foreign to most guys. Kinda Like chuck used to.

Hard Aground site profile image

7/20/14 12:51 AM by Hard Aground

What was the crowd like? I don't mean rooting for the Irish, that's a given, but was it like Brazil where they boo everyone else?

ajsr site profile image

7/19/14 11:27 PM by ajsr

That is the worst piece of MMA analysis I have ever read....and that is saying something.

Jack_Bauer site profile image

7/19/14 11:17 PM by Jack_Bauer

LOL....I think we should wait unti he beats a TOP 15 fighter before we go delcaring such things. All this fight proved is that he may be in the same class as Darren Elkins and Dustin Pourier. And you have to admit, he has a lot more hype than that. I really hope they put him against Frankie Edgar or Ricardo Lamas next. I really think the Frankie/Conor fight could sell like a motherfucker and would be a GREAT test for both fighters involved at 145. Sadly, however, I'm guessing the UFC will carefully hand pick his next 2-3 opponents to ensure the win streak stays intact. And if not Edgar or Lamas, I would settle for Oliveira or Pourier! Those would be exciting ass fights!

MMA clothing and gear