Liz Phillips after loss: 'I hate the UFC'

UFC bantamweight Elizabeth Phillips lost her UFC debut by split decision to Valerie Letourneau at UFC 174 on June 14. On Saturday at UFC Fight Night 47 in Macau, she lost her second split decision, to Milana Dudieva, and this time, she lost it.

“I got robbed so f—ing bad," she wrote on Facebook minutes after the fight. "I hate the UFC. I was on top dominating all three round dominating this Russian piece of crap. And they said I lost split decision. Anybody says I lost is a piece of crap and will get deleted from my friends list cause I whooped her ass the whole fight. I’m done fighting for awhile because this is some corrupt s---.”

According to FightMetric Phillips outstruck Dudieva 49-38, and had 7:04 of control against 2:46. The feeling that Phillips won was not unanimous however, with UFC president Dana White saying at the post fight press conference that he felt the decision was correct. White undoubtedly understands Phillips' frustration, but he reminds fighters on a constant basis to not leave it in the hands of the judges, and this is why.

MMA gear now available at the UG Store

Super Body Care Body Spray 2oz

Super Body Care Body Spray 2oz

RYU Signature Tee LE

RYU Signature Tee LE

FearOfaChristianPlanet site profile image

24 days ago by FearOfaChristianPlanet

This thread is all about getting robbed.

NORCAL707 site profile image

28 days ago by NORCAL707

IMO

RKing85 site profile image

28 days ago by RKing85

I'm sure she was going to get the axe anyways, but this certainly confirmed it.

choadler site profile image

28 days ago by choadler

For everyone saying this chick is a clam.... I get it, but I do write it off with the knowledge that it was right after getting hit w a horrible decision.

choadler site profile image

28 days ago by choadler

What an atrocious decision that was. Felt horrible for Pearson.

BooZe site profile image

28 days ago by BooZe

True

Thacommish site profile image

28 days ago by Thacommish

even weirder, because he Agreed with the judgement lol

sgotwalks site profile image

28 days ago by sgotwalks

Man, I have been a long time Cung le supporter, since 2007 before he fought Shamrock, but there is no denying something is fucked up with his body transformation. It is not ridiculous that he be called out being that all of the tell tale signs are there, and it is a damn shame if some of these fighters are finding loopholes in the testing system, and others need to feel meek for calling them out because they are not being pinched. Also, I like Stann and kind of respect that he called a spade a spade. As for this stupid bitch..........it does not get much more disrespectful than to spew the cunty shit she did towards both the girl she fought, and the organization who puts food on her plate. Especially considering Dana already reprimanded the judge who fucked her over. She must have felt like a twit afterwards!

Steepslider site profile image

28 days ago by Steepslider

These thick girl are thick in the head.Pena & Phillips will end up doing stripper duo's.... for $50 & tips. After all, Phillips looks like she was enjoying dancing around and laying on the Russian.

Vandalay Silva site profile image

28 days ago by Vandalay Silva

Is that Aaron hernandez?

The newest MMA equipment and apparel!