Griffin: Machida was more of a test than Belfort will be for Weidman
Former UFC Light Heavyweight champion Forrest Griffin speak to the UG's Jonathan Shrager regarding an array of topics including;
– His appreciation of European culture and relishing his role as a UFC ambassador spreading the MMA gospel abroad.
– His relationship with Dana including some amusing anecdotes.
– Weidman's greatest threat in the Middleweight division.
– The fanfare surrounding Conor McGregor in Dublin.
– Plans to pen a third book.
A plethora of miscellaneous topics are also broached by the inimitable Forrest, namely the difference in quality between US Burger King coffee and UK/Ireland Burger King coffee.