UnderGround Forums

Hunting & Fishing Ground >> FISHING= ADDICTION

4/30/07 12:59 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
rashkeyd
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 30-Apr-07

I am a former fisher....i loved it! the adrenaline rush...the skill involved...everything! but about two years ago i decided to go back to school instead of furthering my fishing career. I just recently got accepted to med school, but i have to say that i have missed fishing with every passing day! I honestly do not know if i made the right choice...the Bass Pro world is just beginning to get mainstream, and i feel as if i am missing out..... thoughts......
4/30/07 1:03 AM
2JupitersTooMany
1774 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You are soooo correct.  Being a fisherman is so mucho cooler than being a suck-ass doctor.
4/30/07 1:04 AM
2JupitersTooMany
1774 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Well that lasted long
4/30/07 1:05 AM
rashkeyd
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I timed it at 2.5 minutes.
5/15/07 5:51 AM
<:(((><
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 15-May-07
Rashkeyd, I live is swfl and while I dont depend on fishing for a living Im very involved in it ie run a tournament series, co host a fishing radio show and fish a bunch of tournaments. Stay in school for sure and then go fish wherever you want, whenever you want. I know tons of guides and very few are happy being forced to fish with strangers all the time. Most of the clients seem to be good people but there are a lot that arent. Also, being forced to fish takes the fun out of it, a couple years ago I was fishing 20 tournaments a year and it honestly wasnt fun anymore.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.