UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Rachelle Leah: Hottest Woman Alive (IMO) (PICS)

3/18/10 9:44 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
VeniceMMA
407 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Eddie86 - I agree with you!

Yeah, something about the white and the glasses just work. It's one of my favorite photos of her!
3/18/10 9:46 PM
White Culture
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

doesnt have shit on lady gaga
3/18/10 9:51 PM
VeniceMMA
407 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

White Culture - doesnt have shit on lady gaga

I actually think Lady Gaga is kinda hot too (really hot in her new video), but she is in no way even CLOSE to Rachelle!
3/18/10 11:27 PM
StrictScrutiny
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/18/10 11:27 PM
TTT

Rachelle is hot!
3/18/10 11:57 PM
VeniceMMA

3/19/10 12:38 AM
gorgesjorj
100 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMAjunkie Radio, Host
VeniceMMA - I'm gonna start this off by saying IMO she is the hottest woman ALIVE. She is an absolute 10! I like everything about her. She's beautiful, great personality, takes care of herself, and did I mention SEXY!

she'll be on mmajunkie radio tomorrow. about 10am pacific time.

www.mmajunkie.com/radio

gg
@mmajunkiegeorge
@mmajunkieradio
3/19/10 12:43 AM
VeniceMMA

Edited: 03/19/10 12:43 AM
Nice, will def. tune in. Thanks!

3/19/10 1:08 AM
heycanismashyou
1268 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

VeniceMMA - 
CaptainAhab87 - 
heycanismashyou - she is a 9.5

i deduct .5 point for the longer toe in pic 4.

she is gorgeous though :)

AWESOME SPOT!!
How is that awesome, who cares about it! Out of all the things in that picture you two are more concerned about one toe! You two are teh gay!

sorry my friend, but i fuck alot more girls than you, and that toe is big.. thats aaallll im saying is a perfect 10 would not have a toe that large.. so she is a 9.5

i didnt say she was ugly cuz shes gorgeous, just not a 10.. if u could read than maybe u would understand... thanks :)
3/19/10 1:17 AM
VeniceMMA

heycanismashyou - 
VeniceMMA - 
CaptainAhab87 - 

AWESOME SPOT!!
How is that awesome, who cares about it! Out of all the things in that picture you two are more concerned about one toe! You two are teh gay!

sorry my friend, but i fuck alot more girls than you, and that toe is big.. thats aaallll im saying is a perfect 10 would not have a toe that large.. so she is a 9.5

i didnt say she was ugly cuz shes gorgeous, just not a 10.. if u could read than maybe u would understand... thanks :)
I can read just fine my friend, I agree she is gorgeous! I doubt you fuck more girls then me, but you sound pretty confident.

The toe thing apparently really bugs you, are you not comfortable with something on your body to constantly bring up something so minor?

3/19/10 1:33 AM
White Culture

VeniceMMA - 

I actually think Lady Gaga is kinda hot too (really hot in her new video), but she is in no way even CLOSE to Rachelle!

ya but you put her mind and talent with her looks and she is easily 1000x as desirable as rachelle
3/19/10 1:52 AM
heycanismashyou
1268 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

VeniceMMA - 
heycanismashyou - 
VeniceMMA - 
CaptainAhab87 - 

AWESOME SPOT!!

I can read just fine my friend, I agree she is gorgeous! I doubt you fuck more girls then me, but you sound pretty confident.

The toe thing apparently really bugs you, are you not comfortable with something on your body to constantly bring up something so minor?

LOL @ you!!! it doesnt bug me, im just saying shes not a 10 because of the toe..

also if u fuck hotter girls post pics and ill do the same and we will have everyone watch, itll be fun???

thanks in advance.

ian
3/19/10 1:56 AM
AOmonsta
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i've always been a little uneasy about a 2nd toe being longer than the big toe.
3/19/10 1:57 AM
heycanismashyou

AOmonsta -  i've always been a little uneasy about a 2nd toe being longer than the big toe.

me 2, thats why shes a 9.5
3/19/10 1:58 AM
KingBodhi
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I see a lot of criticism from guys that probably couldn't get laid if they came $100 bills.

3/19/10 2:33 AM
FloridaStriker

lol fucking nerds. Get out more

Hottest woman alive according to the desperate a deprived lol

i see better looking females on my way to the mailbox in the morning
3/19/10 2:40 AM
VeniceMMA

Edited: 03/19/10 2:53 AM
FloridaStriker - lol fucking nerds. Get out more

Hottest woman alive according to the desperate a deprived lol

i see better looking females on my way to the mailbox in the morning

It's just for the name of the thread cool guy!
Also, how far is your mailbox?
3/19/10 2:41 AM
VeniceMMA

KingBodhi - I see a lot of criticism from guys that probably couldn't get laid if they came $100 bills.

This!
3/19/10 2:45 AM
VeniceMMA

heycanismashyou - 
VeniceMMA - 
heycanismashyou - 
VeniceMMA - 
CaptainAhab87 - 

AWESOME SPOT!!

LOL @ you!!! it doesnt bug me, im just saying shes not a 10 because of the toe..

also if u fuck hotter girls post pics and ill do the same and we will have everyone watch, itll be fun???

thanks in advance.

ian
Haha I don't even care really man, I'm just chilln. I saw you wrote Ian so I clicked your name, I actually was at the WEC event in SD. If you don't mind me asking why such the long layoff, everything cool?

3/19/10 2:53 AM
VeniceMMA

White Culture - 
VeniceMMA - 

ya but you put her mind and talent with her looks and she is easily 1000x as desirable as rachelle
I'd still take Rachelle over Lady Gaga, but I will give LG credit for being more talented and original then some of the other artists out right now. I don't really listen to pop music though, White Culture do you like her music?

3/19/10 2:56 AM
ynot80

Where are the Arianny pics to combat this Rachelle Leah?
3/19/10 3:02 AM
VeniceMMA

ynot80 - Where are the Arianny pics to combat this Rachelle Leah?

3/19/10 9:37 AM
McSluggaCrackedMySkull

I think Rachelle and Arianny need to settle this in a mud wrestling match, or maybe best 2 out of 3, mud wrestling, pillow fighting, nude curling.

3/19/10 9:48 AM
170 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

McSluggaCrackedMySkull -  I think Rachelle and Arianny need to settle this in a mud wrestling match, or maybe best 2 out of 3, mud wrestling, pillow fighting, nude curling.

yes,and end it with a kiss
3/19/10 9:53 AM
CaptainAhab87

VeniceMMA - 
heycanismashyou - 
VeniceMMA - 
heycanismashyou - 
VeniceMMA - 
CaptainAhab87 - 

AWESOME SPOT!!

thanks in advance.

ian
Haha I don't even care really man, I'm just chilln. I saw you wrote Ian so I clicked your name, I actually was at the WEC event in SD. If you don't mind me asking why such the long layoff, everything cool?

LMAO cant believe i've been missing this, i just thought it was a great spot cos i wouldnt looked there firstly lol

secondly yeah if we are talking aobut a 10 being the ultimate, with nothing out of place, something too big, or too small, then yeah the toe is out of place and too big
3/19/10 10:02 AM
Granpa
102 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Arianny is hot as hell, but her ass can't compete with Rachel's ass, and I'm an ass man.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.