UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> UFC Fantasy/ *The UG League* Results

8/8/10 4:46 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
FrankLee
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gotta wait on it again, the results aren't correct for the second event in a row (the Junior-Nelson fight isn't even showing).
8/8/10 4:49 PM
Jamie_B
101 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Damn ok thanks anyway, I hope this problem gets sorted out soon.
8/8/10 8:12 PM
Windfall
154 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Damn I got slaughtered this time.

UG/OG UFC Fantasy League
Rank Avatar Player Total Points Awarded
1 drance2624 203
2 Dongbar 175
3 fleeb99 151
4 bodypunch 143
5 Krisjian 138
6 jacklmeat 136
7 Birdman3015 135
8 Windfall 134
9 EvilMaster 101
8/8/10 9:10 PM
NDmmafan
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The UFC Site apparently started a new scoring system for this event.  Does anyone know what it is? I cant seem to find any explantion of it.
8/8/10 9:26 PM
shookones
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

is there any way I can join this league??
8/8/10 10:14 PM
miano60
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

shookones - is there any way I can join this league??

I'd like to join a league too
8/8/10 11:59 PM
ADAMantium
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Point Score: 267
Your Ranking: 16 out of 13809

Here's my ranking for UFC 117.

Invite me, I can hold my own. PM me.
8/9/10 11:30 AM
Jamie_B
101 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Guys what I do is wait for someone not to play 2 games in a row them drop them I'll have a look now and see if anyone is getting dropped. I write peoples names down so when a spot comes up I will let you know .

ADAMantium you are on top of the list as you asked to join before can you send me your email via PM as a spot is free thanks :)
8/10/10 9:14 PM
FrankLee
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Windfall, those aren't official results yet so you might have done better than you think, its Tuesday night already and they still haven't fixed anything.
8/10/10 9:37 PM
FrankLee

"Unofficial" results, will change if they ever get that fight corrected...

*The UG League*
1 Jamie_B 239
2 Jimmy Two Lips 216
3 irishandy 186
4 Roosevelt 172
5 Bandit9490 153
6 Gerbacio_pr 152
7 GreatScott94 149
8 aikmanr 88

I can't catch ya Jamie on this one even if its changed, nice job!
8/10/10 9:48 PM
the geek
119 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NDmmafan - The UFC Site apparently started a new scoring system for this event.  Does anyone know what it is? I cant seem to find any explantion of it.

It's a more accurate system. With the old scoring system you would get the same points if you chose the favorite opponent to win by unanimous decision as you would if you chose the underdog to win by leg lock in the first minute of the second round. Most of the top players were just picking the person they thought would win and mark them all as unanimous decision. You were usually guaranteed to have 3 or 4 perfect scores.
The new scoring system corrects this, it's gives you more points based on how accurate you are, including fighter odds.

Hope this helps.

BTW I'm GreatScott94 and I sucked at 117.
8/11/10 10:41 PM
Jamie_B

Thanks franklee And thanks for putting the results up I'll be able to do it again from the next event.
Good job too. Hopefully this is being worked on at the moment and all will be good by the 28th.
8/11/10 11:13 PM
pennviachoke
1103 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I've been trying to get into a league...I realize I'm a "mudnamer" and for some that makes me mma illiterate, but I've been doing ufc fantasy(fanofbj) for sometime now and would love to join a league.
8/12/10 2:00 AM
Canada_88
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How do you get into the UG league?
8/12/10 6:54 AM
Teufel_Hunden
91 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just noticed this thread! Glad it's here, much easier to check my scores.
8/12/10 7:49 AM
Jamie_B

Canada_88 - How do you get into the UG league?

I've noted your name so when a spot comes free ill PM you, at the moment I've got a list of people who want to join if it gets much bigger I'll do a team 2 and post the results together on here with team 1.
8/12/10 7:50 AM
Jamie_B

pennviachoke - I've been trying to get into a league...I realize I'm a "mudnamer" and for some that makes me mma illiterate, but I've been doing ufc fantasy(fanofbj) for sometime now and would love to join a league.

I've noted your name too :)
8/12/10 7:53 AM
ilovetortillas
240 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i'd like an invite if a spot opens up (misses1112)
8/12/10 8:30 AM
Jamie_B

ilovetortillas - i'd like an invite if a spot opens up (misses1112)

Ok cool got your name down too.
8/12/10 8:33 AM
Gerbacio_PR
625 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FrankLee - "Unofficial" results, will change if they ever get that fight corrected...

*The UG League*
1 Jamie_B 239
2 Jimmy Two Lips 216
3 irishandy 186
4 Roosevelt 172
5 Bandit9490 153
6 Gerbacio_pr 152
7 GreatScott94 149
8 aikmanr 88

I can't catch ya Jamie on this one even if its changed, nice job!

dude i sucked a royal bag of balls!
8/12/10 8:58 AM
Canada_88
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jamie_B - 
Canada_88 - How do you get into the UG league?

I've noted your name so when a spot comes free ill PM you, at the moment I've got a list of people who want to join if it gets much bigger I'll do a team 2 and post the results together on here with team 1.

thanks
8/12/10 9:16 AM
Jamie_B

*UPDATE*

I have created a second team as I have had quite alot of requests. Basically it is an extension of the current team and the results will be posted here next to each other.
Just means there will be more of us playing.
8/12/10 9:18 AM
pennviachoke
1103 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks JamieB
8/12/10 1:17 PM
RaginRedneck169
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jamie_B - *UPDATE*

I have created a second team as I have had quite alot of requests. Basically it is an extension of the current team and the results will be posted here next to each other.
Just means there will be more of us playing.

VTFU, very cool of you.
8/12/10 1:25 PM
NDmmafan

the geek - 
NDmmafan - The UFC Site apparently started a new scoring system for this event.  Does anyone know what it is? I cant seem to find any explantion of it.

It's a more accurate system. With the old scoring system you would get the same points if you chose the favorite opponent to win by unanimous decision as you would if you chose the underdog to win by leg lock in the first minute of the second round. Most of the top players were just picking the person they thought would win and mark them all as unanimous decision. You were usually guaranteed to have 3 or 4 perfect scores.
The new scoring system corrects this, it's gives you more points based on how accurate you are, including fighter odds.

Hope this helps.

BTW I'm GreatScott94 and I sucked at 117.
Thanks. Does it tell you anywere the points for each fight though? Say last week as an example. Would you have known how many points you were getting before hand if you picked Chael Sonnen for the upset? I like that they updated the system but it would be nice to know how you are actually getting the points.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.