UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Triple H vs Kickboxers

8/16/10 9:19 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Bellzer
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 08/16/10 9:19 PM

Triple H says he and few other WWE star's kicked the shit out of some kickboxers at a hotel.

http://www.tmz.com/2010/08/16/triple-h-wwe-kickboxers-fight-brawl-hotel/
8/16/10 9:21 PM
brahmabull81
119 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Big Show strikes again!
8/16/10 9:31 PM
Anek

Huge Details On RAW Stars Attacked In England By Kickboxers

Posted by Andy Steven on 04/27/05
The Sun newspaper in the UK has posted an article regarding the fight between the kickboxers and WWE stars today. Below is a copy of the article which gives the whole story:

BOOZED-UP kickboxers fought an unscheduled bout with American telly wrestlers -- in a posh hotel lobby.

Terrified guests dived for cover as the fighters squared up after a martial arts show, sending feet, fists and glasses flying.

They watched amazed as the boxers lashed out with a flurry of acrobatic spinning kicks and punches, while the touring grapplers hurled their opponents around the reception hall.

Ex-world kickboxing champ Kash "The Flash" Gill -- 6ft 3in and 11st 6lb -- claimed he was dragged around in a headlock by 22st, 6ft 5in wrestler Dave "Demon of the Deep" Bautista, 36.

One boxer was thrown over a table full of drinks and another over a baggage trolley before the row spilled outside.

A car park security barrier was smashed before police broke up Sunday's midnight fight at the Hilton Hotel at Birmingham's NEC complex.

The punch-up followed a kickboxing exhibition match for 500 guests, organised by 37-year-old Kash.

He said: "It had been a great night, but one of our tables was a bit rowdy after having too much to drink. In reception one of our blokes accidentally bumped into one wrestler and said sorry straight away.

"The wrestler said, 'You will be' and it all kicked off. The wrestlers were all giants and three of them had one of our blokes on the floor.

Kash ... held hotel bash

"I ran out to try to calm things down, but next thing I knew one wrestler had me in an armlock and was throwing me around like a doll.

"Somone told him I was a kickboxing champ and he backed off. But it was quite nasty with a couple of bloody noses and ripped shirts and T-shirts all over the lobby.

"It was probably the boozers on our side who started it, but the wrestlers didn't use their strengths in a professional way and were out of order."

One hotel worker said: "It was mayhem for about 15 minutes. The boxers were saying wrestling was fake and that the big guys couldn't fight -- so they just grabbed them."

A World Wrestling Entertainment spokesman said: "Our guys were checking in when the boxers began making remarks. They weren't happy."

Police confirmed officers were sent. A spokesman said: "We sorted it out without any arrests."
8/16/10 9:37 PM
groundfighter2000
467 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Modern Family geeky daughter
8/16/10 9:38 PM
HardHittingHeeb

I do okay.
8/16/10 9:44 PM
Rickson's Aura

Anek - 
Ex-world kickboxing champ Kash "The Flash" Gill -- 6ft 3in and 11st 6lb -- claimed he was dragged around in a headlock by 22st, 6ft 5in wrestler Dave "Demon of the Deep" Bautista, 36.

So a 160lb kickboxer was dragged around by a roided out of his mind Batista?..any guy who is big and strong will be tough to handle. I don't see how this is surprising.

Triple H shouldn't be the one talking. Goldberg (Bill) punked him before and so did the Ultimate Warrior.

As for the Big Show, Great Khali was going to give him a beating before the other wrestlers stepped in.
8/16/10 9:58 PM
Gregg Roach
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm not that surprised.
8/16/10 10:06 PM
realmmagirl

Reading this pissed me off.

I'm fucking sick & tired about hearing of Kickbox'ers/MMA'ers starting fights with pro wrestlers. Do you think these guys not train? It's pre determined entertainment but it's not fake; they are athletes. And if you're gonna be a stupid dick who tries to go into your Thai stance to fight guys who tour almost 24/7 & make a living off of throwing around a bunch of HUGE guys, than you DESERVE the ass kicking you get.

MMA or whatever martial arts does NOT give you "special powers". I can't stand how people are such dicks to pro wrestlers. It's a problem on the indie scene too.

I'm a mixed martial artist but I enjoy pro wrestling too. I grew up a young girl with it. I also grew up a young girl watching the UFC too when it was taking off. I am familiar with both scenes & RESPECT both.

Wrestling is not what it used to be... went really down hill.. but I will always show the guys respect because it is NOT easy.

Show some damn equal respect already. Drop the fucking "I'm so elite" attitude. You make MMA & similar martial arts look bad.
8/16/10 10:10 PM
FieryErmine

I expect the whole thing was a publicity stunt.

"They watched amazed as the boxers lashed out with a flurry of acrobatic spinning kicks and punches, while the touring grapplers hurled their opponents around the reception hall."

Really? I doubt it.
8/16/10 10:39 PM
Bellzer

Luke Beston-Gracie - Cecil Peoples declared the car park security barrier as the winner.

rofl
8/16/10 10:42 PM
realmmagirl

FieryErmine - I expect the whole thing was a publicity stunt.

"They watched amazed as the boxers lashed out with a flurry of acrobatic spinning kicks and punches, while the touring grapplers hurled their opponents around the reception hall."

Really? I doubt it.

Interesting point. But I've heard the things some MMA'ers say about pro wrestlers... & have heard about the fights on the indie scenes too. Wrestlers will be at bar, MMA'ers there too, then MMA'er trash wrestlers & get into their Thai stance acting like a damn fool. I don't think people understand how tough some wrestlers are. Again, in the old days I'd ALWAYS bet on the wrestler kicking the shit out of the MMArtist. Now a days there are less legit tough guy wrestlers but still.. you dont want to be the idiot starting a fight with them, because you might bump into that legit tough guy & you'll be lucky if the only thing hurt is your ego. And again it reflects poorly on all of us as a whole.

Look up Haku BTW, interesting.
8/16/10 11:27 PM
MMAOutbreak

Bellzer - 
Luke Beston-Gracie - Cecil Peoples declared the car park security barrier as the winner.

rofl

Journalists later wrote Mazzagati allowed the fight to go on too long.
8/16/10 11:39 PM
tmr
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

8/16/10 11:53 PM
Squared Circle
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Obvious outcome.    I've spent the last two years explaining this.
8/17/10 12:59 AM
shmuckothemighty
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Joey Styles told this story a long time ago

http://www.ryanmcbain.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4265

and said

"Note from Joey Styles...this story makes the kickboxers sound like innocent victims which was not the case. Regardless, telling pro wrestlers that what they do is fake and that they cannot fight is a great way to get your ass kicked. There are many pro football players, boxers, kickboxers, who have found this out the hard way. The only people I have met who can kick ass better than pro wrestlers are MMA fighters but they almost never start trouble. "
8/17/10 1:27 AM
Saku12
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

fake or not dudes that big are going to be a handful
8/17/10 2:07 AM
SKARHEAD
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/26/13 9:44 PM
8/17/10 2:13 AM
ZzFDKzZ

Haha I remember reading this story years ago. The guys that got their ass kick were light weights.
8/17/10 2:18 AM
BzGrappla

light weights are not, some guys in WWE are not to be fucked with, they are athletes and many are former real "wrestlers"
8/17/10 2:30 AM
OzLoco
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Essa Rios > kickboxers IMO.
8/17/10 3:13 AM
PoundforPound
167 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pro wrestlers are arrogant douchebags who think they can fight. But they forgot that their "sport" is fake.
8/17/10 3:23 AM
HexRei

wow a bunch of talented strikers who dont train TDD or grappling had some trouble with roided up guys twice their size who have at least some grappling experience. shocking
8/17/10 3:27 AM
madmav
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

2005... old story is old.
8/17/10 3:33 AM
Fake Rassler

fiercedragon - lol@ pro-rasslers being tough guys. me and a couple of buddies sqaured off w/ batista,mvp and randleman when my guy and randleman started loud talking about brock. luckily cooler heads prevailed b/c we would have torn the bar apart and there were only 7-8 little 170# bouncers there to try and stop us...

LOL@that bullshit. Stasiak, Disqo and I once got into a big rumble with Zab Judah and his entourage including Big Sugar Ray because Stasiak tried to record some of their conversation. WTF, like anyone could hear anything during the rowdy atmosphere of a fleetwood mac gig anyway. Those guys are soft
8/17/10 3:34 AM
Fake Rassler

BTW, "Jean" Paul Levesque is a fag

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.