Fake Rassler - 
lol

LOL, I was playing that Yello track "Oh yeah" when that popped up

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLb9jPuDS9Y

LOL I hate how that song seems to play during ironic moments :(
8/18/10 3:54 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
OzLoco
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fact: I've never seen a K1 competitor counter a pedigree.

Jus' sayin'.
8/18/10 9:59 AM
Kevin bacon
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Squared Circle - <div id="postVideo-31157244"></div><script type="text/javascript">var so = new SWFObject("http://www.youtube.com/v/i7n_SHrK408?fs=1&start=32", "postVideo-31157244-Flash", "425", "355", "9.0.28", "##000"); so.addParam("allowScriptAccess", "samedomain"); so.addParam("allowNetworking", "internal"); so.addParam("wmode", "transparent"); so.write("postVideo-31157244"); </script>Is that fake?

Awkwaaaaaaard!
8/18/10 10:24 AM
bryanand
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"fiercedragon - lol@ pro-rasslers being tough guys. me and a couple of buddies sqaured off w/ batista,mvp and randleman when my guy and randleman started loud talking about brock. luckily cooler heads prevailed b/c we would have torn the bar apart and there were only 7-8 little 170# bouncers there to try and stop us..."

How does this story prove they aren't tough? You didn't do jack shit.

8/18/10 12:53 PM
Fake Rassler

You guys think pro wrestlers are tough?? Me and my boys almost fought some, but then we didn't.
8/18/10 1:25 PM
Squared Circle
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

fiercedragon - 
ZzFDKzZ - 
fiercedragon - lol@ pro-rasslers being tough guys. me and a couple of buddies sqaured off w/ batista,mvp and randleman when my guy and randleman started loud talking about brock. luckily cooler heads prevailed b/c we would have torn the bar apart and there were only 7-8 little 170# bouncers there to try and stop us...

Randleman was hanging out with Batista? Who is MVP?

no. but i guess they knew each other. MVP is some rassler...he was w/batista. it all started b/c my guy was argueing about whether brock was ready w/randleman. when it got loud(my guy was 1/2 in the bag from JAMESON) me and my other guy turned to see what the hell was going on and went over to farley(my guy) and randleman. well i guess batista thought that was an agressive move and told karl(my other guy) that randleman was his boy. that's when i saw MVP bringing up the rear. i thought it was go time, but randleman defused the whole thing saying it was just 2 dudes who had too much to drink loud talking each other...would have been an epic brawl though...
So basically, Kevin Randleman's act of kindness saved you and your boys from being Batista-Bombed to the center of the earth?

8/18/10 3:15 PM
Squared Circle
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

fiercedragon - 
Squared Circle - 
fiercedragon - 
ZzFDKzZ - 
fiercedragon - lol@ pro-rasslers being tough guys. me and a couple of buddies sqaured off w/ batista,mvp and randleman when my guy and randleman started loud talking about brock. luckily cooler heads prevailed b/c we would have torn the bar apart and there were only 7-8 little 170# bouncers there to try and stop us...

Randleman was hanging out with Batista? Who is MVP?

no. but i guess they knew each other. MVP is some rassler...he was w/batista. it all started b/c my guy was argueing about whether brock was ready w/randleman. when it got loud(my guy was 1/2 in the bag from JAMESON) me and my other guy turned to see what the hell was going on and went over to farley(my guy) and randleman. well i guess batista thought that was an agressive move and told karl(my other guy) that randleman was his boy. that's when i saw MVP bringing up the rear. i thought it was go time, but randleman defused the whole thing saying it was just 2 dudes who had too much to drink loud talking each other...would have been an epic brawl though...
So basically, Kevin Randleman's act of kindness saved you and your boys from being Batista-Bombed to the center of the earth?

batista couldn't handle me much less my buddy karl who's just as big as batista and tried out for the bengals...
Did your buddy who failed to become a Bengal have a knife? 

Oh wait.  Doesn't matter.
8/19/10 6:33 PM
Kai Tremeche

BzGrappla - 
Kai Tremeche - 
FieryErmine - Pro wrestling is fake. Slapping a reporter doesn't make it unfake. Chris Jericho never got in a fight with Guy Mezger from any reputable source. And this big fight in a hotel lobby is clearly BS.

This.

Yes pro wrestling is fake, but the injuries are real

Oh yeah, I agree with that. They are astounding stuntmen and incredible ad-lib actors. I still am in amazement that Vic Grimes didn't die from being thrown 40 feet down onto the edge of the ring.

But as far as being fighters? Many of even the best shootstylers without an amateur wrestling background don't do well.

But they are big huge athletic dudes...
8/19/10 6:46 PM
JimmersonzGlove
540 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

8/19/10 7:50 PM
FieryErmine

BzGrappla - 
Kai Tremeche - 
FieryErmine - Pro wrestling is fake. Slapping a reporter doesn't make it unfake. Chris Jericho never got in a fight with Guy Mezger from any reputable source. And this big fight in a hotel lobby is clearly BS.

This.

Yes pro wrestling is fake, but the injuries are real

Many pro wrestlers are fantastic performers who pull off amazing stunts. They do risky things and frequently get hurt, but that doesn't make what they do a fight any more than if Matt Damon punched a reporter that said the Bourne Identity was not real.
3/25/13 7:10 PM
MMA Playwrite
745 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HHH beat up some kickboxers? What weight were they?
3/25/13 7:16 PM
ChaosOverkill
590 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/25/13 7:20 PM

BAUTISTA WANT ROIDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BAUTISTA WANT HURT PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BAUTISTA NEED SMASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3/25/13 7:20 PM
JOESONDO
66 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

After reading the description it seems the lads all had a jolly good time
3/25/13 7:26 PM
2Fort

dat thread bump
3/25/13 7:44 PM
MartialArtsMixed
106 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FEED ME MORE!!!
3/25/13 7:49 PM
The Black Cheez
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"pro wrestling is real... People are fake" -Mr. Anderson

WWE can be very entertaining. Pro wrestling isn't fake, it's scripted.

But that doesn't mean these guys had to rough house in a hotel over it. Phone Post
3/25/13 7:52 PM
jtc2112
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MartialArtsMixed - FEED ME MORE!!!

This killed me - bravo sir
3/25/13 8:14 PM
JerodR
86 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pro Wrestlers work hard and most of them play hard too. Paul is cool as hell. He and Stephanie used to live down the road from us. He has busted his butt for everything he has. Great guy, but start running your mouth about how fake wrestling is to a guy that has had as many injuries as he has, and that is a good way to get your ass kicked.

Publicity stunt...maybe. Honestly it is probably alot of truth but embellished a bit. One thing is for sure. Those guys do not like it when you insult their profession. You wouldn't go up to a stunt double for a movie and talk shit about how bad he was because his stunt wasn't real... They are performers and stunt me who take a hell of a beating to say the least. No need to insult them.
3/25/13 8:16 PM
inf0
308 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Monsterous powerful men are still monsterous and powerful even if they are just 'pro wrasslers'. Derp.

3/25/13 11:36 PM
Chitat
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anek - 
Is that fake?

LOL. There goes the often heard theory on this forum about "what badasses a high school wrestler is". John Stossel had an extensive high school wrestling background and maybe some college too.

"Fake" WWF wrestler pwns real wrestler here.

Moral of the story - don't mess with pro wrestlers they are no joke.
3/26/13 12:28 AM
malryan

Because they're fucking juiced to the gills and they can activate some sort of exceptional hulk roid rage power that lasts for a few minutes and causes maximum damage. Kicking and punching these creatures only makes them more enraged. Phone Post
3/26/13 12:49 AM
FADE521

You say the wrestlers won but cecil peoples scored it the other way. Phone Post
3/26/13 1:10 AM
Randy Watson
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ah....Kash the flash Gill. Remember him from back in the 90's, tall lanky light weight who moved up to middleweight got a world title then lost it to Australian legend Ian Jacobs. Batista used to work doors for a living, no suprise he likes to biff on.
3/26/13 4:30 AM
RUSRedDevil
53 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

A lot of pro wrestlers are better "barfight" trained as in more mentally prepared to eye gouge ball grab bite etc. Mma training involves sobriety timing and movement three things that are not always available in a bar. Some basic takedown defense and a huge fucking guy like Kane, bigshow, or others I see alot of guys realizing they are in the deep in with a big strong violent bastard Phone Post
3/26/13 4:59 AM
KingInFishnetsBottomingBetas

Lol@ the idiots who claim frankie edgar would wreck a roided out 6'7 giant..

he'd get smashed into pieces

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.