UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Possible fake Black Belt

12/20/10 1:12 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
pharochuck
286 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

he might have been a gym rat who entered everything that required a singlet and since he wrestled in college and the navy he just might have reached 1500 matches. seems like both guys are to a degree, who they say they are
12/20/10 2:35 AM
Ingo Weigold
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Maybe the guy just keeps a logbook for everything. I know people like that with their workout data. What's so far fetched about a wrestler doing it? Phone Post
12/20/10 3:09 AM
jackthehitmanhinchon
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I love this thread Phone Post
12/20/10 3:35 AM
Arianny C

If this David Lang guy is any relation to Clubber then he is 100% legit, imo.
12/20/10 4:35 AM
Sinead O Connors Nipples

Arianny C -  If this David Lang guy is any relation to Clubber then he is 100% legit, imo.

Most deffinitely this.

Clubber doesn't fuck around.
12/20/10 6:30 AM
Cold Fission

If this guy was a 70kg 50 year old hapkido instructor one of you cowards might have stepped up by now. The guy has a couple of ammy fights and you guys are too shook to even ask him a question. You guys disgust me. Phone Post
12/20/10 7:39 AM
mmaguy30
193 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I asked him the questions.

Your stupidity amazes me.
12/20/10 8:51 AM
GriffinQ
127 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

this thread really took a turn in a way I never would have thought....not that that's a bad thing, it's nice to see for once that someone isn't a fake. That issss a lot of wrestling matches, but I had some friends in high school whose parents had their kids records and like...the dates of every match they'd wrestled since they started. A little obsessive, but some parents/kids are just like that, they wanna have that information I guess
12/20/10 9:18 AM
DreamerMMA
554 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rupture Clothing, Reg. Marketing Rep.
GriffinQ -  this thread really took a turn in a way I never would have thought....not that that's a bad thing, it's nice to see for once that someone isn't a fake. That issss a lot of wrestling matches, but I had some friends in high school whose parents had their kids records and like...the dates of every match they'd wrestled since they started. A little obsessive, but some parents/kids are just like that, they wanna have that information I guess

Yep.

I wrestled in school and remember the kids from the obsessive wrestling families.
12/20/10 10:06 AM
jittaz

Jump Kick -  Phil, if you're near manhattan, message me, I have a copy of the NY Press with Darrow/Funaro for you.  I'm going to be in New Jersey tomorrow until about 7:30 PM and might have to go back to NJ again on tuesday.  Let me know.

-jk

you said i could have a copy aswell????

can you send me one?
12/20/10 11:29 AM
tio te
51 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I still think he is fake.

Who is Master Couto? Otavio Couto? He is affiliated with Alliance, not Carlson and Wallid.

When did Wallid Ismail teach in Campinas? Wallid is originally from Amazonas and later moved to Rio.

It could be real, but I still see a lot of red flags that make my bullshit detector ping.
12/20/10 11:33 AM
tio te
51 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Also, this guy clearly doesn't speak Portuguese and I doubt he even speaks Spanish.

"Eu sei que voce?"

LOL
12/20/10 11:57 AM
Nitecrawler
1964 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

4l8r
12/20/10 12:08 PM
mmaguy30
193 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Stop the presses and hold your horses! I've gotten a few messages from VERY respected sources that suggest Dave Lang is NOT what he says. I am in the truck driving right now and having my wife post for me. I'll be off the road tonight and will be able to look further into this.

I can tell you that there's something very fishy going on here and we all need to take a very close look at this.
12/20/10 12:14 PM
BMKBA

OOOOOO this shit just got serious
12/20/10 12:29 PM
Alumynabjj

mmaguy30 - Stop the presses and hold your horses! I've gotten a few messages from VERY respected sources that suggest Dave Lang is NOT what he says. I am in the truck driving right now and having my wife post for me. I'll be off the road tonight and will be able to look further into this.

I can tell you that there's something very fishy going on here and we all need to take a very close look at this.

This makes much more sense.
12/20/10 12:29 PM
CapnsavemIsDead
606 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thank you mmaguy. Now THAT'S why I tune into the UG on the daily Phone Post
12/20/10 12:46 PM
pm1964
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sub
12/20/10 12:50 PM
Alumynabjj

Also, his portugese structurally seems like it comes from google translator. As someone who is constently using it ti translate portuguese, I can tell you that his comes across as perfect english, while the people I know who come from Brazil their portuguese translation from google is still often unreadable.
12/20/10 12:56 PM
KC007

Shit just got really real? Phone Post
12/20/10 1:20 PM
NCAA92
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I was gonna post this last night, but choose not to after MMAGUY's post. I am not accusing anyone. BUT....his facebook said he graduated from SUNY Cortland in 2000 (ten years ago. Something doesn't add up. He looks like he is in his 30's. He has been in the states since he at least went to college (in 2000) subtract 4 years of college thats a minimum of 14 years in the states. So he must of been a VERY young BB if he recieved it in Brazil before coming to the States. Unless the dates are wrong, or he is older than he looks. If wrong, I stand corected.

12/20/10 1:21 PM
Kakkarotto_san

Oh god please tell me that shit just got really real!!!
12/20/10 1:36 PM
CapnsavemIsDead
606 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT Phone Post
12/20/10 2:05 PM
Top Team
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My instructor just left for Brazil so it's hard to ask him but he and walid were bb under Carlson at the same time and I think he would know this cat. I'll try to get in touch with him today. Phone Post
12/20/10 2:24 PM
stephen1547
489 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mmaguy30 - Stop the presses and hold your horses! I've gotten a few messages from VERY respected sources that suggest Dave Lang is NOT what he says. I am in the truck driving right now and having my wife post for me. I'll be off the road tonight and will be able to look further into this.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.