UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Possible fake Black Belt

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

1/31/14 6:19 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
chaseb1
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sub
1/31/14 6:54 AM
BriggsSeekins
307 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Boogerlips, if I'm not mistaken, you're the one who thought it would be a great idea to have Kuya reach out to Dave because of how well he ended up handling Edwards. That kind of mush-brained opinion makes it perfectly obvious that you haven't really read the thread enough to have any idea who and what Lang is. 

Nobody is going to "reach" Dave Lang. We're not pushing him "further away" from an apology because this piece of fucking trash doesn't apologize for anything. He was caught red-handed fucking over his most loyal friend for  a decade by trying to frame him to get out of his own legal problems. And he denied it and blamed it on Satan and demons. 

So shut the fuck up and quit wading into discussions you aren't factually equipped to be involved in. Your insight adds nothing and distracts from the purpose of the thread, which is to make these scumbag public behaviors too embarrassing to continue. 

Nobody is "going after the children," you ninny. Pointing out that he's a deadbeat dad (easily demonstrated by an Online search of Cortland County court records) and that his poor kids are going to have to grow up and find out that their father is the biggest sleazebag in Cortland County is just a statement of unfortunate fact. 

The people on this thread have far more sympathy for those children than the micro-dick who donated their sperm. 

BriggsSeekins
307 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Boogerlips, if I'm not mistaken, you're the one who thought it would be a great idea to have Kuya reach out to Dave because of how well he ended up handling Edwards. That kind of mush-brained opinion makes it perfectly obvious that you haven't really read the thread enough to have any idea who and what Lang is. 

Nobody is going to "reach" Dave Lang. We're not pushing him "further away" from an apology because this piece of fucking trash doesn't apologize for anything. He was caught red-handed fucking over his most loyal friend for  a decade by trying to frame him to get out of his own legal problems. And he denied it and blamed it on Satan and demons. 

So shut the fuck up and quit wading into discussions you aren't factually equipped to be involved in. Your insight adds nothing and distracts from the purpose of the thread, which is to make these scumbag public behaviors too embarrassing to continue. 

Nobody is "going after the children," you ninny. Pointing out that he's a deadbeat dad (easily demonstrated by an Online search of Cortland County court records) and that his poor kids are going to have to grow up and find out that their father is the biggest sleazebag in Cortland County is just a statement of unfortunate fact. 

The people on this thread have far more sympathy for those children than the micro-dick who donated their sperm. 

BriggsSeekins

1/31/14 7:07 AM
bhfsim
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BriggsSeekins -

Boogerlips, if I'm not mistaken... Phone Post 3.0
1/31/14 8:36 AM
NotRocky
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mmaguy30 - Dave,
I think you are a complete fraud. I think you are full of shit, and have lied about almost EVERY aspect of your BJJ and MMA careers.

I find it even more disgusting that you portray yourself as a huge "Christian", yet your life is a huge lie.

The purpose of the thread on mma.tv was not EVER to get your gym shut down. It was to figure out if your outrageous claims were true or not.

I am STILL waiting for the answers to the questions I sent you. It takes the avg person less than 5 min to answer them ALL completely. Your failure to do so is further evidence that you are a fraud and a liar.

I feel that you have taken a giant shit on a sport I love very much. I am very blessed to be very close to one of the originators of the sport (Relson Gracie). he speaks often of his father and family, and can only imagine the reaction they would have to this. I am sure that the HUNDREDS of people reading and following this feel the same way, disgusted.

You have tarnished the name of one of the greats in this sport. You obviously know jack shit about him ( the blue belt cert is proof alone) That disgusts me. I and others have taken steps to ensure that this whole situation is shown to Wallid. I sincerely hope he has something in store for you that is fitting and warranted.

Now is the time for you to act like the Christian you portray, and step up and admit to your lies. Come clean before god, and the UG. Clear your name by telling the TRUTH ( not a bunch of half truths in attempt to save some face).

I will repost any statement from you sent to me here.

This is how this is going to go Dave, I am an obsessive fool when it comes to these things, and I have an audience right now, that i cant let down. So I am planning to spend a FOOLISH amount of money, time and effort completely destroying your reputation and name, by simply making sure that EVERY person in the MMA and BJJ community hears about this.

I am also going to protect the people of Central NY from your fraudulent and deceptive practices and make sure that this is advertised to all of them.

By the end of the week I will have completed a website full of pics of you, your name and contact info, and a COMPLETE detailed description of your fraud and bullshit claims as well as proof to the contrary, and statements from Wallid, and others. It will showcase your ORIGINAL website and claims and expose you for the liar you are.

Once the website is complete, I plan to take out a full page advertisement in every local newspaper in your REGION with only 1 thing in the ad... the website address.

Most people who see a FULL page ad that says only 1 thing take the time to check it out... even if for a second. I am sure you know how those things go, word of mouth, people at the grocerie store etc.

Your name is about to be among the greats, and I dont mean Wallid, Relson, Rickson etc.... I mean Matt malice, John Decyk and Christian Darrow.

There is 1 and only 1 way to avoid this: offer a complete written apology for your lies. It needs to be directed most importantly to Wallid, but also to: your students, the BJJ/MMA community, and the UG.

Once you have submitted your written apology, I would like you to video yourself reading it.

Both the video and the apology letter need to end the very same way:

You will say "AND NOW I KNOW HOWS TASTES THE UG'S BIG PEEPEE"

Once your letter and video are correctly done and submitted, they will be posted here in this thread.

the website will never be advertised and it will be immediately removed from the internet.

Any and all other public advertisement will cease immediately.

Again, to be CLEAR, its simple, you apologize, in the EXACT way I have asked, and We will all walk away from this. You will no longer make black belt claims or teach "BJJ" to anyone, and we will NOT advertise or continue to work to publicly expose this fraud and your lies.

Fail to respond, fail to meet our "demands", or fail to do what we ask correctly, and I can ASSURE you I will NEVER stop. I will continue to work to expose your lies and fraud and at some point you will BEG us to leave you be.

Lets not let it get to that.

Admit your lies npw, apologize as I have asked, and this will all just fade away.

I await your response.

Just thought to brighten the spirits ;-)
1/31/14 8:59 AM
NotRocky
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Count2potato - I'm willing to get up in Dave's mom if you need me to.

And by get up in................

I mean take David's place on her tit :)

Well you better get practicing:

Step 1: Get sock

Step 2: Get orange

Step 3: Place orange in sock

Step 4: Let your imagination run wild
1/31/14 10:11 AM
BriggsSeekins

Patricia Lang has a "charity" called Helping Hands, Caring Heart Inc. A source close to the family described this charity to me last week as something she uses to set herself up as the middle-woman who gives various donations to needy, low income mothers so that she can control them and manipulate them in the future. She has this charity registered as part of a larger non-profit network in Central New York called "Giving to Others."

I sent the following message to Giving to Others, with links to the story:

Hello, I am a freelance writer in central New York who has been working on an an expose for The National Police Gazette of Binghamton about martial arts fraud and phony war hero David Lang of Cortland, NY. I have uncovered a long history of criminal impersonation, business fraud and cruel personal manipulations.

The reason I am writing to you about this matter is that my investigation has uncovered that his mother, Patricia Lang, has been an active accomplice and supporter of him every step of the way, helping to bolster David Lang's phony, Christian veneer. I have also uncovered that Patricia Lang operates a non-profit called Helping Hands, Caring Heart Inc. that is associated with your excellent organization.

Please review the first two parts of my series. Part two specifically addresses Mrs. Lang's involvement in supporting her son in these fraudulent activities.

I think you will find that these people are most certainly not Christians and in fact use the goodwill of the gospel as tools of manipulation and in some cases, criminal deception. I will be investigating more into Ms. Lang's "charity work" as my work on this story progresses. I wanted to share my finds with you and alert you to the sort of person who is cloaking herself and her family in the legitimacy of your very important works.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns. I do not like having to trouble such an important organization as yours with these sort of concerns, but I would hate to see an important group discredited by association with a fraud and phony.

Briggs Seekins

Thread followers in the Central New York area are encouraged to contact Giving to Others and let them know about what kind of people are using their organization to disguise themselves as good Christians.

1/31/14 10:42 AM
Troll Hunter10
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It just keeps getting better. Nice work Briggs Phone Post 3.0
1/31/14 10:49 AM
BriggsSeekins

It might be best not to send church folks those stills of Dave's micro dick getting tooled by his newest honey pot. They aren't likely to listen to much coming from the person who sends them something like that. I would substitute a link showing that he has been sued multiple times for failure to pay child support.

1/31/14 10:51 AM
guesswhatchickenbutt
136 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yeah, and maybe send the shit count2p is going to post.
1/31/14 11:15 AM
BriggsSeekins

"Any of you that trane UfC know that when you call or use the contact us feature on a mma or bjj schools website your basically going to get a series of calls or emails asking you to come in and try a few classes for free. Well I've been sending the school within a few hours of Lang links to Briggs articles, this thread, and his warrants along with a picture of Lang, Bethoney, and tiphanie just in case they decide to stop by or contact them looking for affiliation." That is a very productive angle. We know for a fact this fraud will be nosing around anywhere nearby. Plus, a lot of these schools are involved in match-making and promoting local and amateur shows, so it will be useful for them to know to be on the lookout for his "students" signing up for fights. I can totally imagine this idiot signing up Paul to get his grill knocked in by some heavyweight wrestler from PA.
1/31/14 12:41 PM
BlackJesus
190 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

1/31/14 1:10 PM
BriggsSeekins

Patricia Lang is the "Executive Director" of Helping Hands Caring Hearts Inc. But this appears to be a regular, registered 503C, which means they have a board of directors who can actually vote her out, if they deem it necessary to protect their mission. I can't imagine that after finding out the extent of Dave Lang's frauds and the degree to which his mother is supporting him and the publicity it is creating that they will decide anything other than that she is not somebody they want to be associated with.

Here is my message to them today:

I have been conducting an extensive investigation and am in the process of publishing a multi-part expose of Martial Arts fraud and phony War hero Dave Lang of McGraw, NY, son of your executive director Patricia Lang. Dave Lang's deliberate deceptions and lies, as you will find from reading the linked stories, are a vicious insult to Christian ideals and any normative concepts of decency. And your executive director has been a very active, vocal supporter of his for the many years he has now been engaging in this kind of behavior, helping to lend him the veneer of being a "good Chrisitian" while he meanwhile tells one deliberate fabrication after another to the unsuspecting business public. Mr. Lang has a history of criminal behavior committed against people who trusted him based on Christian fellowship that he has never apologized for or attempted to make amends for. This is all documented in my stories and in some cases there is a trail of court documents establishing his criminal past. Your organization sounds like it has a very noble mission and I am sure that you will be troubled by Mrs. Lang and her son brining such an unsavory connection to your goodwork. Unfortunately, that is exactly what they have done. I wanted to bring your attention to the ongoing and very public story she now has your non-profit involved in.

Please take the time to review my stories so you can be aware of exactly who you are joined up with in your otherwise commendable Christian efforts.

Briggs Seekins

http://policegazette.us/blog/2014/01/19/police-gazette-investigation-uncovers-notorious-jiu-jitsu-fraud-and-phony-war-hero-david-lang-operating-in-cortland-new-york/

http://policegazette.us/blog/2014/01/28/jiu-jitsu-fraud-david-lang-kicked-out-of-martial-arts-facility-but-has-he-opened-somewhere-else/

Since I suspect Pat herself will read this, I will be contacting everybody listed on their "About Us" page directly.

1/31/14 1:13 PM
BriggsSeekins

http://www.helpinghandscaringheartinc.com/#!about_us/csgz

The Helping Hands Caring Hearts list of members.

1/31/14 1:23 PM
ehunter
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lurker Alert

Is it possible to earn a black belt in Briggs Style?
1/31/14 2:32 PM
billyball2
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BriggsSeekins - 

Patricia Lang is the "Executive Director" of Helping Hands Caring Hearts Inc. But this appears to be a regular, registered 503C, which means they have a board of directors who can actually vote her out, if they deem it necessary to protect their mission. I can't imagine that after finding out the extent of Dave Lang's frauds and the degree to which his mother is supporting him and the publicity it is creating that they will decide anything other than that she is not somebody they want to be associated with.

Here is my message to them today:

I have been conducting an extensive investigation and am in the process of publishing a multi-part expose of Martial Arts fraud and phony War hero Dave Lang of McGraw, NY, son of your executive director Patricia Lang. Dave Lang's deliberate deceptions and lies, as you will find from reading the linked stories, are a vicious insult to Christian ideals and any normative concepts of decency. And your executive director has been a very active, vocal supporter of his for the many years he has now been engaging in this kind of behavior, helping to lend him the veneer of being a "good Chrisitian" while he meanwhile tells one deliberate fabrication after another to the unsuspecting business public. Mr. Lang has a history of criminal behavior committed against people who trusted him based on Christian fellowship that he has never apologized for or attempted to make amends for. This is all documented in my stories and in some cases there is a trail of court documents establishing his criminal past. Your organization sounds like it has a very noble mission and I am sure that you will be troubled by Mrs. Lang and her son brining such an unsavory connection to your goodwork. Unfortunately, that is exactly what they have done. I wanted to bring your attention to the ongoing and very public story she now has your non-profit involved in.

Please take the time to review my stories so you can be aware of exactly who you are joined up with in your otherwise commendable Christian efforts.

Briggs Seekins

http://policegazette.us/blog/2014/01/19/police-gazette-investigation-uncovers-notorious-jiu-jitsu-fraud-and-phony-war-hero-david-lang-operating-in-cortland-new-york/

http://policegazette.us/blog/2014/01/28/jiu-jitsu-fraud-david-lang-kicked-out-of-martial-arts-facility-but-has-he-opened-somewhere-else/

Since I suspect Pat herself will read this, I will be contacting everybody listed on their "About Us" page directly.

Yeah, I'm not sure how cool I think this is.

Trying to destroy the mother doesn't seem like it's in the scope of the Lang hunt IMO...
1/31/14 2:50 PM
BriggsSeekins

Bullshit. The mother has been front and center helping to lend the veneer of "nice Christian family man" to every single phony ass FB page this fraud has created. There's no way she doesn't know he's lying like a rat about his credentials and military background. There's no way she doesn't know that he's cultivating trust in people and taking advantage of them.

He's also not making any money of these scams so somebody is financially supporting him. The people who are donating money to a Christian organization to help young mothers should feel confident that none of their money is going to subsidize a dangerous public fraud.

If her board of directors and their donors know about all this and decide they are cool with it, that's their decision, I suppose. But they certainly have a right to be informed.

Nobody in my entire life has been as consistently supportive of me as my mother has. But if I was doing any number of different things that Lang has done, she would wash her hands of me.  

1/31/14 2:52 PM
BriggsSeekins

I'm not contacting anybody anonymously, spreading rumors or untruths. I am telling people who have unfortunately become involved with these parasites exactly who they have made the mistake of getting involved with.

1/31/14 3:44 PM
KuyaBJJ
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/31/14 3:47 PM

The only time I'd reach out to Dave is if he was standing across from me on a mat or in a cage. I'd like to establish my grips...

...if I'm not mistaken.

1/31/14 4:00 PM
NotRocky

Edited: 01/31/14 4:02 PM
There is some confusion about Peter. Peter, yes, is part of the family, but that wasn't Peter who was with Dave during the MMA thing. The man's name is Robert aka Bob Lang. I have known Bob for just as long as I have known Dave. I think that Bob just got duped by his own brother. Remember, we are working with a master manipulator here. However, if Bob has any part in helping Dave in these escapades over the past few years and has not yet stepped back and looked into the situation at a different angle, then do what must be done. I personally feel bad for Bob. <br /><br />Bob, if you are reading this, think about all the weird bullshit, that you know is bullshit, that you were told. You know deep down inside something is not right and you have been feeling this since the time of the family break-up with Tommy. Please, please, take a step back from everything, look into the excuses that Dave has given you over the years. You don't want to be caught up into all of this. Remember the story you told me of how you got screwed over? Your trust was ripped away from you when she did that. Just imagine what this could this do to you, you know it will crush you if you keep trusting these manipulations. With all due respect, look at what is happening outside the family circle. I am naming you because of the severity of this!!! Sorry Bob. I know that it is important to trust family, but know this, I'm sure that this community will forgive you and be a pillar to support you, if you snap out of it. Bob, I can't bear to see you get crushed by this. I looked up to you. Come on Bob, you are a smart man, but when people lay on the charm, sometimes we tend to overlook the weird excuses and except their charm. I did, and others did as well until the shit got piled too high.If you want I'll meet you, but just you. Send a response to this thread and we'll get in contact.
1/31/14 4:22 PM
NotRocky

Not Dave. I can assure you that. I wasn't going to speak on this thread until he (Dave) is finalized. "I don't want to count my chickens before they hatch." I couldn't see Bob getting all tied up in this. But you never know, he could've been a charmer too. I sure hope not.
1/31/14 4:37 PM
NotRocky

Davey during bath time
http://youtu.be/tIsXnuUKnxo
1/31/14 4:38 PM
NotRocky

Edited: 01/31/14 4:42 PM
I've already notified them. As I keep reading and thinking about this, old memories have been popping up.
1/31/14 4:43 PM
Edelweiss
323 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Remember, his mother, Pat Lang, is allegedly going along with Baby Weiner's fabrication that they are from Brazil. How the brothers are letting this fly is beyond me. 

I want to look into ancestry.com or some other sites for his legitimate background. Does anyone know his birthdate and his parent's full names? I just want to do whatever I can to further out this clown.

Kuya, did your trainer ever get his certificates back?

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.