UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Possible fake Black Belt

1/12/14 11:40 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Shoco
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I knew as soon as i seen your thread asking for a critique i needed to DL that vid, even before watching it myself!

We've got a lot of momentum at present, especially with the Article you are writing Briggs, so thank you for that.

I didnt have time to DL the other vid unfortunately, i was shocked but not suprised to see him use zero technique when hip throwing the novice he was training with, he really could have injured the guy.

I really hope that the whitebelt and girl recording see this and take you up on your offer, as i feel that they may get injured themselves. I hope that they find a real instructor who can verify their lineage in the time of a fingersnap and offer them a safe place to train and learn BJJ.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XasyR2K2IvE

1/12/14 11:42 AM
BriggsSeekins
166 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That link you put up goes to a private video like the other one on the thread.
1/12/14 11:46 AM
teamquestnorth
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wheres these videos? Phone Post 3.0
1/12/14 11:49 AM
Shoco
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sorry, had it as private instead of public

http://youtu.be/XasyR2K2IvE
1/12/14 11:49 AM
BriggsSeekins
166 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have been unable to send a message to the Youtube user who uploaded this, or comment on the videos there, as they have blocked their account for comments or from being contacted, at least from me.

Lang has his "students" in full alert now and he's trying to scramble and do damage control. But he can't begin to hope to keep up with it.

Big deal if the video got taken down in the larger scheme of things, Lang. We know it exists. I am going to write about it and quote qualified BJJ people on the transparently terrible technique you displayed on video that who knows how many of us can swear under oath that we all watched.

And this won't be some gossipy internet forum you can dismiss as the complex working of your ex-wife Lang. This is going to be a published report, by a well-published, professional sports writer.

And I've got a feeling whoever decided to protect you here right now is going to eventually turn on you, like all your students do once they realize what kind of lies you have told them.
1/12/14 11:55 AM
BriggsSeekins

Haha. There it is Lang. Part of the UG thread forever, your sorry ass excuse for rolling.
1/12/14 12:00 PM
paperplate
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Does this whitebelt get the $500 reward.
1/12/14 12:09 PM
lansingbjj

Ahhhh... How the mat never lies. Priceless. Phone Post 3.0
1/12/14 12:10 PM
Bathwater

Lang is fucking clueless. Holy shit. Shoco and 10er are a couple of bosses.
1/12/14 12:10 PM
Bathwater

Edited: 01/12/14 12:10 PM
Sorry double post.
1/12/14 12:56 PM
BSurely

mmaguy30 - there are no cliff notes that could EVER do any of this justice...

if anyone has read this entire thread, and thinks it is a waste of time, please speak up now... tell these guys not to bother...

trust me guys, no one will say that, its worth it... read these sites of web now!

I've followed this thread from the beginning and YES it's worth reading all 406 pages. I've even contacted Dave myself and he threatened to call the police on me, just for even contacting him. It's been 3 years and I hope there's a final resolution to this.
1/12/14 1:16 PM
NYjojo

Shoco - Sorry, had it as private instead of public

vtfu for saving
1/12/14 1:25 PM
TheBearStare
194 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In Phone Post 3.0
1/12/14 1:28 PM
Bisping=Gatekeeper4Life
130 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BSurely -
mmaguy30 - there are no cliff notes that could EVER do any of this justice...

if anyone has read this entire thread, and thinks it is a waste of time, please speak up now... tell these guys not to bother...

trust me guys, no one will say that, its worth it... read these sites of web now!

I've followed this thread from the beginning and YES it's worth reading all 406 pages. I've even contacted Dave myself and he threatened to call the police on me, just for even contacting him. It's been 3 years and I hope there's a final resolution to this.
Fuck it, page 1 here I come. Phone Post 3.0
1/12/14 1:33 PM
Shoco

NYjojo -

vtfu for saving
Thanks NYjojo, VTFU back at you :) Phone Post 3.0
1/12/14 1:36 PM
10eroftheyear
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gold jerry...gold! I just woke up and am happy to see that shoco was able to capture that video, VTFU. Phone Post 3.0
1/12/14 1:45 PM
Sex Chicken
627 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

1/12/14 1:46 PM
Shoco

Would've been able to if you hadn't of found it! Good job 10er! Will vote you up when I can. Phone Post 3.0
1/12/14 1:47 PM
UGPTT__IeatCOCKSforBreakfastAwYeah
353 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I was about to be pissed they I missed the video. Thanks for downloading, gonna watch right now. FUCK YOU DAVE LANG KIDDY RAPIST.
1/12/14 1:49 PM
Grapple_Tackle
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Shoco -
NYjojo -

vtfu for saving
Thanks NYjojo, VTFU back at you :) Phone Post 3.0
VU from me as well. I was yelling at the video saying to sweep him each time the white belt turned his hips into him.

I'm just a lowly blue belt. Phone Post 3.0
1/12/14 1:51 PM
353 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wow, he looks fucking terrible lol. Lang, you are an idiot.
1/12/14 2:12 PM

LANGARANG!
1/12/14 2:21 PM
Allen Hood

1.5 million views .. Phone Post 3.0
1/12/14 2:29 PM
Dirty Dick Slater

Look him up on rate my bank professor. His wife posted on there a few days ago Phone Post 3.0
1/12/14 2:38 PM
Grapple_Tackle
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dirty Dick Slater - Look him up on rate my bank professor. His wife posted on there a few days ago Phone Post 3.0
5. Submitted by Misty Lang on Tuesday January 7, 2014 1:55 PM
I am Dave's ex wife. I recently left him after he admitted to me one night during sex that he was a fraud and pathetic little boy. He cried for hours and begged me to stay and not take the kids. I took everything he had and left him alone and ashamed. He is guilty of everything people say about him and I'm sorry for helping him lie for this long. He is not a black belt or mma fighter. If anyone wants personal details on Dave email me and I'll give you want you want. misty
- See more at: http://www.ratemybjjinstructor.com/index.php?instructor_detail Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.