UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Possible fake Black Belt

1/12/14 4:49 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Edelweiss
276 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BriggsSeekins - This day just keeps getting worse for Dave Lang and better for decent people. I have been trying to get in contact with Missy Lang over FB. I will email the address you found.

I couldn't find a facebook page for her, but some guys here used to have her phone number. Maybe one of them could help you get a hold of her, Briggs.

Also, the review on the rate my bjj professor says her name is "Misty," but it's really "Missy or Melissa." So, I doubt that's her.

1/12/14 5:12 PM
Sex Chicken
905 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Here is the link to the "Rate my BJJ Instuctor page.

http://www.ratemybjjinstructor.com/index.php?instructor_detail&instructor_id=001466

1/12/14 6:02 PM
Evzey
84 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is that really the horse fancier or a UGer trolling?

We need to get Missy on the UG Phone Post 3.0
1/12/14 6:07 PM
Aaronrodgers=GOAT
695 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In waaaaaay late Phone Post 3.0
1/12/14 6:10 PM
teamquestnorth
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Posted a comment on there but it hasnt shown up yet. Wtf Phone Post 3.0
1/12/14 7:05 PM
mmaguy30
193 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I know this... Missy divorced Dave, and now she has a new flame... I sent her a msg on FB, nothing sent back...

BUT, I am not one of her friends, and my msg may be going to her "other" box
1/12/14 7:24 PM
BriggsSeekins
218 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Her FB is this: https://www.facebook.com/missy.la.56?fref=ts

She has her FB set up so you can't seem to friend request her. I sent her this message:

Conversation started Friday
Briggs Seekins
1/10, 9:36am
Briggs Seekins
Hello-My name is Briggs Seekins. I am a writer working on an expose story about your ex-husband David Lang for the National Police Gazette out of Binghamton, NY. To complete this story I am trying to interview people who have recent information about the fraudulent claims he is making to the public.
I have been following this story for over three years and know you have received some pretty rough treatment on various internet forums due to your relationship with him. Rest assured, it is not my intention to drag you through the mud with your ex-husband. I simply believe you are in a special position to help expose him as he continues to move forward with his lies and cons. I know enough about how manipulative and toxic this clown is that I can only feel sympathy for any woman who would become involved with him. I'm not actually interested in any of the details of your own life. I just want more dirt on David Lang.
I apologize for contacting you unsolicited, but this is a story that has only continued to get more outrageous over time. I currently have a good forum for writing about him on a site that will be widely read by Southern Tier MMA people who Lang will no doubt continue to try to fool.
Thank you for any help you can give me,
Briggs Seekins

When I sent the message it said it would go to her "other" folder. When I checked my "other" folder on FB I discovered all kinds of messages from people trying to contact me about various writing stuff that I had never picked up. So I don't know if she end up getting it. For the record, her FB status is "in a relationship" and her profile pic is with another guy. She is under Melissa La (mama sky).

It might be useful to not bombard her with the usual derision, if that's possible after the 3 plus years of pavlovian training this thread has provided. I don't think she was very old when she got taken in by a man known to be an extremely manipulative and deceitful person. If she can be turned UG evidence it will make my story even better.

1/12/14 7:27 PM
BriggsSeekins
218 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think rate my instructor is a hilarious UG troll of some sort.
1/12/14 9:16 PM
BriggsSeekins

Well the day began with a UG operative locating that priceless video of the esteemed black belt Dave La, Aka Da La Silva, AKA David Lang turning bright red as he attempted to hold a poorly applied triangle choke to a white belt with no formal training.

Now, as night descends, a source is in ongoing contact with one of Lang's current students. Details are being held close to the vest at this time, but followers of the thread will be pleased to know that Professor Langarang has been promoted to a three-stripe black now. He just keeps getting ahead.
1/12/14 11:34 PM
paperplate
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

David Lang's 2 stripe Certificate from Carlos David Oliveira.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=769214699774550&set=a.333190620043629.93653.100000580818061&type=1&theater
1/12/14 11:42 PM
UGPTT__IeatCOCKSforBreakfastAwYeah
462 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

1/12/14 11:50 PM
JoejitsuMD
69 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^ lol Phone Post
1/12/14 11:59 PM
teamquestnorth
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGPTT__IeatCOCKSforBreakfastAwYeah -

Is that legit? Or did he just forge it. Phone Post 3.0
1/13/14 12:03 AM
blueberrycoconutmilk
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OMG I just peeked at this page!!!
I'm at page 200 now, halfway!!!
1/13/14 12:19 AM
UGPTT__IeatCOCKSforBreakfastAwYeah
462 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

And lol @ his new facebook name "David Mrbean DasilvaLan" jeez.
1/13/14 12:22 AM
10eroftheyear
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You can fake a certificate, you can buy a certificate...but you cant fake struggling to sweep/submit a white belt. That is all, carry on.
1/13/14 12:29 AM
10eroftheyear
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Oh... and the date on the certificate is posted 12/14/13, Carlos David Oliveira tweeted on 12/17/13:

"carlos david ?@C_DavidOliveira 17 Dec Thanks to everyone that came to Roberto Traven seminar in my school He is my master and he is been teaching me and helping me for many years"

12/14/13 was a Saturday so if you put one and one together you can deduce that the seminar was that Saturday. There has to be someone between this forum and the Atama BJJ forum that attended the Roberto Traven seminar. Someone repost the pics of David "posing" (see what I did there?) with the legit black belts. Someone from that seminar has to remember rolling with the slightly retarded bald guy with the bad tats and the crispy blackbelt.
1/13/14 12:34 AM
10eroftheyear

I just started a thread on the Atama BJJ forum asking if anyone attended the aforementioned seminar.
1/13/14 1:01 AM
MieshaTatesSideBoob
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Keep it alive... Phone Post 3.0
1/13/14 2:21 AM
Evzey
84 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anybody tried to tweet contact David Oliviera regarding this? Phone Post 3.0
1/13/14 6:55 AM
mmaguy30
193 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I love the name change... I really do.

DO you guys realize that we have actually made a dude change his entire fuckign name?

We really need to hear from a current or recent student...

Can you imagine the treasure trove of lies?

I am betting he is a cia assassin by now...
1/13/14 8:31 AM
BriggsSeekins

This moron never ceases to amaze.

First of all, I will repeat a common observation from this thread. For the amount of time and energy that has gone into the various ridiculous schemes he has concocted over the years, he could actually have trained and become legitimate by now. It's true, in theory. With the amount of money his elderly, naive parents funnel into his escapades he could have been travelling and training with some great BBs and actually have gotten somewhere.

But Dave has none of the character for that. Dave Lang's pathologically weak ego and self esteem could never have handled going to a class and just being another Joe Schmoe on the mat, sweating and struggling to learn the art. There's too much honor, dignity and strength required to follow that path.

Dave needs to automatically step in and play the big shot. He creates entire fictional identities and uses his sociopathic skills of manipulation to make people like him and want to be his friend. It works for awhile, but the stupid narcisistic fuck just can't stay off the interwebz. And when he pops his little rat head up out of his trash can on the world wide web, there is always some UGer out there somewhere, waiting to catch him, and bring his facade of lies down on his once more.

We've seen this all unfold before. At this point Dave's students are starting to realize something is suspicious about him after all. Even the people he has really emotionally taken advantage of by presenting them with a phony friend are starting to see that nothing adds up in his bullshit and that why on earth would all these strangers from around the world be ganging up on him like this.

Why are people from around the world coming together to work against David Lang? Why are there so many people willing to speak on the record and testify in court if necessary about the fact that you were making claims and handing out certificates over three years ago that totally contradict the timeline and history you are presenting to your students now?

Your "students" will start to ask themselves these things Lang, and sooner or later they are going to start talking to me, or 10er, or MMAguy, or somebody you aren't even aware of in your community who has stumbled upon this story, or who will read about it when it starts to debut as an ongoing, weekly series later this week.

The fact is, we're already in contact with some of your students, Lang. And even people who have been manipulated into investing in you emotionally, Lang, are going to have no trouble eventually seeing who the credible people are here.

As for the recent certificate, thanks alot Lang, you fucking illiterage stooge. You make this all too easy. It's about 8:30 in the morning now and I am fully confident that I will be in communication with somebody who will completely discredit this latest fraud by the end of the day.

1/13/14 8:48 AM
Dirty Dick Slater
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I am sure you have it, but I can get Carlos David Oliviera contact info if you need it
1/13/14 9:04 AM
paperplate
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Carlos David Oliveira
https://www.facebook.com/carlosdavid.oliveira?fref=ts

That certificate was posted on his Facebook wall. David Lang tagged him and Carlos David Oliveira approved it.
1/13/14 9:11 AM
Dirty Dick Slater
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I just posted on there.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.