2/5/14 11:16 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Dirty Dick Slater
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

doing more research. Will post as soon as my guy lets me know
2/5/14 11:55 AM
Evzey
87 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Vulva Fabulous -
Evzey - Vulva you truly are now a man!

But admit it's better than any movie you have ever seen! Phone Post 3.0
Hit ya with a +1 lol

I'm so glad I read the entire thread though. Holy shit Phone Post 3.0
Great work Dick we wi'll get this fucker somehow Phone Post 3.0
2/5/14 11:55 AM
Evzey
87 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Vulva VU for reading it all and somehow quoted Phone Post 3.0
2/5/14 12:14 PM
VTFU
146 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

. Phone Post 3.0
2/5/14 12:18 PM
Evzey

Auto correct on a HTC is a nightmare haha Phone Post 3.0
2/5/14 12:19 PM
Vulva Fabulous
1158 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Evzey -
Vulva Fabulous -

Hit ya with a +1 lol

I voted you up for calling me a dick for some reason lol.

Count2potato, voted you up too.

This thread might be the death of me. If they don't put an 8hr freeze so nobody can post in this thread, I won't sleep until this thread dies, or I do now lol. Phone Post 3.0
2/5/14 2:26 PM
Evzey

Sorry bro ment dirty dick as in great work for tracking shit on Dave Phone Post 3.0
2/5/14 3:03 PM
Edelweiss
312 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I didn't have work today. So, I went searching for stupid comments from our favorite Little Wang Lang. He follows a Facebook group called "Being Latino." He wrote:

1. "Kev is your family from Brazil? my best friend growing up their was Gybson Sa."

2. "I am Latino... well Brazilian in nature"

I know he used "their" incorrectly, but it's obvious he is trying to say he grew up there. Did Pat forget about this?!

3. "I am half Latino... What happens behind closed doors should stay there."

You're half retarded. Also, I disagree with the closed doors part. Here is Tiphanie French sucking that little Lang.

And Finally.

4. "I have a brother who is gay..."

Which brother is gay? Is this another fabrication he made just so he could try and fit in with a group? Probably. The thing I noticed about a majority of his posts is that he is always telling people that they should hug out their disagreements. He doesn't argue back, but just tries to become a peacekeeper. I'm pretty sure you guys are correct in saying that he just wants to be a part of a group. Too bad he's a wolf in sheep's clothing.

2/5/14 3:27 PM
BriggsSeekins
269 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahaaaaaa.....phew....wow. This fucking clown is a never ending source of amusement, despite all his evil intentions towards the world.

I think he's pulling "I have a gay brother" out of his ass to seem like an authority in an interwebz debate. The two candidates here would be Peter and Robert. The third brother, who is estranged from the rest of these nutcases, has also been married for about 30 years.

This "being latino" shit is just for the sake of creating a facade to his "students." They see him posting on there all the time and it just kind of clicks into their heads that of course he's really Brazilian. Who would go around pretending to do such a thing on FB.

2/5/14 3:32 PM
Mr Bungle
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is his facebook down? Because I may have had something to do with it. I sent everything I had on Dave to one of Facebook's admin's and asked them to ban all FB pages associated with his IP address.

It may just be blocked for me because I sent that warning to 10 of his friends.

Either way, FUCK YOU DAVE!
2/5/14 3:39 PM
Edelweiss
312 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's still up, but he locked it all down. This was just stuff that showed up on a public group.

2/5/14 3:49 PM
NotRocky
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02/05/14 3:54 PM
Dave has a foster brother who is or was gay (Eddie). I met him. He did the hairstyles of the bride and bridesmaids of Dave's first wedding. No fabrication except for not revealing the whole truth. I don't think it really matters if he considers Eddie a brother or foster brother.

Keep finding info that may seem obscure about Dave. My memories tend to pop something up.
2/5/14 3:58 PM
Edelweiss

Cool. Thanks, notrocky. It's good to have you here with your insider info.

Why does he embrace Judaism while pretending to be a Christian also? I've always wondered that. Is it another attempt to fit into a group? Phone Post 3.0
2/5/14 5:31 PM
AlcoholicA
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BriggsSeekins - 

Hahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahaaaaaa.....phew....wow. This fucking clown is a never ending source of amusement, despite all his evil intentions towards the world.

I think he's pulling "I have a gay brother" out of his ass to seem like an authority in an interwebz debate. The two candidates here would be Peter and Robert. The third brother, who is estranged from the rest of these nutcases, has also been married for about 30 years.

This "being latino" shit is just for the sake of creating a facade to his "students." They see him posting on there all the time and it just kind of clicks into their heads that of course he's really Brazilian. Who would go around pretending to do such a thing on FB.

I thought he was born in Argentina, but grew up in Brazil.

Isn't that what he started out saying?

Is he saying he is 100% Brazilian now?

Fuck you Dave!
2/5/14 6:32 PM
Caladan
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Vulva Fabulous - 
Evzey -
Vulva Fabulous -

Hit ya with a +1 lol

This thread might be the death of me. If they don't put an 8hr freeze so nobody can post in this thread, I won't sleep until this thread dies, or I do now lol. Phone Post 3.0

There is a tangent thread to this one called "Dave Lang at it again?" on the UG that took place first half of last year that is pretty long and filled with more Lang goodness...
2/5/14 7:03 PM
UGCTT_PowerMullet
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Caladan - 
Vulva Fabulous - 
Evzey -
Vulva Fabulous -

Hit ya with a +1 lol

There is a tangent thread to this one called "Dave Lang at it again?" on the UG that took place first half of last year that is pretty long and filled with more Lang goodness...

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/thread/2149703/dave-lang-at-it-again/?&page=1
2/5/14 11:25 PM
BiggRigg
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

their and there. Fuck this guy is stupid.
2/6/14 12:23 AM
I Just Saw Swinging
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02/06/14 12:31 AM
<blockquote>BiggRigg - their and there. Fuck this guy is stupid.</blockquote><br /> He's a Latino, bro, English isn't his first language...<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />Lol.
2/6/14 12:32 AM
I Just Saw Swinging
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^eh, fucking quote function...
2/6/14 10:02 AM
Rick Screeton
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Black Belt, Myrtle Beach, SC

coffee.. check.   Dave lang entertainment.. check

2/6/14 11:43 AM
Troll Hunter10
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Can't wait for fuming mad Gybosn video!!!!! Phone Post 3.0
2/6/14 12:10 PM
Evzey

Geez how many more BB is Dave gonn piss off before this ends! Phone Post 3.0
2/6/14 12:46 PM
Shoco
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just been on holiday for a week or so, Just caught up! You could not have made up the recent developments hahaha absolutely hilarious!

Hey Dave,

Fuck you. Phone Post 3.0
2/6/14 12:47 PM
Edelweiss

Evzey - Geez how many more BB is Dave gonn piss off before this ends! Phone Post 3.0
My guess: as many as he can.

Guys have outed a lot of Lang's bigger skeletons in his closet, but it hasn't deterred his actions. He keeps pushing forward. I mean, Briggs wrote a news article, for hell sake, but Teeny Wang Lang doesn't stop.

James Funaro put a stop to one of the frauds, through his actions. Lang issued an open invite. The problem is, he ducked Phil when he went up. Also, nobody knows where he is now. Phone Post 3.0
2/6/14 1:39 PM
JBASS
245 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edelweiss -
Evzey - Geez how many more BB is Dave gonn piss off before this ends! Phone Post 3.0
My guess: as many as he can.

Guys have outed a lot of Lang's bigger skeletons in his closet, but it hasn't deterred his actions. He keeps pushing forward. I mean, Briggs wrote a news article, for hell sake, but Teeny Wang Lang doesn't stop.

James Funaro put a stop to one of the frauds, through his actions. Lang issued an open invite. The problem is, he ducked Phil when he went up. Also, nobody knows where he is now. Phone Post 3.0
We'll find him dude, I mentioned this before but the odds are in our favor. Little Wang Lang needs to be lucky all the time, we only need to be lucky once Phone Post 3.0

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.