UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Possible fake Black Belt

1/13/14 9:18 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
mmaguy30
198 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Holy fuck... 

1/13/14 9:22 AM
Dirty Dick Slater
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BriggsSeekins - Dirty Dick-I would like to get an actual direct contact for Mr. Oliveira if you could provide it. I found a phone number for a school where he is listed in Virginia and will be calling down there later today. If I message his FB it is going to go into his "other folder" and I doubt he'll ever see it. I do know other people in his lineage are aware of this and attempting to contact him today.

I do not think you have to approve when you are tagged on FB. I am pretty sure my mother-in-law is tagging me in shit without my consent all the time. I do think you can go back and untag yourself in stuff (which I don't do with my mother-in-law, because I'm not that big of an ass).

It looks like a guy like Mr. Oliveira is getting tagged in stuff all day long. That's a huge blue belt testing group and probably 75% of the students have photos up that they tagged him in. A good percentage of people attending all his seminars are going to be tagging him in photos afterward. I doubt he is tracking down every time he comes up tagged on something on FB.

I am friends with David(Butterfly steak). Will get his number for you
1/13/14 9:22 AM
Dirty Dick Slater

Look at his fucking gi pants. That kills me.
1/13/14 9:24 AM
mmaguy30
198 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Seriously,

we all KNOW this, and there is NO doubt...

Dave Lang is no black belt, and has not earned a Black belt nor does he have black belt skills...

we have video proof.

We all know about the lies with Wallid, and Bittencourt, and Mansour, and Poulard, and Renzo, and Hermes...

but that pic above is pretty solid proof that this cockfaggit was awarded a second degree on his BB by this guy David Oliveria....

Is he selling belts?

I know nothing about this guy, and I don't want to start throwing around allegations, but did he get conned? How in the fuck do you award a black belt 2nd degree to this guy?

There is some serious fuckery here...
1/13/14 9:28 AM
Jessy30
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Has anyone seen his pants? How long and baggy they are? Im not saying a legit Blackbelt wouldn't have such an ill fitting gi but, well, ive never seen a Blackbelt with one lol Phone Post 3.0
1/13/14 9:29 AM
BriggsSeekins
245 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Are we sure that's not some sort of certificate for the seminar? I can't see from the size what it says.

If this guys sold Lang a belt, that's going to be a much bigger scandal than Lang's fuckshow.
1/13/14 9:35 AM
BriggsSeekins
245 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Oliveiras was never a name Lang mentioned that I am aware of back in 2010. He definitely wasn't presenting him as having any place within his lineage. He was claiming Wallid and an association with Renzo Gracie and the Gracies generally.

I am pretty sure that he never started dropping the Oliveiras name until recently. I am going through the threads to track down the major lineage claims he has made already.

So set aside the video we have seen for a moment, that clearly proves he has no BB skills at all. He also, by his own various timelines, could not have been working with Oliveiras, Travern, and company for more than a year or two.

I am going to need to interview Oliveiras about his timeline of training Lang, if that is a real BB certificate. We have an extensive and detailed list of lies told by Lang in the past 3 plus years. We know there is no credible way Lang could have put in the time under Oliveiras to earn that belt. We know from seeing him struggle to hold a closed guard on that white belt that he is no black belt.
1/13/14 9:42 AM
Dirty Dick Slater

I know for a fact that was the first time Professor Traven had ever seen the guy Phone Post 3.0
1/13/14 10:03 AM
Shoco
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just sent an email to someone who was at the seminar, hopefully he can answer some questions. Phone Post 3.0
1/13/14 10:21 AM
ebullock
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So Prof Traven was there doing a seminar, Oliveria is associated with Traven and Lang da Silva was there for belt promotion but is not under either of them. I wonder if he spoke any of his Portuguese for them. Thanked them for his stripe on his belt of black maybe?
1/13/14 10:25 AM
Dirty Dick Slater

I think he became an affiliate of Oliveria not too long ago. I am sure he said he was a black belt under someone else and conned him as well. Traven barely remembered the guy when I mentioned it, but said he had never seen him before. Traven has seen all this information. From what I know he told Oliveria that he did not want him to be associated with him. But he left it up to Oliveria.
1/13/14 10:38 AM
Dirty Dick Slater

Oliveria said he called David and David said people are only saying that stuff about him because he stood by Hermes Franca. No fucking clue what that has to do with anything. I have Oliveria's number if someone wants to PM me.
1/13/14 10:39 AM
Dirty Dick Slater

hey pete my phone is ********* man i really upset with that i'm called David he said all of this was because he stands by hermes franca side when hermes had his problem with the justice got caugh by sex abuse
but i wanna know the truth
1/13/14 10:45 AM
Shoco
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Briggs, PM sent to you buddy
1/13/14 10:50 AM
BriggsSeekins

Shoco-Got it.

Dirty Dick-I sent you a message. I will be happy to talk to Mr. Oliveira and hopefully we can get his name untangled from this stuff.

I have an entire list of lies Dave Lang was telling in 2010 and Hermes Franca was never even a name I heard come out of his mouth back then.

I am a combat sports writer with paying gigs and my work appears on a number of very high profile websites. I wouldn't be risking my professional reputation writing this story on Lang if I didn't know he was a complete fraud. If Mr. Oliveira has somehow been enticed or conned into associating with this fraud he needs to know about his history as soon as possible.
1/13/14 10:54 AM
Dirty Dick Slater

sent his number too you. I told him you would be calling.
1/13/14 10:58 AM
VinegarStrokes
527 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dirty Dick Slater - hey pete my phone is ********* man i really upset with that i'm called David he said all of this was because he stands by hermes franca side when hermes had his problem with the justice got caugh by sex abuse
but i wanna know the truth
Oh shit he wants answers! Phone Post 3.0
1/13/14 10:58 AM
The Green Bastard

Dirty Dick Slater - Oliveria said he called David and David said people are only saying that stuff about him because he stood by Hermes Franca. No fucking clue what that has to do with anything. I have Oliveria's number if someone wants to PM me.

So he is vouching for him?  fuck these BBs that put so little effort into screening these frauds are starting to look really bad.

1/13/14 11:00 AM
Dirty Dick Slater

No, he wants the truth. He feels terrible that he trusted the guy.
1/13/14 11:01 AM
Dirty Dick Slater

The Green Bastard - 
Dirty Dick Slater - Oliveria said he called David and David said people are only saying that stuff about him because he stood by Hermes Franca. No fucking clue what that has to do with anything. I have Oliveria's number if someone wants to PM me.

So he is vouching for him?  fuck these BBs that put so little effort into screening these frauds are starting to look really bad.

Oliveria said when he called Lang that Lang said people were only saying these things because he stood by Franca. Oliveria really wants to talk to Briggs and hear the truth
1/13/14 11:03 AM
The Green Bastard

Dirty Dick Slater - No, he wants the truth. He feels terrible that he trusted the guy.

Didn't he give him a stripe?  If so isn't that 100 percent vouching for him?

1/13/14 11:04 AM
Dirty Dick Slater

The Green Bastard - 
Dirty Dick Slater - No, he wants the truth. He feels terrible that he trusted the guy.

Just pipe down right now. It is being handled
1/13/14 11:10 AM
BriggsSeekins

I will talk to him as soon as I can today. It might be after one or so.

Lang is a manipulative sociopathaic liar. There may have been a lapse of judgement here on Mr. Oliveira's part, but that is the very most anybody should be speculating at this point. Lang has a history of conning lots of different people. The general open, friendly atmosphere of the BJJ and MMA communities is a thing he has been exploiting for his benefit for a long, long time.
1/13/14 11:36 AM
The Green Bastard

Dirty Dick Slater - 
The Green Bastard - 

Just pipe down right now. It is being handled

well did he or didn't he give him the stripe??  If so just LOL, lets overlook the fact that he gave a complete fraud that isn't even at a blue belt level a third degree stripe.

1/13/14 11:47 AM
AlcoholicA
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How do you vouch for someone's BJJ proficiency without ever rolling with them?

If they did roll....just LOL!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.