UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Todd Keuneke thread.....?

4/5/11 7:27 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Sugarfoot
127 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Its funny he's talking shit about Sherk. Sherk was the special guest referee for the fight Todd had set up last year but decided to dick tuck on. The announcer said that Todd had a bad case of chicken pox. Everyone in Ft. Wayne knows this guy is NEVER going to fight but yet he runs his mouth constantly.

However, I do think he would do well in a fight against an average joe.

Ask yourself this question, who would you rather fight? A normal person or a batshit crazy, mentally ill, slightly trained Jeet Kun Doe fighter?

This is from his former Sifu Wetoskeys myspace page
"Hollywood Bill Kilgore vs. Todd Keunke

Hollywood Bill Kilgore sponsored the cage fights at the Ft. Wayne Armory on April 3rd.. Sean Sherk was there to referee the main fights. Hollywood was all gloved up, the lights were low, the spotlights were on the cage, but NO TODD KEUNKE! Sean had a big smile on his face as the announcer stated that Todd Keunke had a bad case of the CHICKEN pox.
Kilgore had done a nice thing buy getting Sean Sherk paid back for the seminar that he had for Todd Kenueke that Todd had not had the honor to have taken care of. Kilgore had even given Keunke the chance of a lifetime, by letting someone with no fight credentials in for the main event. Todd must have felt great to have seen his name on all the posters, but now Ft. Wayne MMA knows him for what he is! "
4/5/11 7:59 PM
Sugarfoot
127 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://www.bjpenn.com/video/icanfight-todd-keuneke-2

Heres a link to the fight he said he was in. Turned out to be someone else.
4/5/11 9:57 PM
GKilgore
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

First of all I am a huge follower of "Let's expose Todd Keuneke." I tried to do the ultimate exposure by getting him to fight me. Everything is true about him not showing up. He signed a contract and even sold tickets. He kept the money he collected for tickets (the tickets came through the door). I currently own and operate Hollywood MMA (Hollywood-mma.com) in Fort Wayne and have done nothing short of begging him to come in. His reply is always the same....his phone number and address,numerous threats and name slandering, as I am sure anyone that has dealt with him has experienced. We are now in litigation with Todd over the broken contract and ticket monies. I think the one person that wanted to witness me whooping his ass more than myself was Sean Sherk. Unfortunently neither of us was able to see it.

On a side note...a friend of mine that works for the local sherriff's department informed me that the department and county jail have him listed as "mentally ill." code...5150
Feel free to check out his criminal record at mycase.in.gov.
4/5/11 10:41 PM
Sugarfoot

Mr. Kilgore thanks for adding your notes to this thread. You deserve a green name for the fights you have had. Just out of curiosity, what was Todds excuse for not showing up to the fight?

Also, if you havent seen the other thread yet, just do a search for "new level of mma fraud". You will not be disappointed.
4/5/11 11:00 PM
GKilgore

He said he had to leave to go teach kids at a christian summer camp. Now mind you, the fight was on Saturday, Apr.3. He has harrassed my children and my wife, so I TRULY wanted the chance to fight him.

The thing I like most about Todd is his videos of him beating up COMPLIANT women. My one suggestion for her...when he traps your left hand, punch him with your right (you know, the one dangling by your side).LOL
4/5/11 11:03 PM
Sugarfoot

Wasn't there another fight that he was scheduled for that he backed out of, in Bloomington I think?
4/5/11 11:06 PM
Sugarfoot

I found the fight card for the Bloomington fight...I would be curious to see if church camp was going on this weekend too, lol.

ECF - 29
Amvets Post 2000
Bloomington, Indiana
February 21, 2009

FIGHT CARD IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE

Fighters, you MUST complete and mail a bout agreement.

Welterweight: 140.1 - 155 lbs.

* Todd Keuneke
0-0
Ft. Wayne, Indiana
VS

* Scherone Harris
0-1
Detroit, Michigan

4/5/11 11:21 PM
KSM2112

Sugarfoot - Mr. Kilgore thanks for adding your notes to this thread. You deserve a green name for the fights you have had. Just out of curiosity, what was Todds excuse for not showing up to the fight?

Also, if you havent seen the other thread yet, just do a search for "new level of mma fraud". You will not be disappointed.
I'll even make it easier A New Level of Fraud MMA is Here

4/5/11 11:34 PM
VARIOUS

However, I do think he would do well in a fight against an average joe. 

Ask yourself this question, who would you rather fight? A normal person or a batshit crazy, mentally ill, slightly trained Jeet Kun Doe fighter?"

No I think he would get his ass cleaned. He can't even find a same sex/weight training partner. Also he smokes. 
As far as batshit crazy,mentally ill, or skilled a good crack to the head or simple rear naked would throw all that out the window.  
  Todd is a complete waste who has threatened instructors and ripped off good people. His fighting system seems to consist of about 5 moves from wing chun, one or two standing take downs from the Larry Hartsel system and one Silat take down. Pretty much the same thing in every vid. While I do not know Kilgore, I do know people he trains with and I believe Kilgore would have wrecked Toddler. 
  The problem is Todd would never show up. For one he can't even drive (see vid where his dad drove him to his isntructors school).  If you trained to fight Todd it would be like training to fight the Easter Bunny. Neither one would make it to the ring. 
   Todd's last known "Bouncing" gig was almost 10 years ago and at a business that has changed names and owners several times since. His "Bouncing" is as real as his training hours are.  
  His claim that he tooled Sherk is truly retarded.

4/6/11 1:01 AM
GKilgore

Have been reading that thread for so long my eyes are crossed! WOW! I quit at page 47. Todd....you DO NOT work at Broadripple....let it go. To everyone else...I know this because my gym is in the same complex and we frequent the bar ($5 steak dinners LOL!)and I am throwing a fight there in May.
4/6/11 1:20 AM
VARIOUS

Don't even think he worked there when it was first called Broadripple. I cornered a few fighters at and competed once in Dan Severns Dangerzone there and Todd was never observed on the scene or in the building at any time. 
  I first heard of Todd when someone showed me a flyer for his local JKD classes that pretty muched ripped off every JKD related logo ever made. The person who showed it to me was concerned because Todd was hitting on a female friend of his non-stop.
4/6/11 2:07 AM
VARIOUS

Chawncessss.....oh Chawnces...nice response to Toddler:

Dude, I'm not who you think I am. Not even close.
1)Yeah, I know I'm overweight. Truck driving (and being off your feet for 5 weeks after knee surgery) will do that to ya. But I'm working on it. (And boy, did I just get motivated)
  DID HE NOT SEE YOUR AMAZING ROUNDHOUSE KICK

2) I have lost 10 pounds lately. (I don't drink beer.Never did. Too much pop, but I'm cutting that out)
       HOW MUCH POP SIR

3) I've never learned 1 move from Tae Kwon Do.
       But Jhoon Rhees students call you Van Damme
4) I never lost any students, because I never had any.
5)? My entire drug use is I took ONE 357 Magnum when I was in high school. That's it.Never touched anything else. (Not sure if 5 Hour Energy counts)
     YOU NEED TO GET OUT A LITTLE. MAYBE DRINK 2 Jolt Colas AND SPLURGE

4/6/11 9:02 AM
KSM2112

Ya better watch it! I can still hit pretty hard...oh wait, I'm doing it wrong..

YA BETTER WATCH IT I CAN STILL HIT PRETTY HARD AND IM GONE BE READY SOON TWO STEP IN TOO THE CAGE IM TRAINING HARD FOR MATCH AND IM GONG KICK THE EASTER BUNNY'S FLUFFY ASS! *does Todd Roll at computer screen*

Well, the proper way to do that would be post it 20 times!

Do they even make Jolt anymore?

And lastly, here's my hopes for the results of Mr. Kilgore's litigation: Found in favor of Kilgore, Todd has to pay back the money and be given a choice of fight Bill or go to jail. Ahhh...we can dream....if Bill loses, then Sean Sherk gets to fight Todd. If Bill wins the fight, Sean Sherk gets to fight Todd.  That would easily be woth 100 bucks a ticket to see!
I

4/6/11 1:37 PM
VARIOUS

KSM2112 -  Ya better watch it! I can still hit pretty hard...oh wait, I'm doing it wrong..

YA BETTER WATCH IT I CAN STILL HIT PRETTY HARD AND IM GONE BE READY SOON TWO STEP IN TOO THE CAGE IM TRAINING HARD FOR MATCH AND IM GONG KICK THE EASTER BUNNY'S FLUFFY ASS! *does Todd Roll at computer screen*

Well, the proper way to do that would be post it 20 times!

Do they even make Jolt anymore?

And lastly, here's my hopes for the results of Mr. Kilgore's litigation: Found in favor of Kilgore, Todd has to pay back the money and be given a choice of fight Bill or go to jail. Ahhh...we can dream....if Bill loses, then Sean Sherk gets to fight Todd. If Bill wins the fight, Sean Sherk gets to fight Todd.  That would easily be woth 100 bucks a ticket to see!
I

True outcome: Todd stays at home and fights with his own brain. Right hemisphere loves Bruce Lee and wants to help  kids at camp, Left hemisphere hates Lee and wants to date 17 year olds.

4/6/11 8:24 PM
KSM2112

VARIOUS 

True outcome: Todd stays at home and fights with his own brain. Right hemisphere loves Bruce Lee and wants to help  kids at camp, Left hemisphere hates Lee and wants to date 17 year olds.

If we could somehow watch Todd fight his own brain, that might be entertaining...in a creepy, WTF sort of way.

4/7/11 8:17 AM
KSM2112

Much thanks to Joshua Prime! Todd Keuneke's Racism Exposed
4/7/11 10:36 AM
sirjoshua

HEY BILL, I'm coming to Indy for a 5 dolla' steak looooooooooong! lol
4/8/11 12:53 AM
GKilgore

Hey Josh! You know we have 5 kids! Gotta save a dime where we can! LOL Come on down, train and we will get a $5 steak dinner. LMAO!
4/10/11 10:59 AM
KSM2112

Ah..looks like the thread is stalling...but here's a PM someone sent me on one of my YT channels

"Todd

I am related to him.
You are absolutely correct about him.
He never went to any college.
He's mentally ill.
He lives in his parents basement.
He's never held a job.
He has 2 children that his parents have to support.
I think he could be dangerous."
4/10/11 11:02 AM
KSM2112

By the way, Josh, if Todd even hears you're in Ft. Wayne, he might throw a bitch fit and make a false police report!
4/10/11 11:18 AM
KSM2112

BWAHAHAHAHA! More photoshop fail

Exact same head-shot. We know it's not really Todd's body because THERE'S NO PHONE POINTED AT THE MIRROR!
4/10/11 8:10 PM
VARIOUS

Looks like he had a vertebrae removed
4/10/11 8:13 PM
zora_d_1991
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The efforts taken to expose Todd Keuneke is nearly of 4chan proportions. Of course this is for a good cause, though. Well done, gentlemen.
4/10/11 10:11 PM
OkStateGrappla
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

oh man, if we could get them behind this cause shit could becom EPIC

4/10/11 10:20 PM
VARIOUS

He is a legend in his own mind

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.