UnderGround Forums

What if ... >> Attention Joe Lauzon!!!

10/17/11 11:55 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
GrayMaynardsTrampStamp
159 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jared Vergara - 
Kanabull - 
Jared Vergara -
GrayMaynardsTrampStamp - This just in....

Joe lauzon is being called out by Anthony "fucking" Pettis, maybe you've heard of him Jared.

Should said fight take place, Joe would most certainly be "in the mix" for the title when/if he wins. Notice how he stopped posting on the thread

sorry vergara, he has no time for you. This thread has become nothing more than a fairytale.

I mean...until Joe...

My explosiveness and athleticism will make me as tough an opponent in a grappling match in comparison to a possible mma bout between them.
Have you ever been punched in the face by a professional fighter?

Good thing it's grappling maybe you should brush up on what was said in the thread.

1 day ago Ignore | Quote | Edit | Warn Admin | Vote Down | Vote Up | Delete Post
Jared Vergara

Edited: 10/16/11 9:39 PM

{{I am officially challenging you one on one to an official bout.}} Make sure you are ready to accept defeat I have be training for about a year now and I think I am ready to take on a quite formidable opponent such as yourself. It would be an honor to engage in competition against you. I look forward to further contact and a possible PM. See you on fight night.

*Terms and Conditions*

[I'm calling a grappling competition, but do not hold me to my word I might change it to mma,] and I am also upping the ante Joe. If i win you must announce at you next post-fight that you "learned everything you know from Jared Vergara" and if I lose you can come up with the penalty.

{{___}} = official bout to a pro fighter is a fight. typically, a grappling match is referred to as just that, a match.

[____] = you are very unclear here... do you mean mid-"bout" you might just say fuck it, let's actually fight? or just if you get embarrassed you plan to pull a Daley?

regardless, the last part was added after we all told you how stupid you sound. Now you want to try and talk down to people who are going off of what you originally stated.
10/17/11 11:59 PM
suess
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

easy folks, this guy has been banned for trolling before.  i wouldn't get too involved in talking this out with him.
10/18/11 12:08 AM
GrayMaynardsTrampStamp
159 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Let's just switch gears. I challenge anyone to a game of "gun game" on COD black ops. You have to have the PS3 though, as i'm not 9 years old.
10/18/11 12:14 AM
Man vs Net
222 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jared Vergara -
GrayMaynardsTrampStamp - This just in....

Joe lauzon is being called out by Anthony "fucking" Pettis, maybe you've heard of him Jared.

Should said fight take place, Joe would most certainly be "in the mix" for the title when/if he wins. Notice how he stopped posting on the thread

sorry vergara, he has no time for you. This thread has become nothing more than a fairytale.

I mean...until Joe...

My explosiveness and athleticism will make me as tough an opponent in a grappling match in comparison to a possible mma bout between them.
Phone Post
10/18/11 12:39 AM
suess
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sorry bout that
10/18/11 2:10 AM
Jared Vergara
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

suess -  easy folks, this guy has been banned for trolling before.  i wouldn't get too involved in talking this out with him.

I know Dr. Suess that's why I am not trolling here.
10/18/11 1:25 PM
Jared Vergara

GrayMaynardsTrampStamp - You have to have the PS3 though, as i'm not 9 years old.

Only time I will agree with you PS3 FTW!
10/18/11 1:51 PM
Winston Wolf

if ur going to challenge him its got to be MMA But we all know this is a troll But I admit u got me
10/18/11 3:19 PM
Jared Vergara

Winston Wolf - if ur going to challenge him its got to be MMA But we all know this is a troll But I admit u got me

Why does it have to be to mma
10/19/11 12:25 AM
Sugarfoot
128 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jared Vergara -
Winston Wolf - if ur going to challenge him its got to be MMA But we all know this is a troll But I admit u got me

Why does it have to be to mma
Jared,

Let me preface this by saying there are things i would have done over given the chance.

1. You are not on Joe's level.
2. That sucks, deal with it and move on, and get an education and get a job.
3, ignore everything ive said and try again, you're young enough and dumb enough, get your ass in the gym and do work son.
4. Profit.
5. Shut up, never give up, and fuck some shit up. Phone Post
10/19/11 1:04 AM
Kanabull

Please let this thread die. Phone Post
10/19/11 5:46 AM
Winston Wolf

Edited: 10/27/11 8:58 PM
10/27/11 6:42 PM
TheHebrewHammer
358 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Any news on this 2012 FOTY candidate? Phone Post
11/3/11 1:58 PM
Jared Vergara

TheHebrewHammer - Any news on this 2012 FOTY candidate?

CAN WE SOMEHOW GET THIS OUT OF THIS FORUM!!!
2/12/14 10:33 PM
Jared Vergara

TTT
2/14/14 6:07 PM
UGCTT_EnderTL
249 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

my comment in this thread was funny and you all suck for not laughing at it these past 3 years.

2/25/14 5:20 AM
Galanis
715 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wat

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.