UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> The Official Welsh Top Team (WTT) Thread

2/7/12 2:59 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Tad Ghostal
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NotoriouslyBIG -  I'm currently trying to lose weight so that I can get into mma .

Didn't stop Big Country
2/7/12 4:52 PM
Nakedwelshman
92 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tad Ghostal - 
NotoriouslyBIG -  I'm currently trying to lose weight so that I can get into mma .

Didn't stop Big Country
Physique-wise I am pretty much Roy Nelson's twin but I think I want to give MMA training a go. I dont think I'll ever compete due to my allergy to being knocked out, but I think I'd enjoy training. I'm in Port Talbot, does anyone know of any decent classes and not McDojo's?
2/7/12 5:04 PM
Nakedwelshman
92 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm more God's Country than Big Country :) lol
2/7/12 6:11 PM
Megatherium
72 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bisping_Lost_My_SN -  There's only one problem lads, there are no fighters for you to back from Wales.

Jose 'Pele' Landi-Jones?

EDER JONES!!!
2/7/12 6:15 PM
NotoriouslyBIG
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm a way away from big country haha. I'm more Yarborough than nelson . Well not that bad but I'm over 265. And I'm nowhere near strong enough to fight the roiders that fight at heavyweight yet. I can take a punch like a trooper though. Took a bar stool to the skull once and still managed to get a few shots off haha my moment of glory. Phone Post
2/8/12 12:04 AM
Megatherium
72 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Alexis Davis vs Sarah Kaufman March 3

Jon Jones vs Rashad Evans April 21

Yves Edwards vs Donald Cerrone May 15
2/8/12 12:26 AM
Captain America
264 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yves vs Cowboy? That's great! Phone Post
2/8/12 8:58 AM
Blunderhooks
162 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cowboy versus Valley Boy

Yves "Steve" Edwards will take no shit! Phone Post
2/8/12 9:00 AM
Blunderhooks
162 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

btw I call him Steve due to the classic commentary on an early fight he had with Nate Marquart. The commentary guy calls him Steve all the way through. It's awesome.

Welsh Steve ftw! Phone Post
2/8/12 9:07 AM
BigWilliam
275 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Remember that time when Wales pretended it was ever a REAL country? That was hilarious, haha.
2/8/12 9:44 AM
Nakedwelshman

BigWilliam - Remember that time when Wales pretended it was ever a REAL country? That was hilarious, haha.
We're not a country, and have never claimed to be. Principality all the way! Phone Post
2/8/12 5:06 PM
Megatherium

BigWilliam - Remember that time when Wales pretended it was ever a REAL country? That was hilarious, haha.

Is that you Marcus?
2/8/12 5:17 PM
Tad Ghostal
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nakedwelshman - 
Tad Ghostal - 

Didn't stop Big Country
Physique-wise I am pretty much Roy Nelson's twin but I think I want to give MMA training a go. I dont think I'll ever compete due to my allergy to being knocked out, but I think I'd enjoy training. I'm in Port Talbot, does anyone know of any decent classes and not McDojo's?

There's a Gracie Barra in Swansea.
2/8/12 7:51 PM
Blunderhooks

^ Gracie-Barra-Williams imo Phone Post
2/8/12 8:39 PM
Megatherium

WE need to appeal to UFC vp Reed Harris' Welsh conscience and see if he can be persuaded to SIGN EDER JONES!!!
2/8/12 9:09 PM
unfilter
236 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

2/8/12 9:40 PM
KrzyBnzJnz
53 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^^^^ I think that's the place I went where all the women looked like potatoes.
2/9/12 3:10 AM
KwikTempah
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think it's in our best interests if we, the home nations , stick together on this one .

united we stand , divided we fall . Phone Post
2/9/12 3:41 AM
LastofThe10s

WTT all the way! Would defo buy one of those shirts too Phone Post
2/9/12 4:37 AM
unfilter
236 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LastofThe10s -  WTT all the way! Would defo buy one of those shirts too Phone Post

me too and i'm not even close to being welsh.  welsh flag is p4p top 5 in the world imo.
2/9/12 4:41 AM
AUJL's Deep Throating Queen

Listen - Wales is part of the UK.  You're already a part of UKTT and you can't just leave whenever you feel like it.  Its like Scotland, if you want out of the UK(TT) you're gonna have to state your case and maybe we'll let you have some sort of referendum in a few years, but only if its in the best interests of the UK(TT).

England runs shit and you all know it.
2/9/12 4:46 AM
Thomas Wood
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TatamiFightwear.com, Warehouse Boy
Nakedwelshman - 
Tad Ghostal - 

Didn't stop Big Country

Where are you in Port Talbot?
2/9/12 5:05 AM
Megatherium

Fuck off! Never was UKTT, never will be.

Welsh Top Team!!!
2/9/12 5:15 AM
Megatherium

AUJL's Deep Throating Queen - Listen - Wales is part of the UK.  You're already a part of UKTT and you can't just leave whenever you feel like it.  Its like Scotland, if you want out of the UK(TT) you're gonna have to state your case and maybe we'll let you have some sort of referendum in a few years, but only if its in the best interests of the UK(TT).

England runs shit and you all know it.

Bisping sucks!
2/9/12 6:11 AM
Barmy_Army

Should this not be the official sheep shagger thread? Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.