UnderGround Forums

S&C UnderGround >> Carb Back-Loading

5/14/12 3:37 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
KOArtist
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Has anyone here tried it? And could someone lead me in the right direction to get a good overview on it without spending NINETY FUCKING DOLLARS on the book?

Thanks
5/15/12 9:07 AM
Taku
146 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I just did a quick search on it. Looks like nothing special to me. In fact it does not really make sense to me. In my perosnal experience if one were to want to play with Carb timing, it makes much more sense to eat more carb based meals earlier in the day and leave them out later in the day.

Just MHO.

TAKU
5/15/12 9:27 AM
Out To Lunch
92 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KO,

Post your email.
5/15/12 9:27 AM
Out To Lunch
92 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Out To Lunch - KO,

Post your email.

Or IM me with your email.
5/15/12 2:16 PM
KOArtist
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Taku -  I just did a quick search on it. Looks like nothing special to me. In fact it does not really make sense to me. In my perosnal experience if one were to want to play with Carb timing, it makes much more sense to eat more carb based meals earlier in the day and leave them out later in the day.

Just MHO.

TAKU
Yeah, apparently it goes against all that we know so far, but it's also supposedly the most researched/referenced "diet" book ever, so I'm curious.
5/15/12 2:16 PM
KOArtist

Out To Lunch - 
Out To Lunch - KO,

Post your email.

Or IM me with your email.
DONE!
11/20/12 9:00 PM
MarkRobinson
1138 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Any other thoughts on this or would you mind extrapolating on your reasoning Taku? I surprisingly i couldnt find any other threads on the OG about it. I was thinking of trying this but like you said, it seems contrary to what ive always heard about eating carbs. 

My biggest issue is avoiding carbs in the evening, so this diet would be pretty nice. 

Leigh? 

11/21/12 3:48 AM
Leigh
729 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol I'm not as clued in on diet as a lot of the guys here. Taku knows his stuff. IMO if you want to get lean, cut carbs, then cut calories. You have to balance that out if you are training hard, although cardio in a fasted state (ie with low insulin) is a good idea Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.