UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> MOST BADASS Quotes in MMA

6/30/12 5:44 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
jhendo79
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"Jon Lober is a family man, Jon Lober has an education just like everyone else, only difference is I put my balls on the chopping block"- John The Machine Lober
6/30/12 9:13 PM
onepunchJD
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Didn't read threat yet.. sorry if this has been posted.

"NOBODY, is 100% sure they're gonna kick MY ass!"
-Gary Goodridge
6/30/12 11:09 PM
KevinMcAllister
209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"SUPERMAN PUNCH!" - Mike Goldberg Phone Post
6/30/12 11:26 PM
BIGFOOTinMyMouth
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 07/01/12 3:28 AM
"...and I thought to myself, what would Sakuraba do?'

EDITED FOR QUOTING WRONG FIGHTER Ivan Menjivar after his last fight (Thanks I love Mazagatti). Not so badass but it made me happy.
7/1/12 12:21 AM
Carrtrouble
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Downwardo -
MarlyPersianNoob - I kick face? - Gary Goodridge
Lmao! I remember that, funny shit. Phone Post
Alright guys fill me in on this one, sounds like gold. Phone Post
7/1/12 12:45 AM
KZTT_I heart Mazzagatti

BIGFOOTinMyMouth - "...and I thought to myself, what would Sakuraba do?'

Bibiano Fernandez after his last fight in Japan. Not so badass but it made me happy.
Menjivar said the same thing after his win over Steven Siler gotta love shutouts to Sakuraba Phone Post
7/1/12 1:09 AM
jackbquick

Edited: 07/01/12 1:09 AM
marquis_wu - "I'll fight them all. Men, women, children, retared people it doesn't matter, if you hit me we're gonna fight" - Charles "Krazy Horse" Bennet

hahahahahaha.

ufc: plz hire the Horse for commentary along w the plain vanilla Jon and Kenny for FX/Fuel shows k? thx
7/1/12 1:13 AM
East Clintwood
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Of course it's not MMA but Tyson's "I'll fuck you till you love me faggot." Phone Post
7/1/12 1:20 AM
Jsteven
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"If wanderlei thinks I'm an easy win tell him to come see me and see how easy it is"

"I have a 167 pounds to put on your chin"

Both bj penn quotes, paraphrased couldn't remember exact quotes.

Nothing I have ever done amounts to burrito eating bj blown up and wanting a piece of the greatest killing machine we have ever seen in prime wand Phone Post
7/1/12 1:28 AM
SerotoninStorm

ThatsItThatsAll - Hendo: "why would I hold him down when I could just stare him down...". Epic Phone Post
They would need to know the story behind it to make sense Phone Post
7/1/12 1:58 AM
FunkMasterJoe
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"so we're throwing spinning shit now?" - Nick Diaz to Condit. Haha, love this. Phone Post
7/1/12 2:00 AM
Titos Cracked Skull
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I am gonna dig in that ass, Shad to Page...
7/1/12 2:09 AM
Titos Cracked Skull
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How's your wild thing, Ross Pointon
7/1/12 2:10 AM
FunkMasterJoe
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"I'm gonna get in George's face and motorboat his ass" - Koscheck about GSP. Another classic. Phone Post
7/1/12 2:11 AM
Titos Cracked Skull

The thing you dont realize Phil is, that YOU ARE the hand picked opponent...Frank Shammy to NYBA
7/1/12 2:18 AM
Forest Whitakers Lazy Eye
148 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"Skooter, the difference between you and me is that while you sit at your computer and make ignorant statements while hiding behind an anonymous screen name, I am willing to test myself against the toughest fighters in the world, in front of hundreds of thousands or even millions of fans, over and over again. Sometimes I win, sometimes I lose, but I always come to fight. I've been doing this for the past fourteen years, and I have at least a few more strong years left in me. What have you done in the past fourteen years other than act like a moron on this forum and hang on Anderson's nuts? Tell me where you work so I can come watch, and whenever you have a bad day I'll demand that you get fired with no opportunity to redeem yourself. Sound fair?"

Phone Post
7/1/12 3:27 AM
BIGFOOTinMyMouth

KZTT_I heart Mazzagatti - 
BIGFOOTinMyMouth - "...and I thought to myself, what would Sakuraba do?'

Bibiano Fernandez after his last fight in Japan. Not so badass but it made me happy.
Menjivar said the same thing after his win over Steven Siler gotta love shutouts to Sakuraba Phone Post

ARG!!! My Bad. It WAS Menjivar. I stand corrected. Different country, same stature.
7/1/12 3:52 AM
demcat
56 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

onepunchJD - Didn't read threat yet.. sorry if this has been posted.

"NOBODY, is 100% sure they're gonna kick MY ass!"
-Gary Goodridge
That one is good. I forget who it was but some recently said " nobody WANTS to fight me" and then I forgot this one too maybe Stephen bonnar? There is nothing fun about fighting me Phone Post
7/1/12 4:25 AM
Jaybrone
371 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hendo is so full of awesome quotes.
7/1/12 4:39 AM
World Peace's Left Elbow
140 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"Uh, I got hit in the face..."

Dan Hardy, when Rogan asked what went wrong in the Condit fight Phone Post
7/1/12 4:40 AM
HandsomeTopTeam
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Classic thread
7/1/12 4:59 AM
BigdoGD
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

“Because I can't sing and dance, and it beats fuckin' workin' every day. Now ask me a question that doesn't sound so fuckin' stupid.”

-NYBA
7/3/12 3:09 AM
KZTT_FawkingxD
106 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"My name is stun gun, and i want GSP!"
7/15/12 6:10 PM
Lazer MMA

Snappy Whistleteeth - "Silva you got one comming. Little ass ninja you better keep your ass down at 185 buddy, cheatin MOTHERFU.....I better watch my language my moms watchin"

- Mark Coleman

7/15/12 6:13 PM
Lazer MMA

3. "im prepered to die in the ring.. so it doesnt matter whats gonna happen." -Melvin Manhoef

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.