UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> MOST BADASS Quotes in MMA

1/9/14 11:14 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
SurrenderTheBooty
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Brock Lesner when asked what he bench pressed "whatever I want". Phone Post 3.0
1/9/14 11:31 PM
HYPEorDIE
673 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

kneebraker - I ain't got time to bleed
You got time to duck!!!!!!

PHOOMP PHOOMP PHOOMP!!!! Phone Post 3.0
1/10/14 1:16 AM
SurrenderTheBooty
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Downwardo - G'day all, been a big fan of the UG and been a lurker for years so decided to start a post on the most badass quotes in MMA history.

These 3 come to mind for me:

1. "Im trying to make it so the ref has to jump in and save your life" - Carlos Condit

2. (something like) "I will kill you and i will kill you fast" - Wandy Silva

3. "im prepered to die in the ring.. so it doesnt matter whats gonna happen." -Melvin Manhoef

What are some of the most badass lines you have heard? Phone Post
What part of OZ you at..? Phone Post 3.0
1/10/14 2:50 AM
A bag of ricin
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ttt Phone Post
1/10/14 3:02 AM
OGT
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"that's what I need to portray to my opponents, that I'm gonna fucking kill you."

-Nick Diaz Phone Post 3.0
1/10/14 3:15 AM
DiazsBongWater
126 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"Steroids won't help you when I hit ya...take em!"

Mark Hunt Phone Post 3.0
1/10/14 3:20 AM
Spiderknows
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In Phone Post 3.0
1/10/14 3:23 AM
88samurai88
255 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"Comes from behind more than lance bass" -joe rogan

Thread. Phone Post 3.0
1/10/14 3:31 AM
BilboBagOnYoAZZ

" " Fedor Phone Post 3.0
1/10/14 4:35 AM
hagisan
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SevenLeggedSpider -

“BJ is old-school. He was raised by the OG’s in the sport of jiu-jitsu. He doesn’t care. He’s not a samurai every other day. He’s a samurai every single day. He would fight anybody, anywhere, anytime.”

Allan Goes

This is an awesome quote from a legend. He ain't lying either. Phone Post 3.0
1/10/14 6:56 AM
Joeymarvelous
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SevenLeggedSpider -

My bad, it wasn't the pancake fast rap song, it was "your vs you're".

Song is bad ass, but if you want to see what I'm talking about, fast forward to 1:49 mark

Thanks, I really thought that was a Chael original. VTFU Phone Post 3.0
1/10/14 7:58 AM
PermitMeFisticuffsBrother
64 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Argh Goddamnit, ma cup went up ma asshole man!

- Melvin Guillard
1/10/14 10:14 AM
JoeDavolasRoundhouseKick
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"Where's your jiu jitsu now playboy" -Anderson Phone Post 3.0
1/10/14 11:46 AM
TommyRSU
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Great quotes. Phone Post
1/10/14 6:00 PM
rhoadspga
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Snappy Whistleteeth - “I was in public office and I left public office the only way a person should. In handcuffs.” - Chael P. Sonnen

"Listen, it’s a fistfight in a steel cage in Texas on a Saturday night. There is nothing more simplistic in life than that. I don’t exactly need a plan. I walk out there when the guy in the shark suit gets out of my way and when the referee with the dreadlocks says ‘Get it on’, I get it on.”

-Chael P. Sonnen

“It was like getting raped by Freddy Mercury”
-Tank Abbott on losing to Dan Severn

Regarding the Tank quotation, I think you're a bit confused as to what "BADASS" means.... Phone Post 3.0
1/10/14 6:11 PM
rhoadspga
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

gage949 - "Doctors were trying to remove two of Tuli's teeth that were embedded in Gerard Gordeau's foot. They decided it would be better to leave the teeth in for the rest of the night for fear of exposing the wound anymore. On top of that, Gordeau's hand was broken in several places. Yet the savant champion, cigarette dangling from his mouth, showed no signs of quitting." Phone Post
"Savant" champion?!?! Holy mother of pearl, they have combat sports in the Special Olympics now?!?! Phone Post 3.0
1/10/14 6:21 PM
XxLiveBaitxX
164 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/10/14 6:21 PM
"Bunch a slack-jawed faggots around here, this stuff 'ill make you a goddamn sexual Tyrannosaurus, just like me."
1/10/14 6:38 PM
Anthomis

I always think of BJ vs GSP.

This video is a little goofy but it sums it up. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Lg3wPwX8HQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Also, Brock saying he was gonna rip someones (I think it was Mir) head off Phone Post 3.0
1/10/14 6:48 PM
Condit_2139
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ANDERSON SILVA YOU ABSOLUTELY SUCK! Simply, the most yank thing and greatest thing I have ever heard in my life Phone Post 3.0
1/10/14 6:53 PM
WuDaddy
93 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"Little fucker hit me with a haduken or some shit." Diaz after gomi fight

^something like that anyways Phone Post 3.0
1/10/14 6:54 PM
WuDaddy
93 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Oh and "PETEY! My heart!!"

Kenneth shamrock Phone Post 3.0
1/10/14 8:11 PM
Robert Paulson
55 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Diego sanchez. Weigh ins for UFC 107: Two words joe. Destiny (Awkward pause). One word. Phone Post 3.0
1/10/14 10:19 PM
SevenLeggedSpider
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks to whomever made that recent Brock quote. It was super Alpha.

Today my old boss called me for a job position. During his breakdown he told me that he needs someone "Alpha" for the position.

I said, "Shit dude, you need Alpha, ask me how much I bench press"

'How much do you bench press"

Me-"Whatever I want"

1/11/14 1:19 AM
SKARHEAD
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ttt
1/11/14 1:46 AM
SHOGUN250
54 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

For the record, right now, I think someone needed to come out and say it.  I think smoking pot is good for mixed martial artists.  It's a new day and age, this is, uh, the year... the fuck year is it?  I don't know, because I've been training and smoking pot like I should, instead of paying attention to other bullshit... which I dont do

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.