Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
JJarvis_6
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

cripplersc - Diablo? Who the fuck calls me that? - Nick Diaz Phone Post
Lmao personal favorite Phone Post 3.0
1/11/14 4:16 AM
Condit_2139
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"Oh there's Shogun, gotta watch out for that dude...he'll kick you in the fucking head" -Forrest Griffin to Ariel Helwani before shogun vs forest 2 Phone Post 3.0
2/14/14 12:09 AM
D241

ttt

2/14/14 9:45 AM
PermitMeFisticuffsBrother
72 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

in fact professional wrestling is strong

SAKU

2/14/14 9:49 AM
72 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lazer MMA - 
Let your opponent graze your skin and you shall smash into his flesh. Let him smash into your flesh and you shall fracture his bones. Let him fracture your bones and you shall take his life! Do NOT be concerned with escaping safely, lay your life before him - Bruce

that's some spartan type shit there!!!!!!!!
2/14/14 10:12 AM
Lazer MMA

Edited: 02/14/14 10:15 AM
PermitMeFisticuffsBrother - 
Lazer MMA - 
Let your opponent graze your skin and you shall smash into his flesh. Let him smash into your flesh and you shall fracture his bones. Let him fracture your bones and you shall take his life! Do NOT be concerned with escaping safely, lay your life before him - Bruce

that's some spartan type shit there!!!!!!!!

Yes as a practitioner of jeet kune do, this is the exact fighting philosophy I've always had. He has other quotes as well which talk about the need of losing your fear in order to fight to your top potential. It seems clear, how can you be at your best if you are scared and perhaps partially frozen (or at leat not completely free)?

I should not have left out the first sentence though. "Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely - lay your life before him."

By the way for newcommers  to this thread, I put some serious work in here starting from the very bottom of page 5, through most of page 7 you may want to check.

2/14/14 11:38 AM
MrHughes1991
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"I want to fight Michael Bisping!"

- everyone in the UFC Phone Post 3.0
2/14/14 12:17 PM
zazen br

"Josh Barnett has small cock. I know (it) by the way he shakes hands." -Werdym, troll GOAT. Phone Post 3.0
2/14/14 12:21 PM
caposa
1838 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Diaz-Gomi post-fight interview

"That little guy though man, I don't know what the fuck.. he was doing some karate in there. He was doing some crazy super punch shit, completely different I dont know that was, it wasn't boxing skills though. He knows how to box, don't get me wrong. I don't mean to knock his boxing, he's an excellent little boxer for a little Japanese guy, but he fuckin threw some little fuckin hadouken punch in there."

"What about a motherfucker that can box people up and choke somebody with a gogo? I'm chokin people with gogos and throwing hooks to head, and nobody else is doin that"

2/17/14 4:52 PM
buddie
384 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"Chavez seems almost totally discobooberated" -Sugar Ray Leonard
2/17/14 5:00 PM
Joeymarvelous
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Well the speaker doesn't have the best rep, but...

"I told him I wanted to fight, and he said he could see my skull, fuck you!" -Kalib Starnes after being stopped by Belcher due to a cut. Phone Post 3.0
2/17/14 6:48 PM
gage949
155 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

caposa -

Diaz-Gomi post-fight interview

"That little guy though man, I don't know what the fuck.. he was doing some karate in there. He was doing some crazy super punch shit, completely different I dont know that was, it wasn't boxing skills though. He knows how to box, don't get me wrong. I don't mean to knock his boxing, he's an excellent little boxer for a little Japanese guy, but he fuckin threw some little fuckin hadouken punch in there."

"What about a motherfucker that can box people up and choke somebody with a gogo? I'm chokin people with gogos and throwing hooks to head, and nobody else is doin that"

The rant in the last 45 seconds is gold Phone Post 3.0
2/17/14 7:20 PM
Quadzilla7

"I don't punk, and I don't play" Phone Post 3.0
2/17/14 7:24 PM
Pettis Bros POORtrait Tattoos
388 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Whatcha gonna do, when you know who? How ya gonna deal, with the man of steel? How ya gonna react to Sonnen's attack?
2/23/14 7:31 PM
D241

"When I enter the cage, I don't go in there to win, I go in there to Fight!"-Tank Abbott commentating @ UFC 12

2/23/14 7:32 PM
D241

"most of all because there is so much TV and exposure there is so much more concern for safety.  Unfortunately where the warrior in a man starts to kick in, that's usually where fights are stopped now days."-Enson Inoue on mma today compared to the early days.

7/7/14 8:37 PM
D241

"Birds fly, 

Fish swim,

and I fight"-BJ Penn

7/7/14 8:56 PM
The Mat Pimp
145 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sub
7/8/14 12:13 AM
WillyMaunawili
167 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SevenLeggedSpider -

LOVE this one!

"These guys these days, they need 10 week training camps. Dude, if a guy comes and knocks on your gym and says “hey, I’m gonna’ kick your ass”, are you gonna say “hey can you come in 10 weeks? In ten weeks I’m gonna be ready for you.” What is that? That’s the difference of the guys back in the day and the guys today. The guys back in the day are ready any time. We were born ready. We train everyday, we have good nutrition everyday. You are not a warrior on occasion. You wake up warrior, you die warrior. I don’t like it. In the fights these days guys just hold you and hold you, and throw two punches and look to the clock. That is not a warrior."-Allan Goes

I've heard pretty much all of the quotes posted, and most still get me hype af, but I've never heard this before...BADASS Phone Post 3.0
7/8/14 1:49 AM
Thingading
63 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hendo after defeating Wandy and becoming the first and still the only mixed martial artist to concurrently hold two titles in two different weight classes in a major MMA promotion:

"You guys can come hang out with me at my after fight party at (wherever it was)......or you can go to the hospital and visit Wanderlei."

Hendo has never been a smack talker, which made this more awesome. But he had grown tired of a few things Wandy had said before the fight and thought that his routine of his "hands moving around in circles constantly and glaring" before the fight was growing old and stale.
7/8/14 2:09 AM
mata_leao
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"Ess Normal" - Anderson Silva Phone Post 3.0
7/15/14 6:42 AM

i have devastating power.
7/15/14 7:15 AM
NutJobJim
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Does anyone know where I can find a list of the quotes featured in EA UFC?
You know the ones that appear in the loading menus? Phone Post 3.0
7/15/14 7:23 AM
Floyd'sPeople

"He was catching me so I just waited and when it came... it came harrrrrd!" Robbie Lawler post fight vs Tiki. Phone Post 3.0
7/15/14 7:49 AM
moss_4h
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

“In order to love fighting, I have to hate it. There is no love in this, without hate. You have to love it so you want it so bad that you’re pushing yourself to those limits, to where you just simply hate it. And if you’re not there to where you hate it, then good luck trying to love this shit.” - Nick Diaz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRYLvAr898Q

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.