UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> MMA has fickle fans

7/5/12 10:45 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
D241
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Don't get me wrong. We all have been wrong or changed our minds on something. But no one, and I mean NO ONE, has been so vocal one way, then gone even More vocal going the other way.

That, and the fact that he is imo, very well spoken, makes him quite a unique character to say the least. You'll never know how he feels on a subject, or how he'll end up feeling, so don't put anything into what orcus posts, but be entertained at how elequently he contradicts himself. Very entertaining.
7/5/12 11:08 PM
Herring In A Fur Coat
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think we finally found out NarlyPersianDude's alter ego.
7/5/12 11:10 PM
BaraoKix

Herring In A Fur Coat - I think we finally found out NarlyPersianDude's alter ego.

Isnt 10marlons, NpD and OP all the same person?

The 3 of them post identically...
7/5/12 11:19 PM
Herring In A Fur Coat

I thought Marlons and NPD hated each other, but I won't be all that surprised...
7/5/12 11:24 PM
D241
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Herring In A Fur Coat - I thought Marlons and NPD hated each other, but I won't be all that surprised...

pretty sure they do. But at one point I entertained the funny notion that Orcus and NPD are the same person. That would be twisted.

But logically speaking, based purely on the dislike of Orcus, there is a legit comparison to be made between myself and NPD. 

But other than that, there is no other comparisons. Writing style totally different, also I have asked him or counter debated him on some of his threads and he never replied. I always reply when someone directly speaks to me.  And, I never end my shit with "resonate" or whatever, but I do believe one time I mockingly posted in one of his threads and ended my post with, "masturbate".  Also, I'm not Narley(or am i), and I'm definitely not persian. I am a dude though.
7/5/12 11:40 PM
SupesUp
130 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Feel free to post your thread history. They are all quite angry, you should get that checked out. Phone Post
7/5/12 11:44 PM
D241

So you're saying no soup for me?
7/5/12 11:55 PM
ThinkMMA
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL!!! V'dTFU.
7/6/12 12:01 AM
D241

ThinkMMA -  LOL!!! V'dTFU.

Knew it was only a matter of time before the good guys started making an appearance!
7/6/12 12:13 AM
D241

Bill Pharoni - orcus must really have gotten to you. How many hours did you spend researching this FRAT?

That's a fair question so I'll answer it.

It took me about 2 hours to create this thread with my research already done. I still have other threads and quotes not yet posted, and that will take time. No BS, the time it took to create this thread(and it's not even complete yet) took as long if not longer than finding the quotes.

Finding the quotes wasn't too time consuming, maybe if you add it up. Maybe if I had done my research all in one sitting, but I couldn't do that. Basically, my time here is on the UG and when I would see a member with a join date of 01 or 03 and they have a certain post count, I'd do a quick little search with their name and orcus' name and you find gems real quick that way. If you know what to look for, it doesn't take long to pull up an older members threads with certain key words in the title. But I don't go looking for these older members post, I just go to threads I'd normally go to, and if/when I see an older member with low or high post count, I do a search on them. You can look up about 4 or 5 older members search history and find some quotes in les than 5 minutes.

It's fun, and I hope more people try it out. When you see an older member post, copy their name, post it in the threads created by them field, and in the posters replied to field, type in orcus. Leave thread title field blank, if too many searches come up, then type in key words to narrow the search. Swap their names and do it again, to where now you're searching for threads orcus posted, with the older member's name in the posted to thread field.

7/6/12 12:14 AM
UGCTT_Suess
63 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

holy shit.  
7/6/12 12:22 AM
D241

Manny Yarbrough GOAT - D241 has no shame, very commendable, I like his honesty.

lol, I swear I get the Weirdest compliments on the UG.

I'll take it!

(btw, you were on point with your post yesterday, good stuff)
7/6/12 12:22 AM
BaraoKix

Manny Yarbrough GOAT - D241 has no shame, very commendable, I like his honesty.

You speaketh da' Trufff..
7/6/12 12:23 AM
Bill Pharoni
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

D241 - 
Bill Pharoni - orcus must really have gotten to you. How many hours did you spend researching this FRAT?

It took me about 2 hours to create this thread with my research already done. I still have other threads and quotes not yet posted, and that will take time. No BS, the time it took to create this thread(and it's not even complete yet) took as long if not longer than finding the quotes.

Finding the quotes wasn't too time consuming, maybe if you add it up. Maybe if I had done my research all in one sitting, but I couldn't do that. Basically, my time here is on the UG and when I would see a member with a join date of 01 or 03 and they have a certain post count, I'd do a quick little search with their name and orcus' name and you find gems real quick that way. If you know what to look for, it doesn't take long to pull up an older members threads with certain key words in the title. But I don't go looking for these older members post, I just go to threads I'd normally go to, and if/when I see an older member with low or high post count, I do a search on them. You can look up about 4 or 5 older members search history and find some quotes in les than 5 minutes.

It's fun, and I hope more people try it out. When you see an older member post, copy their name, post it in the threads created by them field, and in the posters replied to field, type in orcus. Leave thread title field blank, if too many searches come up, then type in key words to narrow the search. Swap their names and do it again, to where now you're searching for threads orcus posted, with the older member's name in the posted to thread field.

The truth is I don't give a shit what orcus has been posting.
There's a PPV coming up this weekend. Maybe you heard.
7/6/12 12:25 AM
D241

UGCTT_Suess - holy shit.  

Suess, NOW do you see what I've been talking about   :)

And this that's not even all the positive stuff he's said, I have more and the negative shit, my God, that deserves it's own forum section.

Interested to get your take on this as of now, as well as laynprayninja's take too. Obviously no one cares what Orcus has to say on the matter.
7/6/12 12:28 AM
D241

Bill Pharoni - 
D241 - 

The truth is I don't give a shit what orcus has been posting.
There's a PPV coming up this weekend. Maybe you heard.

Well that's unfornate that you don't care, I guess this is the last we'll see of you in this particular thread then.
And yeah, I know, fight of the year. Orcus had a loser leaves UG forever bet on Silva/Chael fight. Orcus and myself both are picking Silva to win. I couldn't root against Silva just to see Orcus leave. So, I get to root for Anderson this weekend, and I'll just make the SN Orcus absolutely worthless to post here in the future :)

win win
7/6/12 12:33 AM
Chris27

You need to find another way to spend your time. Spending hours researching another poster, why? Because he doesnt like Fedor and you are Fedor's biggest stan?

Who cares? If he hates on Fedor or other fighters thats on him, you shouldnt care that much about another poster, its not healthy.

If you think he is a troll and dont like what he has to say ignore him.

7/6/12 12:49 AM
UGCTT_Suess
63 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

D241 - 
UGCTT_Suess - holy shit.  

Suess, NOW do you see what I've been talking about   :)

And this that's not even all the positive stuff he's said, I have more and the negative shit, my God, that deserves it's own forum section.

Interested to get your take on this as of now, as well as laynprayninja's take too. Obviously no one cares what Orcus has to say on the matter.
i think you misread my amazement.  it wasn't "holy shit orcus is a dorcus" it was "holy shit this guy (you) has fallen off of his rocker.  i didn't read any of that shit, and the fact of the matter is i don't care what orcus said in the last 9 years.  

if i disagree with orcus right now, i'll say so.  i'm not going to get buttmad about it because he doesn't agree with my stance on fedor and go on a months-long tirade ending in a eatonbeever-esque write-up.  

if hypocrites bug you so much, you should go take a giant shit on haulport's point fighter thread.  nevermind, that'd mean he'd have to disagree with you first. 

7/6/12 12:56 AM
D241

Edited: 07/06/12 12:56 AM
 If you think this is because he disagrees with me on a subject, you are wrong. Nobody goes as far out of their way to discredit a legend. Even if he believes Nog is #1 and Fedor is #2(which is fine I don't have a problem with that), how do you justify for YEARS going out of your way EVERY time a Fedor thread comes up, just to discredit him? Same goes for BJ Penn, and same goes for Pride. Same goes for his views on exciting fighters vs point fighting.

Fuck it's not hard, I saw a thread a while back "did Fedor know his opponents here hand picked' or something like that. Didn't post in it, no need to. I've had my fair share of stating my opinion on that subject, I've moved on. But because he is so extreme and such a contradiction to....himself, I felt the need to expose him to the rest of the UG.

7/6/12 12:58 AM
Bill Pharoni
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OP is a crazy person. I see no reason not to move this thread to what if.
7/6/12 1:21 AM
ender852
119 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

this thread is gay as aids
7/6/12 1:22 AM
UGCTT_Suess

D241 -  If you think this is because he disagrees with me on a subject, you are wrong. Nobody goes as far out of their way to discredit a legend. Even if he believes Nog is #1 and Fedor is #2(which is fine I don't have a problem with that), how do you justify for YEARS going out of your way EVERY time a Fedor thread comes up, just to discredit him? Same goes for BJ Penn, and same goes for Pride. Same goes for his views on exciting fighters vs point fighting.

Fuck it's not hard, I saw a thread a while back "did Fedor know his opponents here hand picked' or something like that. Didn't post in it, no need to. I've had my fair share of stating my opinion on that subject, I've moved on. But because he is so extreme and such a contradiction to....himself, I felt the need to expose him to the rest of the UG.

this is an MMA forum (you may have forgotten this in your valiant quest) and he discusses MMA here.  does he contradict himself?  i'm sure, that's human.  but one thing you can count on from orcus is that he will explain his position, something you don't see from ALOT of the people that you tend to agree with.  

7/6/12 1:27 AM
BaraoKix

Dungeons and Dragons is a helluva drug...
7/6/12 2:12 AM
UGCTT_Benwahwah IsABenevolentGod
280 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Can't we all just get along?

Too soon? Phone Post
7/6/12 2:19 AM
JustPeed
175 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OP has way too much time on his hands.

And prolly a little jackoff juice, from hours of thinking about this orcus fellow. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.