UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> MMA has fickle fans

2/2/13 5:06 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HAHAHAHA I made a joking thread about what was worse: Orcus' obsession with hating on Fedor, or D241's obsession about Orcus obsessing about Fedor.

This fucking D241 loser was SOOOO upset about a joking thread that he posted a picture of me and then called my GF ugly. Someone has the butthurt....

2/2/13 5:07 PM
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA

D241 - 

So Goku and orcus are in a class of their own. Is that accurate?

orcus, I'd rather be viewed in a negative light for making one thread, than be viewed as this site views you for being a constant douchbag regarding Fedor and his accomplishments and everytime someone tries to give him credit, you try to shit on him.

But you'll never understand that. I'm only a douchebag for making this thread.

You've made more than "one thread" on Orcus. You've also sent numeroud PMs to numerous posters about how you were going to "expose" Orcus.....and how you had some damning evidence that he is a Zuffa shill....

2/2/13 5:09 PM
D241
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Link me the other orcus threads I've made that aren't this one.  I'll wait.

And you obviously seem to have a problem with this thread, so why keep on ttting it by replying?

(you can take that as a rhetorical question or an actual one, choice is yours)

2/2/13 5:13 PM
suess
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

2/2/13 5:21 PM
orcus

Edited: 02/02/13 5:24 PM

"you can't let a positive thread about him slide."

Sure I can...just not ones that say stupid fucking things.

" This is how I own you"

lol, read the responses on this thread and see who got owned.

" I know I can admit when I'm wrong"

And yet you have dozens of posters on this thread telling you what a creepy creep you are for making it and yet it doeesn't seem to sink in.

"everytime someone tries to give him credit, you try to shit on him."

No, when someone tries to give him credit for something stupid or wrong, I shit on THEM. 

"You've also sent numeroud PMs to numerous posters about how you were going to "expose" Orcus.....and how you had some damning evidence that he is a Zuffa shill...."

lol! What a hopeless creep. The only time this goof even shows up on my radar is when I'm pointing out how stupid he is in a thread I'm trying to talk to adults in. Meanwhile he is having secret PM meetings about me and wasting two months of his life reading all of my posts from the past decade. Then he hilariously insists he "owns" me.

2/2/13 5:24 PM
RileyPust
107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

D241 - 

And you obviously seem to have a problem with this thread, so why keep on ttting it by replying?

Because it's like watching a train chugging at full speed when you know the bridge in front of it has been blown.
2/2/13 5:26 PM
D241
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I watched that gif for about 30 seconds, and my eyes are watery and I think it's because I didn't blink.

NICE ASS

back to the topic, orcus is a very obsessed with hating on fedor, and d241 is obsessed with him having such an obsession.

discuss

Or, if you want to post what suess did, by all means.

2/2/13 5:31 PM
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA

D241 - 

I have no problem with the thread and would love if it stays at the top forever and ever.

I apologize for being wrong. You did not make any other threads I remember. You just searched the forum for hours upon hours and BUMPED threads from 3-8 years ago jsut to make a point that Orcus changed his mind about something, or contradicted himself about something.

2/2/13 5:35 PM
D241

Thank you. My point wasn't that he changed his mind. It's that he is obsessed with discrediting him at every chance.

Ironically, his obsession, became my obsession, which is seemingly now your obsession.

2/2/13 7:34 PM
D241

Othello - 
D241 is the same dude that whined like a little bitch when his Facebook was published and "quit" the UG, yes?

Whatever happened to that guy?  :P
6/5/13 4:51 PM
D241

It's June, 2013. Fedor has BEEN retired, with no talks of coming out. 

Can we have a positive Fedor thread without orcus trying to discredit the man?

NOPE, 

orcus - 

"The man ruled the sport with an iron fist"

lol @ saying a guy who only fought two of the top contenders in his division was ruling the sport with an iron fist. 

12/27/13 1:52 PM
D241

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&forum=1&thread=2268114&page=4

Almost 2014 and orcus still trying his hardest to discredit Fedor lol

gokudamus stole my name iv - "Anderson beat guys like:"
"Fedor beat MEN like:"

lol, is Dbag241 trying to imply that Rich Franklin, Vitor Belfort, Hayato Sakurai, and Dan Henderson aren't "MEN"? Rich and Dan in particular have probably fought the consistently highest level of competition of any fighters in the entire sport, and of course Dan knocked the fuck out of Fedor himself (while weighing in at 207lb in jeans for that heavyweight fight).

Then he hilariously lists the weights of Anderson's "guys" but strangely omits them for Fedor's "MEN" -- could that be because the "MEN" on Fedor's list were three guys OUTWEIGHED BY FEDOR, one joke with one MMA fight to his name (HMC), and one guy who lost to middleweights Evan Tanner and Vitor Belfort?

"I'll take the guy who is 6' tall who beat the shit out of Huge ass men as big as 7 feet tall and as much as 600lbs."

If you find Zulu's weight so impressive, can you tell us where you rank that win among Fedor's career victories? Higher or lower than, say, Babalu, a guy whose last significant win was over welterweight Robbie Lawler at 195lb? Higher or lower than 

Genki Sudo finished Butterbean, how many lightweights does that make him better than? All of them? I mean it's cool that BJ Penn went to a draw with a fat Lyoto, but even then he only gave up 30lb; Genki was giving up what, 250lb?

12/27/13 2:15 PM
gokudamus stole my name iv

lol @ a guy who dismissively referred to Rich Franklin and Dan Henderson as "guys" in contrast to the "MEN" (quotes his) like Crocop and Mark Coleman having the nerve to call someone else out for "discrediting" a fighter.
12/27/13 2:16 PM
ufc98newb
100 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

D241 - 

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&forum=1&thread=2268114&page=4

Almost 2014 and orcus still trying his hardest to discredit Fedor lol

gokudamus stole my name iv - "Anderson beat guys like:"
"Fedor beat MEN like:"

lol, is Dbag241 trying to imply that Rich Franklin, Vitor Belfort, Hayato Sakurai, and Dan Henderson aren't "MEN"? Rich and Dan in particular have probably fought the consistently highest level of competition of any fighters in the entire sport, and of course Dan knocked the fuck out of Fedor himself (while weighing in at 207lb in jeans for that heavyweight fight).

Then he hilariously lists the weights of Anderson's "guys" but strangely omits them for Fedor's "MEN" -- could that be because the "MEN" on Fedor's list were three guys OUTWEIGHED BY FEDOR, one joke with one MMA fight to his name (HMC), and one guy who lost to middleweights Evan Tanner and Vitor Belfort?

"I'll take the guy who is 6' tall who beat the shit out of Huge ass men as big as 7 feet tall and as much as 600lbs."

If you find Zulu's weight so impressive, can you tell us where you rank that win among Fedor's career victories? Higher or lower than, say, Babalu, a guy whose last significant win was over welterweight Robbie Lawler at 195lb? Higher or lower than 

Genki Sudo finished Butterbean, how many lightweights does that make him better than? All of them? I mean it's cool that BJ Penn went to a draw with a fat Lyoto, but even then he only gave up 30lb; Genki was giving up what, 250lb?

I'm pretty sure this was in response to your post trying to discredit Anderson by saying he fights smaller men, while Anderson fights men of similar size + mma stalwarts like zulu and Choi. Should he just let the bullshit go unchecked?
12/27/13 2:18 PM
ufc98newb
100 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

D241 - 

It's June, 2013. Fedor has BEEN retired, with no talks of coming out. 

Can we have a positive Fedor thread without orcus trying to discredit the man?

NOPE, 

orcus - 

"The man ruled the sport with an iron fist"

lol @ saying a guy who only fought two of the top contenders in his division was ruling the sport with an iron fist. 

I agree that this was an unnecessary knock
12/27/13 2:37 PM
touch
766 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

12/27/13 4:14 PM
D241

gokudamus stole my name iv - lol @ a guy who dismissively referred to Rich Franklin and Dan Henderson as "guys" in contrast to the "MEN" (quotes his) like Crocop and Mark Coleman having the nerve to call someone else out for "discrediting" a fighter.

You know if the situation was reversed and it was you talking about Fedor's opponents, you would've said they are boys.

Oh, no nevermind, you don't talk negatively about Fedor's opponents do you....ever?

Yeah, thought so.

This thread highlights one man and how he used to be a fan, as proven with quotes from him, and now he is the biggest detractor on this big ass popular website. He's head and shoulders above anyone who is obsessed with discrediting Fedor.  

ufc8newb, you are not in the same category as he is, and I doubt you ever will. Your opinion is different than mine on the goat, correct?  Do you see me ever mocking you?  

No, and here's why.

You have not gone out of your way to talk about how great a fighter/legend is for years, then start to do a 180 and talk negative about him or his career at every chance you get.  You could tally up anything that could be percieved as negative or discrediting Fedor, and it won't even be 1% of a fraction of what he has said/done in comparison.

This isn't about breaking down his arguments, it's pointing out how he is obsessed with discrediting a unanimous Legend, someone who he himself has claimed to be the best, or the 2nd best heavyweight of all time.

Think about that. Who do you have as the top 3 of all time in their weight class or in the goat discussion. Do you think you would go out of your way the same lengths orcus has with Fedor?  No, he's the only one, which is why he gets special threads like this made.

1/16/14 1:39 PM
SevenLeggedSpider

When asked a SIMPLE question-

Who had more dangerous/tougher opponents in their career, Anderson or Fedor.

SevenLeggedSpider - 

Lazer MMA - 
O I was always reasonable, you and AS & Zuffa trolls just never liked my opinions, that's all

D2 did you see these post bro? Engage his answer no?

Lazer:

1. tougher

He would be able to hang with the other tougher fighters himself because his toughness would keep him in the fight even under VERY adverse circumstances; i.e., he could stay in a fight with lots of damage inflicted on him and still be a big threat to an opponent.

2. more dangerous

The ability to finish or force a win by any means in a fight.

Who had more dangerous & tougher opponents Orcus. AS or Fedor? There can be no excuse not to supply an opinion now.

Orcus:

Tougher: Well, Nog and Hunt are obviously up there (not just by your definition but by anyone's). As, of course, is Dan Henderson. Below those three, Herring is very tough, as is (or should I say, was) Leben. 

Beyond that, I'd have to really go through everyone's records with a fine-toothed comb to try to see who else might meet your very specific criteria.
Translastion=DICKTUCK

Lazer MMA - 
O I was always reasonable, you and AS & Zuffa trolls just never liked my opinions, that's all

D2 did you see these post bro? Engage his answer no?

Lazer:

Dangerous: Again, this would require a ton of research and lots of thought that frankly, I don't really feel like making 
Translation- I will spend literally HUNDREDS, if not THOUSANDS of HOURs trying to discredit Fedor, for YEARS, but I will not do this because the more I think about it, I cannot make the argument that Anderson's opponents could beat the majority of Fedor's opponents.

Anderson's opponents vs Fedor's opponents

1 on 1

Who ends up having more wins, Anderson's opponents, or Fedor's opponents?

2/3/14 5:19 PM
D241

Ah it's been a while since I did some searching for old orcus post.

This thread http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/thread/2283614/Longest-member-least-posts/?&page=2 has some serious long time lurkers with very few post. Fun to look up some of their old stuff.

In doing so, I came across a couple of quotes

orcus on Fedor/Arona

orcus - Arona couldn't even take Silva down consistently in their rematch, and couldn't do anything at all with him on the ground. Fedor is bigger, stronger, and a far better wrestler than Silva.

orcus - " Shogun is a better striker than Fedor." That explains why Shogun was outstruck by Rogerio while Fedor outstruck Crocop.

orcus - Arona got KTFO by Shogun. Fedor is bigger and stronger than Shogun and better in every aspect of the fight -- MAYBE Shogun is slightly better at submissions, but who knows. Arona couldn't even hold Silva down half the time. Randleman, who has proven able to hold down guys like Randy Couture (at HW) and Ron Waterman (265lb powerlifter/NCAA wrestler) could not hold Fedor down for more than two seconds even after suplexing him on his head. Nogueira could not keep top position for more than a few seconds. Arona also couldn't take down Rampage, who has nowhere near Fedor's speed or wrestling. It's a silly discussion. Arona spent the whole fight against Rampage on his back. He spent half the second fight with Silva on his back. He kept Shogun on his back for about five seconds before Shogun escaped and KO'd him. But he's going to take down Fedor at will and keep him down?

What's weird about this one is the time it was made. As someone who has seen tons of orcus pro fedor, orcus anti fedor post, the thing that is interesting is something happened around 2007/2008 when orcus flipped and instead of defending/praising Fedor at every turn, he tries to discredit him or his opponents at every turn. So perhaps this one was sarcasm? Who knows....

orcus -  Fedor will destroy Rogers in seconds because Rogers is just Gary Goodridge minus the K-1 level striking!!! Fedor has never had any trouble with a slugger, why would he this time???? If Fedor gets Rogers down he will submit him instantly because he's the best on the ground!!!

2/3/14 9:11 PM
KZTT_FawkingxD
117 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dana is fickle Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.