UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Aldo: I want to finish Koch ASAP

7/30/12 9:49 AM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
Underground Blog
1074 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MixedMartialArts.com

What is the feeling of defending your title in Brazil for the second time?

I hope it happens again and again, and also with others. I’ve been through this before and I know the routine, and I love fighting at home. I’ll try to do this over and over and get better each time so there are no surprises.

How do you analyze your opponent’s game?

Erik’s is a great opponent. I know him since WEC, but I haven’t really taken a good look at him yet. In the future, when we get together, I’ll see what he’s like and then I’ll tell you. For now, I know him as a friend. I talk to him like I talk to everybody.

You’ve very explosive and has many knockouts on your record. Erik Koch has many submissions and knockouts too. Do you believe this fight ends before round five?

I don’t know. Every time I fight I want to finish it as soon as possible. But we ought to see how he plays and then we set a game plan. Only then I’m going to know what it’s going to be like and what can happen but I haven’t done it yet.

read entire interview...

7/30/12 9:53 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
A bag of rice
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

War Aldo! Phone Post
7/30/12 9:57 AM
UGCTT_LnPninja
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

A bag of rice -  War Aldo! Phone Post

7/30/12 10:09 AM
vandelay
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I trained with Koch years ago, hes a great guy and a hard worker. I also think he poses some unique challenges. I'm pulling the underdog Phone Post
7/30/12 11:48 AM
JeffersonDArcyChoke
267 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Aldo by decision.

Koch is too tough to finish EVEN in Brazil.

If this were in America or Canada, Koch has a shot.

Problem is Aldo cares way more about winning in Brazil so it's a tougher match up.

Koch is better than you think, good enough to go 5 but Aldo in Brazil gives the extra to pull it out. Phone Post
7/30/12 12:05 PM
KC007

I want Aldo to win so I can see him run out into the crowd again. Phone Post
7/30/12 12:07 PM
UGCTT_BBQ at Andy's
785 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Finish Koch ASAP and bring on the Zombie!
7/30/12 1:09 PM
slugshot331
276 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_LnPninja -
A bag of rice -  War Aldo! Phone Post

. Phone Post
7/30/12 2:21 PM
MMALOGIC

Aldo has been dismantling wrestlers and grapplers... he has yet to fight a really good striker save homnick... is koch a really good striker?  we'll find out.
7/30/12 2:29 PM
ryanJ
288 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol @ the Headline....

Do you believe this fight ends before round five?

I don’t know. Every time I fight I want to finish it as soon as possible. But we ought to see how he plays and then we set a game plan. Only then I’m going to know what it’s going to be like and what can happen but I haven’t done it yet.

Headline could have been "Aldo always wants to finish fights but isn't sure he can finish Koch." if you wanted to provided a headline that was technically true, but didn't really convey the point he was making.

7/30/12 8:36 PM
swany

i want to win a decision in the most lethargic and and unassuming way possible
7/30/12 8:40 PM
that new guy

I want Koch to win and then run out to Brazil crowd for an embrace. EPIC

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.