UnderGround Forums

What if ... >> Sign here to #freesuperCalo

9/5/12 2:28 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Motivated Penn
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fuck the po-lice! Free SuperCalo!
9/5/12 2:29 PM
dbeedy
125 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Signed!!!! Phone Post
9/5/12 2:30 PM
DanChow
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Motivated Penn - Fuck the po-lice! Free SuperCalo!

9/5/12 2:30 PM
Cyril Jeff
186 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

twitter = @theCyrildotcom

9/5/12 2:33 PM
EBM
218 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have an odd feeling this freezing deals with: money/racism/fabrications at a government level/free blue names/unmasked men/lower income housing projects and goats who don't mind taking joy rides over the boarder to and from Mexico.

I hope you're all happy...
9/5/12 2:34 PM
tripleBAK
262 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This is bullshit !! FreeSuperCalo Phone Post
9/5/12 2:37 PM
Sourire
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I love the MMA news that mma-tv has but 80% of the time I'm on the UG forum it's just to ctrl+f "supercalo" to see if he's created any threads.

No doubt, I come to mixedmartialarts.com for the news and the message boards for Supercalo threads.
9/5/12 2:43 PM
shorebreaker420
1029 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sourire - I love the MMA news that mma-tv has but 80% of the time I'm on the UG forum it's just to ctrl+f "supercalo" to see if he's created any threads.

No doubt, I come to mixedmartialarts.com for the news and the message boards for Supercalo threads.
Well your an idiot then, the hell with Supercalo, dude was a fake Phone Post
9/5/12 2:46 PM
SUPER HLUK
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FREE CALO!
9/5/12 2:48 PM
Sourire
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 09/05/12 2:50 PM
"Your an idiot" from shorebreaker420. I don't know how I will find the strength to go on!

But seriously, that is my opinion, man. Rather than join the parade of negative people I prefer to watch a creative person make fun jokes.

People say he fighter bashes, but he's making fun of the MMA base. And anyway, he's so light-hearted in the way he goes about things I really think the fighters themselves would find it funny.
9/5/12 2:52 PM
A_Shovel

Agreed I have never seen him bash any fighters Phone Post
9/5/12 2:53 PM
ranier wolfcastle
889 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

hes a different sort of troll, hes not trying to piss people off.
but hes still got hundreds of vote downs like cre

9/5/12 2:54 PM
2JupitersTooMany
1780 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Slow-witted angry reactionaries are the most likely to use the voting feature.  There is not nearly as great a natural compulsion to credit someone with a vote up.  This is the nature of the dark side.
9/5/12 2:57 PM
A_Shovel

This is why the voting thing sucks Phone Post
9/5/12 2:58 PM
2JupitersTooMany
1780 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Virtuous men tend to abide in peace whereas wicked men full of wrath must lash out lest they burn until their anger consumes them.
9/5/12 2:58 PM
Sergio88
492 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Signed!!!!
9/5/12 2:59 PM
C Riv

TheMorg826 - Good riddance Phone Post
+1 Phone Post
9/5/12 3:01 PM
BBQ@bendos
785 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SIGNED Phone Post
9/5/12 3:03 PM
UGCTT_chuckles1
185 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FREE CALO!!! Phone Post
9/5/12 3:07 PM
mike_rizzo
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

how does this frozen shit work? my account was frozen for a few days once and then it was just unfrozen out of nowhere. was that like a warning? Phone Post
9/5/12 3:08 PM
2JupitersTooMany

Kernal Seasons Popcorn Pak Pictures, Images and Photos

Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except a corn of wheat fall into the ground and die, it abideth alone: but if it die, it bringeth forth much fruit.

Popcorn raccoon Pictures, Images and Photos
9/5/12 3:39 PM
Willin_But_Not_Chaeble
177 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^ mind = blown.
9/5/12 4:30 PM
Herring In A Fur Coat

fourozgloves - 
Herring In A Fur Coat - Keep him banned. Making up fake news stories/tweets/quotes attributed to fighters is the lowest type shit you can do.
Unless you're wise to it, in which case you can take his posts as the comedy they're meant to be. I know he's not to everybody's taste but I enjoy his posts, as bizarre as they sometimes are. Phone Post

The problem is not everyone is wise to it.

Some people come here for the news/inside scoop, and aren't aware that anything posted by certain members is total bullshit.

This isn't the Onion.
9/5/12 4:34 PM
A_Shovel

No it isn't the onion but it also not fucking NPR either Phone Post
9/5/12 4:38 PM
D241

signed.

SuperCalo is a valuable member here who not only contributes breaking stories often, he also adds a unique comedic laugh that is much needed on here. Many times someone says something retarded or I read back and forths of personal attacks and it kills the mood. Then I click on a SC thread or see a funny post, and I'm instantly in a good mood again.

Also, Shane Carwin is rocking a Supercalo t-shirt on the set of tough. That's DAMN good exposure for mma.tv.....the place that currently banned SC.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.