UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Seattle Event - Underground Ticket Block

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

12/8/12 1:23 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
matbimonte
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Can anyone link me to the thread for UG tix to the Chicago event? Can't find it for some reason and are there any tickets left? Thanks! Sweet pics btw. Phone Post
12/8/12 1:24 AM
Big EP
458 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Much love to Matt Phillips for coordinating all this!!!! The Geek for taking ALL 800+ pics. You guys are fucking amazing!

*throws fhaka sign*
12/8/12 1:31 AM
UGCTT_NKTKDace
114 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Big EP - Much love to Matt Phillips for coordinating all this!!!! The Geek for taking ALL 800+ pics. You guys are fucking amazing!

*throws fhaka sign*
x1000000000000 Phone Post
12/8/12 1:33 AM
Matt Phillips
835 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm at BJ Penns after weigh in party. He'll be arriving shortly Phone Post
12/8/12 1:42 AM
the geek
451 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Narcolepsy - Hey, what happened to the shots the geek took of the entire UG with Dana crowd surfing us?

He was sitting in my friend's lap (who almost dropped him)

It's there bro, I got it and it's fucking fantastic haha. i got a lot of great shots, I think you'll all love em'. Just going to take me a while to edit and process. I have to wait until I get home to get the shot's off my camera and process. Pretty tired right now, been up since 6am, drove for 3 1/2 hours and got a fucking $175 speeding ticket hahaha.

It was worth it though, what an incredible time, big big big props to Matt Phillips and BigEP, ya'll better vote them the fuck up!!!
12/8/12 1:49 AM
rummy
271 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

so, so cool

12/8/12 2:42 AM
JoeMimic
799 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Big shout out to all my ug brethren! I'm at a bar drinking thinking about how awesome today was. God damn! Phone Post
12/8/12 2:52 AM
the geek
451 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JoeMimic -  Big shout out to all my ug brethren! I'm at a bar drinking thinking about how awesome today was. God damn! Phone Post

What an incredible day bro. We all got to experience something rare together.
12/8/12 3:05 AM
HolyHackZack
528 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Awesome. So awesome. Thank you all so much. I'm sorry I've been posting on Sherdog instead for so long :'-( Phone Post
12/8/12 3:18 AM
catchysignature
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks to Matt Phillips, beth, big Eric, cindyo, 12six, Jennyf, geek, and everyone involved in putting this together, oh and last but not least, the man himself, DFW, best night ever! UG presence in full force, TREMENDOUS! VTFU! Phone Post
12/8/12 3:19 AM
JoeMimic
799 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

catchysignature - Thanks to Matt Phillips, beth, big Eric, cindyo, 12six, Jennyf, geek, and everyone involved in putting this together, oh and last but not least, the man himself, DFW, best night ever! UG presence in full force, TREMENDOUS! VTFU! Phone Post
Si! War Ug! Phone Post
12/8/12 3:53 AM
DontBeScaredGomi
111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm in north bend with nappyshizno gonna see u fuckers tomorrow :) Phone Post
12/8/12 3:59 AM
NorthernIrishZombie
195 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It was awesome seeing that photo from Dana come up on my Twitter feed! Phone Post
12/8/12 4:17 AM
HolyHackZack
528 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So signs in front of the arena warn about entry pat downs. Let's say I don't want to pay for arena prices drinks... what kind of pay downs are we talking about? Phone Post
12/8/12 4:21 AM
JoeMimic

HolyHackZack - So signs in front of the arena warn about entry pat downs. Let's say I don't want to pay for arena prices drinks... what kind of pay downs are we talking about? Phone Post
Hope you have disposable flasks sir Phone Post
12/8/12 4:22 AM
NdrCntrl

. Phone Post
12/8/12 4:22 AM
Leghound
229 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Malagant - Anyone find a good bar to watch the Pacman fight after yet?

I wouldn't say good but Jillians used to show the PPVs. I'd guess it's about a mile or so cab ride from Key Arena
12/8/12 4:24 AM
Leghound
229 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HolyHackZack -  So signs in front of the arena warn about entry pat downs. Let's say I don't want to pay for arena prices drinks... what kind of pay downs are we talking about? Phone Post

BigEP was going Pulp Fiction watch styley on his flask earlier and they found it if that gives you any indication
12/8/12 5:53 AM
JoeMimic

Leghound -
HolyHackZack -  So signs in front of the arena warn about entry pat downs. Let's say I don't want to pay for arena prices drinks... what kind of pay downs are we talking about? Phone Post

BigEP was going Pulp Fiction watch styley on his flask earlier and they found it if that gives you any indication
They didn't touch us or anything at all coming in at any time. How'd they see the that? Phone Post
12/8/12 6:01 AM
Bentleysuper8

So where the hell should people be parking that is cheap? Ride the mono rail?
12/8/12 6:05 AM
JoeMimic

Bentleysuper8 - So where the hell should people be parking that is cheap? Ride the mono rail?
Yeah public transportation if you can Phone Post
12/8/12 6:34 AM
pennviachoke
1358 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Awesome pics guys! Headed to the airport now, be there soon!! Phone Post
12/8/12 8:16 AM
RickStorm
2312 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator

On my way fellas!!!

12/8/12 8:19 AM
Hong Kong Phooey
1322 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RickStorm - 

On my way fellas!!!

BRB

12/8/12 8:21 AM
RML
163 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I will be leaving for Seattle in three hours. Phone Post

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.