UnderGround Forums

GamerGround >> Next game to get?

9/25/12 10:58 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ChaelPFan
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Have borderlands 2 right now and am content with that for now but what should I get next? May RE6? Definitely getting dishonored. Maybe nba 2k13, 2k12 was fun but I'll wait to see the improvements. What games are you guys getting in October? Phone Post
9/26/12 1:04 PM
choadler
181 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Looking forward to re6 next week, although didnt like the feel of the controls. I had no problem with controls on re 4 or 5.

Dishonored looks great, but......

Looking forward to XCOM the most. Coming out in 2 weeks. The one coming out is the one that is supposed to be similar in many ways to original, just updated and enhanced. It is not the xcom fps coming out next year. Phone Post
9/26/12 3:34 PM
ChaelPFan
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

choadler - Looking forward to re6 next week, although didnt like the feel of the controls. I had no problem with controls on re 4 or 5.

Looking forward to XCOM the most. Coming out in 2 weeks. The one coming out is the one that is supposed to be similar in many ways to original, just updated and enhanced. It is not the xcom fps coming out next year. Phone Post
How bad are the re6 controls? Bad enough to make it not worth getting? Phone Post
9/27/12 6:32 PM
MRxZOBOOMAFOO
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ChaelPFan -
choadler - Looking forward to re6 next week, although didnt like the feel of the controls. I had no problem with controls on re 4 or 5.

How bad are the re6 controls? Bad enough to make it not worth getting? Phone Post
I thought the controls were fine, just takes some getting used to. And you can switch the controls to the classic version, at least you could on the demo. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.