UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> $ Mayweather. 50g's on strippers. justin wren is..

1/8/13 10:09 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
justinthevikingwren
1003 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TOAO - Mijo hangs from floyds balls Phone Post
Tee hee Phone Post
1/8/13 10:39 PM
Drugs_Delaney
75 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

gooddoc - 
Odinson - ttt and up.

i agree with capitalism but i wish there was more incentives for rich people to donate to REAL causes.

no the fight against breast cancer, at every gas station. you know?
At least he donated to the strippers who may have stories of their own. Much like that recent story where it said Dana white changes lives with his tips.

Not defending him, or saying the inequality doesn't suck. Phone Post

this, those fatherless kids gotta eat too.
1/8/13 11:09 PM
PoundforPound
155 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TOAO -  Mijo hangs from floyds balls Phone Post

So does justinthevikingwren. He can't promote his charitable activities without Floyd, apparently.
1/8/13 11:39 PM
TuLegit
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I hate stuff like this. Floyd made that money through hard work and dedication and he doesn't owe anyone a damned thing. To say oh Floyd how can you do this when this is going on is FUCKING RIDICULOUS. this is America and people can and have been spending their hard earned money as they please. Not to mention when you actually do a lot of good like bono or Oprah you get shit on for it and people actually talk shit about how much good they're always doing... Go figure. Phone Post
1/9/13 5:06 AM
justinthevikingwren
1003 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

PoundforPound -
TOAO -  Mijo hangs from floyds balls Phone Post

So does justinthevikingwren. He can't promote his charitable activities without Floyd, apparently.
You get I didn't start this thread right?

Apparently you are an idiot Phone Post
1/9/13 7:34 AM
PoundforPound
155 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You didn't start this thread but you didn't have any problem reviving it after 3 months by bringing up how much Floyd spends on strippers. "For comparison's sake."
1/9/13 2:25 PM
justinthevikingwren

PoundforPound - You didn't start this thread but you didn't have any problem reviving it after 3 months by bringing up how much Floyd spends on strippers. "For comparison's sake."
You are pound for pound an idiot bro!

Read the thread!

People were interested in FOLLOWING what I am doing there.

I'm about to go live in the jungle a year to set a minimum of 1,000 slaves free in a warzone. Sleeping in a twig and leaf hut... Sleeping on dirt. And, if I can get support from this thread it'd be a real blessing.

Floyd can do what he wants, nuthugger...

Comparison is valid. It was relevant to the thread, and I made other comparisons of the same amount. It wasn't ill willed, it was simply saying look at what 50k is doing here in the united states... Look what it will do over seas.

You don't like it, well... Suck it up, buttercup. Phone Post
1/9/13 3:44 PM
Two Pints

Hi Justin,
First off, I wanted to thank you for your dedication and work you have put in so far. And thanks for documenting it on the UG. It's great to see you pursuing this calling! I have a few folks I would like to connect with you, including a few Congolese refugees living stateside and a farm manager who "grows" Tilapia. I tried sending you a PM but couldn't. Can you PM me your contact information so I can pass it along? Also, what organization are you working with? Any additional information would be appreciated.

Aaron
1/9/13 4:52 PM
justinthevikingwren

Two Pints - Hi Justin,
First off, I wanted to thank you for your dedication and work you have put in so far. And thanks for documenting it on the UG. It's great to see you pursuing this calling! I have a few folks I would like to connect with you, including a few Congolese refugees living stateside and a farm manager who "grows" Tilapia. I tried sending you a PM but couldn't. Can you PM me your contact information so I can pass it along? Also, what organization are you working with? Any additional information would be appreciated.

Aaron
Sweet bro! Thanks so much man!

Iam@justinthevikingwren.com

For a while I didn't know this email wasn't linked the right way to get to a bigger inbox. So if you emailed me I apologize!

Bro tilapia farms! That is SO awesome that is part of my vision bro!

I'd love to meet the Congolese peeps :-) Phone Post
1/9/13 6:07 PM
The Mouth

Sorry for partying.

1/9/13 8:19 PM
justinthevikingwren

The Mouth -

Sorry for partying.

People are allowed to party!

Enjoy yourself Mouth :-)

I'm just saying look at what we can do together :-) Phone Post
1/9/13 8:56 PM
vazzo

Then I hope you become famous one day Jason :) Phone Post
1/9/13 9:30 PM
Two Pints

justinthevikingwren - 
Two Pints - Hi Justin,

Aaron
Sweet bro! Thanks so much man!

Iam@justinthevikingwren.com

For a while I didn't know this email wasn't linked the right way to get to a bigger inbox. So if you emailed me I apologize!

Bro tilapia farms! That is SO awesome that is part of my vision bro!

I'd love to meet the Congolese peeps :-) Phone Post

Sounds good. I just sent her your information. Good luck!
1/9/13 9:34 PM
mmavixen
1111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Justin,

You are an AMAZING human being.  And what you are doing,a nd the awareness you are briging is awesome.

1/9/13 10:38 PM
The Mouth

justinthevikingwren -
The Mouth -

Sorry for partying.

People are allowed to party!

Enjoy yourself Mouth :-)

I'm just saying look at what we can do together :-) Phone Post
Smash a bottle of goose and throw ones at girls trying to pay their way through college! Phone Post
1/9/13 11:52 PM
PoundforPound

Edited: 01/09/13 11:54 PM
justinthevikingwren - Comparison is valid. It was relevant to the thread, and I made other comparisons of the same amount. It wasn't ill willed, it was simply saying look at what 50k is doing here in the united states... Look what it will do over seas.

Like I said, do your thing. Just don't smear someone's else's name while doing it.

It's low rent and takes away from your cause which seems to be a positive one.
1/11/13 4:16 AM
justinthevikingwren

mmavixen -

Justin,

You are an AMAZING human being.  And what you are doing,a nd the awareness you are briging is awesome.

Thanks Chica! Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.