UnderGround Forums

S&C UnderGround >> ECA stack, need a sourse of effedrine

10/28/12 6:11 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
AZ-Grappler
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I decided to get on the stack again because it has helped quite a bit in the past. Trying to drop back to comp. weight.

I used the last of my bronkaid tabs and went to get more at the store, was told they no longer are allowed to sell them even after showing id?

Is there an alternative?
10/28/12 6:12 PM
AZ-Grappler
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"source" sigh....
10/28/12 9:33 PM
k1levelstriking
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dont mean to hijack but I've heard say ECA stacks are bad for people training MMA can anyone chime in? Phone Post
10/30/12 1:09 AM
BALLSDEEP
157 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

k1levelstriking -  Dont mean to hijack but I've heard say ECA stacks are bad for people training MMA can anyone chime in? Phone Post

In more info on this.
10/30/12 9:46 PM
pcuzz
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

k1levelstriking -  Dont mean to hijack but I've heard say ECA stacks are bad for people training MMA can anyone chime in? Phone Post

Pretty much like alot of things, if you have an existing health condition it could show up. Also do ECA stack in moderation also be careful if your dehydrating at the same time.
10/30/12 10:11 PM
Rusty Shackleford
41 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

k1levelstriking - Dont mean to hijack but I've heard say ECA stacks are bad for people training MMA can anyone chime in? Phone Post
The way I understand it is ephedrine constricts your veins which would be counter productive for endurance Phone Post
11/1/12 1:28 PM
BshMstr
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rusty Shackleford - 
k1levelstriking - Dont mean to hijack but I've heard say ECA stacks are bad for people training MMA can anyone chime in? Phone Post
The way I understand it is ephedrine constricts your veins which would be counter productive for endurance Phone Post

but, it acts as a bronchodilator, allowing more oxygen in through the lungs...

kind of a trade off, i guess. i never noticed a decrease in endurance back when i used ephedrine/caffeine, but that's just me.
11/1/12 1:29 PM
BshMstr
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

AZ-Grappler - I decided to get on the stack again because it has helped quite a bit in the past. Trying to drop back to comp. weight.

I used the last of my bronkaid tabs and went to get more at the store, was told they no longer are allowed to sell them even after showing id?

Is there an alternative?

depends what state you're in...

you can't even mail order it to Iowa, which sux. i'm fat and i really miss ephedrine...
11/1/12 2:59 PM
YVEL MACHIDA
527 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BshMstr -
Rusty Shackleford - 

kind of a trade off, i guess. i never noticed a decrease in endurance back when i used ephedrine/caffeine, but that's just me.
Blood carries oxygen, if you're constricting your vessels and working out you're putting more strain them so you'll end up with less Oxygen transfer Phone Post
11/1/12 5:22 PM
SesameTako
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You can order from Canada in 8mg pills Phone Post
11/2/12 8:11 PM
BshMstr

YVEL MACHIDA - 
BshMstr -
Rusty Shackleford - 

Blood carries oxygen, if you're constricting your vessels and working out you're putting more strain them so you'll end up with less Oxygen transfer Phone Post

okay, he already address the vasoconstriction issue, and i was pointing out the broncodilatation issue.

the point i made, which i guess you missed, is that they're basically a wash and cancel each other out...
11/2/12 8:14 PM
BshMstr

btw, if you think the things like ephedrine (and clenbuterol, or albuterol) don't help athletic performance, than take a look as to whether they're banned or not. and how many Olympic athletes are listed as "asthmatic"....
11/4/12 6:55 PM
Sour Deez Nuts
780 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bronkaid.

I get it over the counter
11/8/12 8:45 PM
War Potato
245 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is there any difference between ephedrine hcl, ephedrine sulfate? Can you get pure ephedra inany product anymore? Phone Post
11/9/12 1:49 PM
AZ-Grappler

I was told I can no longer buy Bronkaid over the counter.

I live in Arizona, is it a state by state law?
11/9/12 2:56 PM
BshMstr

from what i gathered on the 'net, it looks like you can basically get if in 8mg tabs, and Canada is the best place to order it from....

i have not used this in yeas, though, so i haven't tried this out.
11/9/12 3:27 PM
MountainMedic
714 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

AZ-Grappler - I was told I can no longer buy Bronkaid over the counter.

I live in Arizona, is it a state by state law?

state by state, so it might even be illegal to order. either take a drive or have a bro mail it to you.
11/13/12 11:11 PM
CoreNobody
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sour Deez Nuts - Bronkaid.

I get it at the Walmart Pharmacy.
They only let me buy 2 boxes at a time,and make me wait a month between buys.

I really don't use it much,even though I am asthmatic. Phone Post
11/14/12 11:51 AM
Bry Bry
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i have taken ephedrine for years..at times it seemed to turn me into a superman in terms of increased motivation, focus and energy.it also seemed to make me stronger but then i decided to get off it because it was just making me too irritable..i also started to crash on it..

i wonder how much of a performance enhancer it is after u have taken it awhile?
11/14/12 6:02 PM
Sour Deez Nuts
780 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CoreNobody - 
Sour Deez Nuts - Bronkaid.

I get it at the Walmart Pharmacy.
They only let me buy 2 boxes at a time,and make me wait a month between buys.

I really don't use it much,even though I am asthmatic. Phone Post

if you're using more than that, you have an issue.
11/14/12 6:08 PM
CoreNobody
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't use it much. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.