UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> #FranksFight & MMA Community Front Page News

11/4/12 11:00 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT_Capnsavem
613 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Luvdcuties -

LOL brilliant.

Frank, keep on fighting brother. our thoughts an prayers are with you, and I have no doubt that you will beat this! Phone Post
11/4/12 11:01 AM
UGCTT_Capnsavem
613 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Show Your Strength -

Would love to have my organization run something for Frank.  Who do I contact to set it up?

awesome. vote this man up! Phone Post
11/4/12 11:23 AM
bruised
276 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

the geek -
bruised -  TTT ... Like a boss. Phone Post

You mean, Like a Bas...

;-)

I'm on to you, motherfucker! :-) Phone Post
11/4/12 11:24 AM
Cyril Jeff
186 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

twitter = @theCyrildotcom

keep fighting Frank!!!

11/4/12 11:51 AM
RdotC
103 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT

Keep fighting Frank!
11/4/12 12:20 PM
wreckker
73 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Im fighting with you frank....

Lets beat this shitty diesease!

Pages set up for you and awesome respeonse from so many ugers and ogers has also given me personal inspiration and motivation in my own fight against cancer.

Alot of good is being done here i thank you, your wife, and supporters for giving me some extra strength:) Phone Post
11/4/12 12:29 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2603 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

wreckker - Im fighting with you frank....

Lets beat this shitty diesease!

Pages set up for you and awesome respeonse from so many ugers and ogers has also given me personal inspiration and motivation in my own fight against cancer.

Alot of good is being done here i thank you, your wife, and supporters for giving me some extra strength:) Phone Post
Rooting for you to my man... Hopefully we can slay some Salmon one of these days.,. You doing good? Get any Dungenous yet?

Fuck Cancer! Phone Post
11/4/12 1:17 PM
the geek
166 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

bruised -
the geek -
bruised -  TTT ... Like a boss. Phone Post

You mean, Like a Bas...

;-)

I'm on to you, motherfucker! :-) Phone Post
Hahaha Phone Post
11/4/12 1:29 PM
DiscipleDojo
624 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Disciple Dojo, L3C, Founder

BTW, I'm gonna see Renzo at a seminar in VA this month and give him a mug and a #FranksFight wristband. I'll try to get a pic or vid for you, Frank!

11/4/12 1:33 PM
Luvdcuties
209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Show Your Strength - 

Would love to have my organization run something for Frank.  Who do I contact to set it up?

I am Frank's wife you can hit me up at luvdcuties@aol.com

11/4/12 1:48 PM
camozzi
724 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTt for Frank. Your an inspiration Phone Post
11/4/12 3:39 PM
2JupitersTooMany
1788 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is the article still available? Maybe it's just my phone. Phone Post
11/4/12 3:53 PM
Luvdcuties
209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

**Hidden Contest**

I am not going to edit the OP for this. Figure if you reading through the threads you deserve a chance to win a #FranksFight wristband and magnet. So here is what I would like you to do.

1- Post a pic of yourself holding a sign saying keep fighting frank

or 

2- Donate $5.00 or more here (If you choose this option email me receipt to luvdcuties@aol.com)

Everyone who does one of the above wins.  

11/4/12 3:54 PM
Luvdcuties

2JupitersTooMany -  Is the article still available? Maybe it's just my phone. Phone Post

Yes sometimes it acts up try here

11/4/12 10:18 PM
Luvdcuties

MMAFanJustin - 

Great to see this for you guys, Frank deserves this and so do you for being there for him luvd

Ty Justin

11/5/12 10:05 AM
mclay
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In Phone Post
11/5/12 2:26 PM
Luvdcuties

Ok so the order for creepy shirts of 52 shirts has been placed and next is the printing part. So excited and cannot wait. I have reopened sales for the creepy shirts however please understand I will need an order of 50 or more before placing a new order in order to keep costs down. I will post here how much money was earned from the sales. So here is where you can order your shirts I am avoiding editing the OP so as not to lose the sticky lol.

Buy creepy shirts here

11/5/12 2:35 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2603 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Luvdcuties -

Ok so the order for creepy shirts of 52 shirts has been placed and next is the printing part. So excited and cannot wait. I have reopened sales for the creepy shirts however please understand I will need an order of 50 or more before placing a new order in order to keep costs down. I will post here how much money was earned from the sales. So here is where you can order your shirts I am avoiding editing the OP so as not to lose the sticky lol.

Buy creepy shirts here

Excellent!! Phone Post
11/5/12 3:12 PM
Jay Haas
168 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ttt Phone Post
11/5/12 3:38 PM
dMo
120 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Luvdcuties - 

LOL.....you fit right in here!

VTFU!

11/5/12 3:40 PM
rummy
254 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Keep up the fight Frank!

11/5/12 4:22 PM
Luvdcuties

dMo - 
Luvdcuties - 

LOL.....you fit right in here!

VTFU!

Lmao yes I do have a sick sense of humor just like my hubby rofl

11/5/12 6:21 PM
Loadin76
1041 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Luvdcuties - 
Show Your Strength - 

I am Frank's wife you can hit me up at luvdcuties@aol.com

Weird... this whole time I thought your screenname was Luvncuddles, shows how much I pay attention...

Anyways...

Fuck Cancer and Keep Fighting Frank

Oh and I am growing my dirt squirrel out to complement my new shirt.... That is all

11/5/12 6:33 PM
Luvdcuties

How You All Help

I just wanted to take a minute to explain exactly how much you impact our lives and make it possible for us to conitnue fighting this fight without other worries. From donations which literally pay our rent and such since disability is still dragging its feet to groceries, medical supplies, copays, bills, and gas and such. We live a very simple life in a 3rd floor attic apartment with our 2 boys. We have no car so there are no expenses there. Everyone who has donated has kept the roof over our heads and our bills managed. Last year we dropped over 15 grand into Frank's first round of cancer so when it came back we had nothing including were down an income. So when I say I want to explain the impact I mean you have saved us from losing everything. The pictures, comments, presents in mail, and such keep Frank smiling and in turn keep me smiling. I work on #FranksFight everyday hoping to continue to keep the money flow to come in while also updating everyone and keeping Frank happy nevermind my mom and wife duties lol. Everything you all have done thus far is amazing and I want you to realize just like my husband is an inspiration to you, you all are an inspiration to us. ;)  

11/5/12 7:06 PM
Hadoukenkieran
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I lost my father to cancer, it's heart breaking to hear when people have it :/
WAR FRANK! Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.