UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> #FranksFight & MMA Community Front Page News

11/15/12 6:32 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT_SidRival
573 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_El Pescadero - TTT how's everything going today Wendy? Phone Post
. Phone Post
11/15/12 9:18 PM
UGCTT_SidRival
573 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT Phone Post
11/15/12 9:26 PM
Luvdcuties
231 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ok this will be real quick and if time allows later I will update as much as I can. Frank is ok however did text me that he is throwing up badly. Chemo is rough so it takes a toll on him. I have gotten the creepy shirts and me and my son willbe packaging tonight. I spent the day in Boston so you will see if I can get back and forth to Boston I will be there as much as possible and then hit the internet as I can. Ok off to package and hoping to be back tonight to tell you a little more and that creepy shirts are ready to go ;) 

11/15/12 9:29 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
3157 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Luvdcuties -

Ok this will be real quick and if time allows later I will update as much as I can. Frank is ok however did text me that he is throwing up badly. Chemo is rough so it takes a toll on him. I have gotten the creepy shirts and me and my son willbe packaging tonight. I spent the day in Boston so you will see if I can get back and forth to Boston I will be there as much as possible and then hit the internet as I can. Ok off to package and hoping to be back tonight to tell you a little more and that creepy shirts are ready to go ;) 

Glad to hear franks doing ok, sucks he's in Wiggumville.... Hope you have a gd night, take your time on the shirts, take care of you n yours first! Phone Post
11/15/12 10:22 PM
UGCTT Private First Class America
323 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I just got an email from zazzle

50% off shirts, mugs, hats, bags, cases, skins, posters, wrapped canvases, cards, invitations, calendars, ornaments.

Use code: 2012LASTFFHS Phone Post
11/15/12 10:49 PM
UGCTT Private First Class America
323 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^ That's good starting Friday at 4 pst Phone Post
11/15/12 11:04 PM
Loadin76
1299 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tell Frank to stay strong, you and your family stay strong.. and don't worry too much about the shirts, unless your bored.

11/16/12 10:27 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
3157 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT Phone Post
11/16/12 12:16 PM
Luvdcuties
231 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ok here in Franks hospital room and he is ok but very weak and ill. I did get all but one shirt in the mail. I sent message    

to person  for name other than screenname however all others in mail. Reception here stinks so will update when home. I ask a favor i just posted a donate link on twitter if anyone who uses twittter could copy and paste it and tweet it i would appreciate it. I cannot do it from here and going back and forth does not make it easy so if you could help me while im here i would appreciate it. Ty

11/16/12 12:47 PM
UGCTT_SidRival

Luvdcuties -

Ok here in Franks hospital room and he is ok but very weak and ill. I did get all but one shirt in the mail. I sent message    

to person  for name other than screenname however all others in mail. Reception here stinks so will update when home. I ask a favor i just posted a donate link on twitter if anyone who uses twittter could copy and paste it and tweet it i would appreciate it. I cannot do it from here and going back and forth does not make it easy so if you could help me while im here i would appreciate it. Ty

RT'd and posted another tweet for it. War Frank. Phone Post
11/16/12 3:14 PM
Loadin76
1299 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yo Frank... Kick that cancers ass

11/16/12 3:17 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Loadin76 -

Lets all fuck um up... "Jump him Holmes!"

Fuck Cancer Phone Post
11/16/12 3:27 PM
Luvdcuties

UGCTT_El Pescadero - 
Loadin76 -

Fuck Cancer Phone Post

I call shotgun lmao I got a lot of agression anger and rage I could use to get rid of right now lol

11/16/12 3:41 PM
Loadin76

Luvdcuties - 
UGCTT_El Pescadero - 
Loadin76 -

Fuck Cancer Phone Post

I call shotgun lmao I got a lot of agression anger and rage I could use to get rid of right now lol

I just finished making a homemade shank and filling a hose with sand and making some homemade napalm.... I be ready.

11/16/12 4:17 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Edited: 11/16/12 4:25 PM
Loadin76 -
Luvdcuties - 
UGCTT_El Pescadero - 
Loadin76 -

Fuck Cancer Phone Post

I just finished making a homemade shank and filling a hose with sand and making some homemade napalm.... I be ready.

Gangland!!

Got my old Non-reliable .38 incase shit gets real and I borrowed my uncles 87' Oldsmobile Cutlass... we rolling in style to this Rumble.

Sid, Ninja , Saku, Dojo, Capt... Hop in, last 2 ride in the trunk for the Suprise attack!! Phone Post

11/16/12 4:27 PM
Loadin76

UGCTT_El Pescadero - 
Loadin76 -
Luvdcuties - 
UGCTT_El Pescadero - 
Loadin76 -

Fuck Cancer Phone Post

Gangland!!

Got my old Non-reliable .38 incase shit gets real and I borrowed my uncles 87' Oldsmobile Cutlass... we rolling in style to this Rumble.

Sid, Ninja , Saku, Dojo, Capt... Hop in, last 2 ride in the trunk for the Suprise attack!! Phone Post

I can break out the Anarchist Cookbook if we need.

11/17/12 7:14 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

UGCTT_El Pescadero -
Loadin76 -
Luvdcuties - 
UGCTT_El Pescadero - 
Loadin76 -

Fuck Cancer Phone Post

Gangland!!

Where you at boys? I can't keep the Oldsmobile idling much longer... Get in and let's roll . Phone Post
11/17/12 9:05 PM
Luvdcuties

Lol love coming hear and reading it lightens my mood. Being so far away from my husband not knowing what is happening is killing me. He had a couple of hurdles today and we are still waiting on some news with that. I thank you all so much for your help and support. Frank has his creepy shirt up at the hospital and there is a package here which I believe is a tee-shirt and I cant wait to bring it to him to open he will be so happy.

11/17/12 9:18 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Luvdcuties -

Lol love coming hear and reading it lightens my mood. Being so far away from my husband not knowing what is happening is killing me. He had a couple of hurdles today and we are still waiting on some news with that. I thank you all so much for your help and support. Frank has his creepy shirt up at the hospital and there is a package here which I believe is a tee-shirt and I cant wait to bring it to him to open he will be so happy.

Hope frank is ok.... Really sorry your having a rough one ... Glad we can lighten your spirits a little bit. That's killer frank has the creepy shirt up. You rocking yours? Phone Post
11/18/12 12:26 AM
Luvdcuties

Forgot to tell you all that every creepy shirt was sent with a surprise ;) Also after all costs the shirts brought in $714 awesome job!! This was roughly 51% of total collected. Thank warren for the outstanding job on getting a good deal for the shirts.

11/19/12 10:49 AM
Luvdcuties

Sorry I have not updated as much all updates are on the FranksFight facebook page. I have been so busy back and forth to Boston and then trying to raise money. It is costing me 50 bucks a day to see him and Im down to two days worth of money so if you could help me by passing the donation link around I would greatly appreciate it. Got woken up this am for a medical bill of 600 dollars because of the insurance company denying coverage. It is amazing how I have to pay for parking everyday just to see my husband friggin hysterical. I also have to pay to eat while up there to. Am I crazy or is our helath system stupid? Spouses should not have to pay for parking and spouses should be given a meal and not have to pay the crazy prices for food. Do not get me started on gas prices either lol. Getting ready to go see Frank now. He received a shirt from Mike Swick and I will put pics up soon. Thank you all for supporting Frank and our family and for listening to my babble.

11/19/12 10:53 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Luvdcuties -

Sorry I have not updated as much all updates are on the FranksFight facebook page. I have been so busy back and forth to Boston and then trying to raise money. It is costing me 50 bucks a day to see him and Im down to two days worth of money so if you could help me by passing the donation link around I would greatly appreciate it. Got woken up this am for a medical bill of 600 dollars because of the insurance company denying coverage. It is amazing how I have to pay for parking everyday just to see my husband friggin hysterical. I also have to pay to eat while up there to. Am I crazy or is our helath system stupid? Spouses should not have to pay for parking and spouses should be given a meal and not have to pay the crazy prices for food. Do not get me started on gas prices either lol. Getting ready to go see Frank now. He received a shirt from Mike Swick and I will put pics up soon. Thank you all for supporting Frank and our family and for listening to my babble.

I got 20$ coming your way, made a bet where the loser has to give 20$ to charity of choice... Fucking Condit... Lol... I lost but luckily we both had same charity in mind. I'll get that your way this morning!

That's killer of Swick to send a T... I have always liked and rooted for him, but so much more now! Phone Post
11/19/12 10:56 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Money sent Phone Post
11/19/12 11:03 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

It's from Tat2tillidie..

Fuck cancer Phone Post
11/19/12 11:13 AM
Luvdcuties

UGCTT_El Pescadero -  Money sent Phone Post

You are awesome thank you. So you know Frank just asked me to bring him popsicles so you my friend have just bought him popsicles so I am going to sharpie it on the box since i have to sharpie on his name. Will be funny when nurses say who is elpescadero lol He is texting more this am and all so seems to be a good morning and thank god because I have been watching hop in and out of conciousness not knowing if he would reopen his eyes so hoping this continues. Ok got to run ride is here for Boston.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.