UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> #FranksFight & MMA Community Front Page News

12/18/12 9:30 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
RowdyBec
636 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

12/18/12 9:32 PM
the geek
305 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RowdyBec - 

RowdyBec, you rock my notch!
12/19/12 4:53 PM
UGCTT_NKTKDace
114 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

the geek -
RowdyBec - 

This Phone Post
12/19/12 5:12 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
3187 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_NKTKDace -
the geek -
RowdyBec - 

This Phone Post
So cool! Phone Post
12/19/12 5:55 PM
rummy
261 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_El Pescadero - 
UGCTT_NKTKDace -
the geek -
RowdyBec - 

This Phone Post
So cool! Phone Post

+1

12/21/12 4:34 AM
UGCTT_SidRival
576 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DiscipleDojo -

Just a heads-up, Wendy, my site got hacked so I had to move to a new host/server. I'm in the process right now, but I haven't had time to edit the video we shot at LMA yet. It may be after Christmas before I'm able to get it posted. But I will as soon as I can.

Also, the Tecia Torres portrait is getting some pretty good responses! Hopefully that means $ coming you guy's way when we auction it! :)

Well duh TT is sexy as sin! Lol. Rowdy Bec is too though. And her banner is awesome!!

TTT war Frank! Hope u and Wendy have an amazing Christmas. Phone Post
12/22/12 7:18 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
3187 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hope your doing well frank... Really hope you taste buds come back for the Bmarket feast I'm buying you guys. I'll call it in tomorrow... You still want to pick it up on Christmas? Or you want for the Eve? Phone Post
12/22/12 8:31 PM
Loadin76
1307 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_El Pescadero -  Hope your doing well frank... Really hope you taste buds come back for the Bmarket feast I'm buying you guys. I'll call it in tomorrow... You still want to pick it up on Christmas? Or you want for the Eve? Phone Post

Good stuff man.

12/23/12 1:39 AM
UGCTT_NKTKDace
114 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_El Pescadero - Hope your doing well frank... Really hope you taste buds come back for the Bmarket feast I'm buying you guys. I'll call it in tomorrow... You still want to pick it up on Christmas? Or you want for the Eve? Phone Post
Xmas day would be just fine my friend. You are awesome. Phone Post
12/23/12 11:01 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

UGCTT_NKTKDace -
UGCTT_El Pescadero - Hope your doing well frank... Really hope you taste buds come back for the Bmarket feast I'm buying you guys. I'll call it in tomorrow... You still want to pick it up on Christmas? Or you want for the Eve? Phone Post
Will call it in today. Hope your having a good weekend!! Hippie breakfast time for me :) Phone Post
12/23/12 3:30 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

UGCTT_NKTKDace -
Your order is in... They don't do Christmas Day anymore :( so it will be ready for pick up tomorrow around noon, under Wendy's name. Hope you enjoy it! Phone Post
12/23/12 4:26 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

TTT Phone Post
12/23/12 6:27 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

TTT Phone Post
12/23/12 8:03 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

TTT till u see pick up changed to tomorrow Phone Post
12/23/12 9:50 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

UGCTT_El Pescadero -
UGCTT_NKTKDace -
Your order is in... They don't do Christmas Day anymore :( so it will be ready for pick up tomorrow around noon, under Wendy's name. Hope you enjoy it! Phone Post
. Phone Post
12/23/12 10:48 PM
Luvdcuties
231 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thank you just wanted to let you know I saw the message ;) Hope you are having a great day we are enjoying this holiday very much!!

12/24/12 7:19 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Luvdcuties -

Thank you just wanted to let you know I saw the message ;) Hope you are having a great day we are enjoying this holiday very much!!

Glad to hear your having a good holiday... Hope you enjoy your Christmas EVE spread! Let me know once you got it, hope Frank can have a plate! ;)

Happy Xmas Eve UG!! Phone Post
12/24/12 11:23 AM
DiscipleDojo
685 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Disciple Dojo, L3C, Founder

Merry Xmas Eve to Frank, Wendy and the kids!

BTW,

Finished Tecia's portrait. Will be auctioning off the week of her fight. 50% of proceeds will go to #FranksFight. Help spread the word, UG! http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&thread=2103839&page=1

12/24/12 7:27 PM
UGCTT_NKTKDace

UGCTT_El Pescadero -
Luvdcuties -

Glad to hear your having a good holiday... Hope you enjoy your Christmas EVE spread! Let me know once you got it, hope Frank can have a plate! ;)

Man what a lay out. I will for sure be into it tomorrow. You are great my friend. Merry Christmas to you and everyone else. Phone Post
12/24/12 7:45 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

UGCTT_NKTKDace -
UGCTT_El Pescadero -
Luvdcuties -

Man what a lay out. I will for sure be into it tomorrow. You are great my friend. Merry Christmas to you and everyone else. Phone Post
Awsome... Glad to hear you got the meal and hope you enjoy!

War Boston Market Phone Post
12/25/12 7:45 AM
RowdyBec
636 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Merry Christmas Frank!! I hope you have a fantastic time today :)

12/25/12 11:46 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Merry Xmas hope your day is filled with Fun, Friends n food!!!

Merry Xmas to all Phone Post
12/26/12 11:33 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

UGCTT_NKTKDace -
UGCTT_El Pescadero -
Luvdcuties -

Hope you guys had a good Xmas and hopefully Bmarket came threw and the food was good. Did Fatty Clause make it down the chimney? Hope he brought you some Delicious treats... I'm still stuffed from yesterday...lol... I'm a Fucking Plump Potato right now!

You feeling Good today? The misses gunna make you some soup with Left over turkey? Started my broth this morning!

War Team Fat Kid Phone Post
12/26/12 12:04 PM
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WAR TFK!

Just an update for Frank/Wendy and the 5 winners of my SuperCalo/MMA.tv shirt contest a couple months ago:

I just recieved the shirts back from Shane Carwin. Apparently there was some hunting going on and he wasn't around for a while. They are here under my desk. I just need to get them all individually packages up and shipped out. Every shirt should be delievered within 10 or so business days. Thank you to everyone that participated, and special thanks to the winners for being patient. These shirts have traveled the country getting signed. So cool of Shane Carwin and Uncle Creepy for signing everything.

WAR FRANK! FUCK CANCER!

12/26/12 4:26 PM
Luvdcuties
231 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OMG Merry Christmas to all of you. We are lost and speechless at the moment. Let me explain exclusively to you what happened today.

So I have been off of #Franksfight for a couple of reasons. First it is hard to run #Franksfight when it is my husband and two I wanted to enjoy the holiday without cancer on the brain and did anyway I am sitting here on my loveseat and my cell goes off and it is something from twitter. I read it and it seems to be a hoax at least not something I believed then I looked into it and omfg Shannon Knapp invited me and Frank to the Fighters Only awards on Jan 11 in Vegas and mentioned she needed someone to walk the red carpet with. My first thought holy shit I don't even own a dress aha Anyway Frank hops on his facebook and we are giggling and speechless and just flawed at the idea and wow so overjoyed and omg how does one say ty for this holy shit. Of course we said yes and wow still at this moment I am at a loss for words wow this communtiy is amazing. Omg wow someone pinch me I think I am dreaming......ok I did it myself and nope not dreaming wow

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.