UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> #FranksFight & MMA Community Front Page News

1/26/13 9:40 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Luvdcuties
231 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA -  I won a bet at the FOX event and am donating the 25 to you guys!!!! Thank your Glover :) Phone Post

Thank you Much appreciated and not who I thought would win lol 

1/26/13 11:49 PM
Luvdcuties
231 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

1/26/13 11:53 PM
Luvdcuties

1/28/13 11:09 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
3133 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KRS10KO is going in for Double Mastectomy today ... I started a KRS10ko War Wagon thread ... If everyone could go there and send her sum well wishes I know she will appreciate the Gesture!!

Send good Juu Juu her way today!

Fuck you Cancer!! Phone Post
1/28/13 12:22 PM
mmavixen
1121 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Awesome portrait. Damn! Phone Post
1/28/13 2:48 PM
DiscipleDojo
685 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Disciple Dojo, L3C, Founder

Thanks Vix!

Pescadero, can you post a link?

1/28/13 2:53 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
3133 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DiscipleDojo - 

Thanks Vix!

I agree with Vix, that thing is killer!!

Im pretty bad with compooters...DUH.... I hope this works!

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&thread=2123990&page=1

If it doesnt work, can someone with some Brain cells left help me out?

1/28/13 3:03 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Im challenged...Im pretty sure the link dodnt work....I needs helps!!

and a lesson on how to link from a mac or the Iphone!!

Hey Frank hope all is well, sorry to thread Jack...but KRS needs are support today...send a little lovin her way if you got any to spare today!

1/28/13 3:04 PM
Topsyjt
141 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA - I won a bet at the FOX event and am donating the 25 to you guys!!!! Thank your Glover :) Phone Post
Props TTT this man. VTFU tmrw sir. Phone Post
1/28/13 3:05 PM
Topsyjt
141 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Luvdcuties -

These are awesome. Love em xx Phone Post
1/29/13 12:06 AM
mmavixen
1121 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DiscipleDojo - 

Thanks Vix!

Awesome stuff DD.

Where can I see more?????

1/29/13 10:37 AM
DiscipleDojo
685 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mmavixen - 
DiscipleDojo - 

Thanks Vix!

Awesome stuff DD.

Right HERE.  :)

1/29/13 1:29 PM
DiscipleDojo

BTW, if anyone wants to commission a portrait of their favorite fighter I will donate 50% of the proceeds to #FranksFight. Here are the prices:

8.5x11" color portrait - $200

14x17" color portrait - $400

Help get the word out to other UG folks. Paying in installments is an option as well for those who can't afford to drop a few bills all at once.

Again, get an ORIGINAL CUSTOM piece of hand-drawn artwork AND help provide much-needed $$$ for Frank & Wendy.

I can be reached via PM or http://jmsmith.org/contact

1/30/13 12:31 AM
Fracture
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DiscipleDojo -

BTW, if anyone wants to commission a portrait of their favorite fighter I will donate 50% of the proceeds to #FranksFight. Here are the prices:

8.5x11" color portrait - $200

14x17" color portrait - $400

Help get the word out to other UG folks. Paying in installments is an option as well for those who can't afford to drop a few bills all at once.

Again, get an ORIGINAL CUSTOM piece of hand-drawn artwork AND help provide much-needed $$$ for Frank & Wendy.

I can be reached via PM or http://jmsmith.org/contact

Very cool! Phone Post
1/30/13 3:45 AM
UGCTT Captain America
323 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_El Pescadero -
DiscipleDojo - 

Thanks Vix!

I agree with Vix, that thing is killer!!

Im pretty bad with compooters...DUH.... I hope this works!

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&thread=2123990&page=1

If it doesnt work, can someone with some Brain cells left help me out?

1/30/13 10:34 AM
mmavixen

DiscipleDojo - 
mmavixen - 
DiscipleDojo - 

Thanks Vix!

Awesome stuff DD.

Right HERE.  :)

Holy shit, there are some AMAZING drawings on there.  The Vandy, the Hendo, the Nate Diaz.

Have you thoguht of taking them to a UFC Expo, or maybe you aleady have?

1/30/13 4:48 PM
DiscipleDojo

Thanks Vix. :)

I haven't taken them to any UFC expos...mainly because I haven't been able to afford to travel to any! haha...I've had to spend all my travel $ on my training trips to Renzo's each Summer. I've sold one or two at local grappling tournaments and MMA events here in NC. I've gotten a lot of "those are great!"...but haven't figured out how to translate those into sales. But I've been looking for different ways to make my work available to fans as well as to team up with more fighters to do more charity portraits. If you guys know any who'd be interested, please send them my way!

BTW, I just started the portrait of Rowdy Bec and will post a thread for it in a few mins.

Also, I got an address to send the DFW portrait to have it signed, so hopefully it'll be ready to auction/raffle/sell in a few weeks! 100% of it will be going to Frank & Wendy, so please help get the word out far and wide!

1/30/13 5:55 PM
Topsyjt

DiscipleDojo -

I haven't taken them to any UFC expos...mainly because I haven't been able to afford to travel to any! haha...I've had to spend all my travel $ on my training trips to Renzo's each Summer. I've sold one or two at local grappling tournaments and MMA events here in NC. I've gotten a lot of "those are great!"...but haven't figured out how to translate those into sales. But I've been looking for different ways to make my work available to fans as well as to team up with more fighters to do more charity portraits. If you guys know any who'd be interested, please send them my way!

BTW, I just started the portrait of Rowdy Bec and will post a thread for it in a few mins.

Also, I got an address to send the DFW portrait to have it signed, so hopefully it'll be ready to auction/raffle/sell in a few weeks! 100% of it will be going to Frank & Wendy, so please help get the word out far and wide!

These are fantastic. Love the Gotch / Gable. In fact they all great work sir. Props to you. Need to get you warming on these. The power of the UG should see to that.
TTT and VTFU tmrw :-) Phone Post
1/30/13 6:26 PM
DiscipleDojo

Thanks man. The more work I sell, the more I can give to great causes like #FranksFight and IJM.org. So any help getting word out and getting commissions from folks is much appreciated!

Here's the thread for the Rowdy Bec portrait, btw (I'm gonna work in a #FranksFight hashtag into the final design like I did with Dana's as well): http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&thread=2125206&page=1

1/30/13 6:28 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Hope all is well Frank n Wendy!!

Team All Health Phone Post
1/30/13 6:53 PM
mmavixen

DiscipleDojo - 

I think you'd make a killing at a UFC Expo.  I was at the July Expo (the weekend of Chael/Anderson 2) and the only art I saw was way over-priced photography.)  Maybe we can find a way to get you to the next Expo somehow.  And honestly, I thought your prints would be more expensive, but they are cheap considering how good they are.

1/30/13 6:57 PM
Topsyjt

mmavixen -
DiscipleDojo - 

I think you'd make a killing at a UFC Expo.  I was at the July Expo (the weekend of Chael/Anderson 2) and the only art I saw was way over-priced photography.)  Maybe we can find a way to get you to the next Expo somehow.  And honestly, I thought your prints would be more expensive, but they are cheap considering how good they are.

This x2 Phone Post
1/31/13 3:56 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

UGCTT_El Pescadero - Hope all is well Frank n Wendy!!

Dont be mad at me cause I had to Abandon Team Fat Kid... I had no Choice, the gang life was taking me no where... Needed to make a change for the better...Woulda end up with a life sentence in Jail or at Jack n the Box ... I wanted to tell you my self... but you found out on Ninja's thread before I could!!!

Team fat Kid at heart for life... But...it's all about:

Team All Health (UG)

Team Ab (OG) Phone Post
1/31/13 4:02 PM
UGCTT_NKTKDace
114 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_El Pescadero -

Dont be mad at me cause I had to Abandon Team Fat Kid... I had no Choice, the gang life was taking me no where... Needed to make a change for the better...Woulda end up with a life sentence in Jail or at Jack n the Box ... I wanted to tell you my self... but you found out on Ninja's thread before I could!!!

Team All Health (UG)

Team Ab (OG) Phone Post
It feels like I've been put into a garbage bag and thrown to the side of the road.

I can't believe you are already forgetting where you came from. Phone Post
1/31/13 4:08 PM
DiscipleDojo

UGCTT_NKTKDace - 
UGCTT_El Pescadero -

Team All Health (UG)

Team Ab (OG) Phone Post
It feels like I've been put into a garbage bag and thrown to the side of the road.

I can't believe you are already forgetting where you came from. Phone Post

Haha

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.