UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> #FranksFight & MMA Community Front Page News

7/22/13 11:47 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Luvdcuties
231 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_AndersonKnowsHowToNap - Thoughts and prayers for u and frank Wendy. Phone Post 3.0

UGCTT_AndersonKnowsHowToNap and the geek 

Thanks we truly appreciate the support....this dang forum driving me batty lol post something it disappears post again it doubles try to go back and error rofl just not being very nice tonight 

7/23/13 10:45 AM
Tat2tillidie
389 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I just made a thread for a charity bet for #FranksFight so whoever wants in let's do it :) Phone Post 3.0
7/23/13 1:38 PM
Luvdcuties
231 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tat2tillidie - I just made a thread for a charity bet for #FranksFight so whoever wants in let's do it :) Phone Post 3.0

New bet thread made by Tat if anyone is interested http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/ns/mma.cfm?go=forum_framed.posts&thread=2204083#post-45695435

Thanks tat appreciate the help and support 

7/23/13 2:24 PM
mmavixen
1121 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm always praying for you guys, and rocking my Frank's Fight shirt and bracelet.

XOXOXO

7/23/13 7:50 PM
Tat2tillidie
389 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mmavixen -

I'm always praying for you guys, and rocking my Frank's Fight shirt and bracelet.

XOXOXO

I forgot about them I wouldn't mind grabbing a few bracelets and maybe a shirt ... Where are they located at ? Phone Post 3.0
7/23/13 7:50 PM
Tat2tillidie

Could change the bet to you have to purchase something as well from #FranksFight Phone Post 3.0
7/23/13 7:56 PM
Luvdcuties

Tat2tillidie - 
mmavixen -

XOXOXO

I forgot about them I wouldn't mind grabbing a few bracelets and maybe a shirt ... Where are they located at ? Phone Post 3.0

They cost out of pocket so until we have extra I cannot buy anymore ;(  The tees were a custom ink fundraiser and is no longer running so do not have any of them either sorry

7/23/13 11:11 PM
DiscipleDojo
685 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I know where you could get a shirt...

http://www.zazzle.com/franksfight_creepy_t_t_shirt-235113109428499926

7/24/13 10:10 PM
Luvdcuties

DiscipleDojo - 

I know where you could get a shirt...

http://www.zazzle.com/franksfight_creepy_t_t_shirt-235113109428499926

good looking out dojo I so forgot about the new shirt wow im slipping lol 

Just to let everyone know I have started to update the website. Since I am learning as I go I was curious what others think. Is there any suggestions as to what you all would like to see added to the website. Please feel free to be honest. I would like a website that keeps everyone informed as well as share all the great things others have done to help support #FRanksFight. Thanks for all suggestions and thoughts.

http://franksfight.webs.com/

7/25/13 4:59 PM
Luvdcuties

Taken from facebook

***UPDATE***

Frank was up all night with horrible pain. The pain was so bad he was beginning to panic. This pain is the same pain he has had for months yet docs say there is nothing wrong. He called his doc this am and was told to come right in. Once there it was apparent something was wrong. They sent him over to the emergency room and an x-ray and catscan were done. They gave him morphine twice just to get the pain to ease up. He has no feeling in areas on his abdomen. The easiest way to explain this is the neuropathy he has in his feet. He has areas on his feet that he cannot feel this is the same thing that has now happened on his abdomen. The emergency room doctor believes it is nerve damage from the chemotherapy. He was sent home with new medications however nothing else could be done. Since the oncologist believed it was Shingles even though Frank has no rash or any other signs of shingles he was given an anti-viral medication. Frank knows it is not shingles since this is the same pain he has been having since at least February. He was told he could have permanent damage due to chemotherapy and the er doc believes this is what his pain is from and Frank quite agrees. Knowing he could suffer from further damage is one of the main reasons treatment may not be in his best interest. I went to get his prescriptions and what do you know I was told my husband had no coverage lmao. The pharmacist at the hospital listened and finally after becoming frustrated herself as the hospital finance department said he was covered she gave me the scripts for 4.00 each and said she would get to the bottom of it later for me. I am so very greatful for her otherwise again my husband would be without because the insurance company still has not fixed the error that they said they fixed. Frank will have to call the doctor's tomorrow to see if he needs to be seen. Thank you all for supporting us.

7/25/13 5:16 PM
UGCTT_AndersonKnowsHowToNap
572 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I hope things ease up quickly for him. That sounds terrible. Just out of curiosity have u guys looked into or tried hemp oil? I've read a lot of amazing stuff about it recently. May be worth a shot? Phone Post 3.0
7/25/13 6:18 PM
Luvdcuties

UGCTT_AndersonKnowsHowToNap - I hope things ease up quickly for him. That sounds terrible. Just out of curiosity have u guys looked into or tried hemp oil? I've read a lot of amazing stuff about it recently. May be worth a shot? Phone Post 3.0

Yes have been looking into it. I had never heard of it before until it was posted on the facebook and I have since been looking into it. Quite amazing the things it can help with and I had never even heard of it. Amazes me the things we never hear about.

7/25/13 6:33 PM
572 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Luvdcuties -
UGCTT_AndersonKnowsHowToNap - I hope things ease up quickly for him. That sounds terrible. Just out of curiosity have u guys looked into or tried hemp oil? I've read a lot of amazing stuff about it recently. May be worth a shot? Phone Post 3.0

Yes have been looking into it. I had never heard of it before until it was posted on the facebook and I have since been looking into it. Quite amazing the things it can help with and I had never even heard of it. Amazes me the things we never hear about.

I think it's definitely worth a try. Research shows that it is capable of doing wonderful things for people in Franks situation. At the very least it'll help suppress his pain and aide in appetite. I would definitely give it a serious consideration :) Phone Post 3.0
7/25/13 6:35 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
3133 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Luvdcuties -

Stuff will really help. Easy to make. Hope he feels better soon!

Fuck u cancer Phone Post 3.0
7/25/13 7:44 PM
UGCTT_NKTKDace
114 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I smoke my face off but unless its the shit I can't afford it doesn't work worth shit so blah whatever.

Morphine is holding my hand right now lol I seriously wanted to break shit. Couldn't sit, stand or lie down and was pouring sweat but cold as hell and vomiting like I was possessed.

Yeah I could have shanked someone long, deep and forever lmao Phone Post
7/25/13 8:02 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
3133 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_NKTKDace - I smoke my face off but unless its the shit I can't afford it doesn't work worth shit so blah whatever.

Morphine is holding my hand right now lol I seriously wanted to break shit. Couldn't sit, stand or lie down and was pouring sweat but cold as hell and vomiting like I was possessed.

Yeah I could have shanked someone long, deep and forever lmao Phone Post
Sucky!! Really hope u feel better soon!

Get sum 91% rubbing alcohol... Empty out about 1/3 of it... Stuff at least 5-7g in there not ground up but sort of broke down... Put lid on and let it sit under the sink... Once a day turn bottle upside down then back to right side up. (Dont shake it, just a quick flip) do this for a week... Then rub on areas of pain. U can leave material in there and it will just get stronger over time.

Legal disclaimer ... Lol... I'm not suggesting anyone who is not legally allowed to do so try and make this. In CA it's legal for medicinal patients to create there own tinctures and has proven highly affective in treating pain and suffering due to many ailments including the fucking piece of shit that is Cancer!!

Hope u feel better soon my man, whatever it takes!! Phone Post 3.0
7/25/13 8:49 PM
crowbar
835 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 07/26/13 10:33 AM

Add in some Ruda & Rosemary leaves and Camphor for additional relief  ^^^^^

Boom Shaka Laka

7/26/13 1:04 AM

TTT Phone Post 3.0
7/26/13 10:31 AM
DiscipleDojo
685 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT for Frank!

7/26/13 10:58 PM
Luvdcuties

We created a new tee-shirt fundraiser for Frank this is what it looks like and will run for two weeks will create a thread when the fundraiser is live if there is interest. Shirt will be 20.00 and shipping 5.00

7/26/13 11:26 PM
UGCTT_sakurabas ear
249 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Luvdcuties -

We created a new tee-shirt fundraiser for Frank this is what it looks like and will run for two weeks will create a thread when the fundraiser is live if there is interest. Shirt will be 20.00 and shipping 5.00

Please link the fundraiser under the pic, might help the slow peeps find out where to buy it easier.

I'm in for a few, stay strong Dace, you, Wendy and the kids are always in my thoughts.

#FranksFight Phone Post
7/26/13 11:28 PM
Luvdcuties

Sakurabas - Soon as custom ink gives me the actual link to order I will make sure to put it like you said. 

7/27/13 4:38 PM
Luvdcuties

Donation update. Two donations came in one yesterday and one today and both originated from the UG. The first was from someone very special to us. He has continued to help and donate to #FranksFight since the beginning and does so in many ways not just by donations. The second was someone new and was generated through Tat who put up a bet thread recently......Just wanted to say thanks for the support, donations, help....and everything you ALL do to help us!! 

7/28/13 5:05 AM
Tat2tillidie

Sweet shirt I will purchase one ... Hey frank or Wendy send me a email I wanna send a care package in the mail ... Tat2tillidie@yahoo.com Phone Post 3.0
7/28/13 9:55 PM
Luvdcuties

Taken from facebook

When is the right time to say goodbye? Most people pass and never had the chance to say goodbye. I'm not sure how much time i have left but if i had to gauge on how i felt I wouldn't say I have a whole lot longer. Its nothing but pain and misery now and i'm trapped in my own dying, decaying body. I see people all the time bash the work of Dr. Kevorkian. I wish I had that man right now. I could get the peace i so desperately need right now. But unfortunately because "other" people know whats best for "us", i get to sit in torture and agony until I die. A big thanks to those people. I'm not the same person I was even a week ago and at some point I wont be me at all anymore. Just know I tried my best. -frank

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.