UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> 9th Annual UG Secret Santa

11/7/12 8:32 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT_Reco Groman
113 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ttt Phone Post
11/7/12 9:04 AM
JiuKaraKwonThaiKungDo Master
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT Phone Post
11/7/12 11:50 AM
chaplinshouse
784 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/15/12 6:08 PM

In.  Hoodie/Shirt/shorts Large.  prefer not to get cd's or dvd's or hats (winter beanie ok).  not that i wouldn't appreciate it but I'd feel bad not using them after the effort to send them to me

love mma/music/pets. 

if gift is mma:  hate skulls/dragons/tribal, etc.  i like anything diaz brothers (hate their metal mulisha line), pride related (any of the pride stars too).  chael since he cracks me up. 

if gift is music:  like beatles, pink floyd, soundgarden, Hendrix, SRV, RATM, black sabbath, slayer, sublime or anything fender strat guitar related.

not much of a drinker but a bottle of booze always good to have around just in case. a bass lure could be good too.  stuff to hang on the wall or put on the shelf to look at.

don't spend too much

11/7/12 12:09 PM
UKD12
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Subd for my 1st UG Xmas!!! Email a-comin'! Phone Post
11/7/12 1:24 PM
UGCTT Captain America
319 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

2X-3X shirt, 3X sweater or hoodie
38"-40" waste

I need Shockwave 2002, it's the only Pride I'm missing! If any UG wizards could cook up a set of DREAM DVDs, that'd be fantastic. I'm a sucker for toys, Round 5, action figures, whatever. I recently started collecting some memorabilia, anything of that nature would be cool. Pride related anything would be sweet. Anything from Bellator 34 would be awesome, I was in attendance but too broke to buy any extras. A shirt from DREAM, Sengoku, OneFC, Strikeforce, Bellator, WEC, World Series of Fight, etc. would be very nice.

Favorite fighters: Shogun, Hendo, Hunt, Fedor, Cro Cop, Vovchanchyn, Wand, Ninja, Herring, Frye, Coleman, Sakuraba, Cowboy, Pettis, Bendo, Nog brothers, Shogun, Hendo, Hunt

I also love scotch and cigars.

Really, I'll be happy with anything! Last year was my first UGSS, it was a great experience, thanks for putting it together again! I'm glad to be a part of something like this. Phone Post
11/7/12 1:53 PM
ilovetortillas
261 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator
FRINDLY REMINDERS:

To new Santas: Please make sure you read, understand and follow the rules.

To all: If you join, please make sure that you are in a position to come through on your end. Let's minimize the amount of people that are left hanging this year and keep it fun!
11/7/12 2:06 PM
1Adam12
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hopefully, FERA BRABA got my e-mail this time :-D

Size 2X-Tall or 3X shirts

3X (Tall if possible) sweaters/sweatshirts

Hat size is XL-XXl flex fit or 7 3/4

Honestly, anything is appreciated.

Thanks to FERA for doing this every year.

11/7/12 2:09 PM
SonnendbySilva
64 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Email sent-
Size L for clothing

Would prefer books or a DVD or something like that!

Already got randy couture book, both Forrest griffin books, ken shamrocks book, matt Hughes' book and chuck liddells.

Cheers in advance! Phone Post
11/7/12 5:24 PM
chaplinshouse
784 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ilovetortillas - FRINDLY REMINDERS:

To all: If you join, please make sure that you are in a position to come through on your end. Let's minimize the amount of people that are left hanging this year and keep it fun!

if mine doesn't get there it means i'm dead so please forgive in that scenario

11/7/12 5:47 PM
Bebop
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/07/12 5:56 PM
I'm in! Really dug last one. Hopefully this can be completed without seeing RJJH's constant whining.

Looking for any MMA related shirts that aren't douchebag material, no skulls and flying medusa heads, no thanks.

Shirt size M. UFC/Pride figurines are welcomed as well.
11/7/12 6:49 PM
Leghound
208 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I've never participated but voted OP up for doing this again
11/7/12 9:42 PM
RabbiVJ
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

QFT. 

This happened waay too many times.  so make sure you can come thru and in it for haul!

11/7/12 10:36 PM
UGCTT_zackthewop
304 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RabbiVJ -

QFT. 

This happened waay too many times.  so make sure you can come thru and in it for haul!

Haha I always thought qft meant quit fucking talking.

I was so confused by your post I had to google it. Phone Post
11/7/12 11:33 PM
DreamerMMA
591 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/09/12 1:38 AM

This is my first time participating, girlfriend saw the thread and talked me into it.

So....since this was her idea....I'm requesting a UFC ring girl bikini for her, small top, medium waist.

If that doesn't work I would love either the pride 1-5 collection or if by some miracle someone can get me an autographed photo of Chris Lytle that would be amazing.

If anyone goes for shirts/hoodies I'm a large.

I have all the UFC/MMA video games so let's avoid that.

Anyway, happy holidays UG.  This should be fun.

**Edit**

Forgot sizes.

Large for shirts.

32 for shorts.

For hats...I have kind of a big dome and don't know my size but to be honest I don't typically wear hats.  However, I do rock a fedora now and then so a medium would be cool.

11/8/12 12:53 AM
UGCTT_ScarecrowRio
272 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/08/12 1:00 AM

IN! Email Sent

Shirt Size: M

Hoodie Size: L  

Waist size: 30-32 [depending on brand]

Wouldnt mind getting a 62 gear shirt at all, though my favorite brand is Ecko 

I train in BJJ primarily along with wrestling, so anything having to with those would be great

Favorite Fighters

Nick Diaz

Carlos Condit

Nate Diaz 

Forrest Griffin 

11/8/12 10:40 AM
reverend john
176 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/08/12 11:13 AM
I am in!!!

ok, I don't want or need any mma shirts or gear. I have lots of that. My shirt size is XL or XXL, XL hat, 38 shorts.

I like local stuff. I like whiskey preferring scotch. I like med-to heavy cigars, I like viginia flake pipe tobacco, I love books on theology particularly the radical activist stuff, I like anything tobacco pipe related, I would love something home made.

thanks to Fera for doing this yet again. I thought after the shittiness of last time he might give up.

rev
11/8/12 10:50 AM
UGCTT_zackthewop
304 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mods please sticky Phone Post
11/8/12 11:16 AM
reverend john
176 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt for sticky
11/8/12 11:23 AM
Card
2261 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm in like always. Voted up FERA BRABA.

Shirt XL, Beanie... anything really. Not a fan of the skulls, crazy design ones... simple is good.

I live in Canada - so you might have to find an MMA online store in Canada to save on shipping (google "mma store canada")

Can't believe it's Christmas time already.... =)

11/8/12 11:53 AM
reverend john

well why don't you just give it to me then, and then I can get two presents

Because in the end, that is what Christmas is really about...

presents

rev
11/8/12 12:23 PM
TartanArmy
51 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

3rd year for me.

Just started traning UFC again so any training gear would be nice. T shirts/shorts/rashguard/gi.

Any fighter/fight team tshirt would be great also.

Tshirt large
Shorts 34

Thanks. Phone Post
11/8/12 2:03 PM
ilovetortillas
261 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator
chaplinshouse - 

if mine doesn't get there it means i'm dead so please forgive in that scenario

Please don't say that, LOL!!!
11/8/12 5:56 PM
UGCTT_Reco Groman
113 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HoHoHo Phone Post
11/8/12 6:02 PM
kimuralock
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In for later Phone Post
11/8/12 6:15 PM
The Mouth
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The last few years I think I've bought an extra present or two to make up for douchebags.

DONT BE A DOUCHEBAG.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.