UnderGround Forums

GamerGround >> Is forza horizon worth buying?

11/7/12 8:01 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Bigbrockfanuk
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Played the demo it's good. But is it worth £40? Could someone give me a little info on this game please Phone Post
11/7/12 8:10 AM
Bigbrockfanuk
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Phone Post
11/7/12 8:10 AM
Bigbrockfanuk

Bigbrockfanuk - Phone Post
For the trouble. Phone Post
11/7/12 8:12 AM
Bigbrockfanuk

Phone Post
11/8/12 10:17 AM
The Donkeypuncher
559 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'd buy that for a dollar.

Forza Horizon. I bought it. Very good game. I don't have any of the othe Forzas though so I can't compare it. But I can say its a Great game. Phone Post
11/8/12 10:30 AM
Bigbrockfanuk

The Donkeypuncher -
I'd buy that for a dollar.

Forza Horizon. I bought it. Very good game. I don't have any of the othe Forzas though so I can't compare it. But I can say its a Great game. Phone Post
Can you customise you car or tune them up? Phone Post
11/8/12 11:15 AM
orcus
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Everyone seems to love it.

No car tuning options like the main Forza series.

Walmart has it for $15 on Black Friday if you want to brave the mob.

11/8/12 11:27 AM
Bigbrockfanuk

orcus -

Everyone seems to love it.

No car tuning options like the main Forza series.

Walmart has it for $15 on Black Friday if you want to brave the mob.

I'm from uk. £40 here Phone Post
11/8/12 12:29 PM
flowwiththego
152 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I just got a new Xbox and it came with Forza. I'm excited to play this game between Halo breaks. Phone Post
11/8/12 1:51 PM
BKViper
455 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I love it. Of course I love rack.g games and bought an Xbox last month specifically for the Forza games.
If you want simulation racing experience with accurate handling, modifiying, and controls, stick with either GT5 on PS3 or Forza 4 on Xbox.
But the handling in Horizon is still good. I likened it to Test Drive Unlimited 2 with better graphics and handling. I love the open world aspects of them both.
I say its a must for anyone who is a fan of racing games. Phone Post
11/9/12 7:23 AM
Bigbrockfanuk

BKViper - I love it. Of course I love rack.g games and bought an Xbox last month specifically for the Forza games.
If you want simulation racing experience with accurate handling, modifiying, and controls, stick with either GT5 on PS3 or Forza 4 on Xbox.
But the handling in Horizon is still good. I likened it to Test Drive Unlimited 2 with better graphics and handling. I love the open world aspects of them both.
So would u say get fora over new need for speed? Phone Post
11/9/12 10:09 AM
Psycho j
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bigbrockfanuk - 
BKViper - I love it. Of course I love rack.g games and bought an Xbox last month specifically for the Forza games.

This is what i want to know too!
11/9/12 10:23 AM
Bigbrockfanuk

Psycho j -
Bigbrockfanuk - 

I haven't played a need for speed since underground 2. Can you still customise and tune up your cars? And is it still free rome?

Kind of went off the nfs games when they put supercars in the game took it away from the street racing aspect of the game Phone Post
11/9/12 10:44 AM
BKViper
455 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Psycho j -
Bigbrockfanuk - 

I also have NFS Most Wanted.
I buy pretty much every racing game that comes out.
I have only played Most Wanted for a couple hours so far. It is fun and I will be playing more.
But I prefer Horizon and as such have been playing it more and will finish its single player before going back to Most Wanted.
But it comes down to what you like more in racing games. NFS games have always been more arcade based, cars doing impossible things, taking unrealistic amounts of damage, etc.
Forza/Gran Turismo games have always been more about a simulation of actually driving in a realistic environment. Phone Post
11/16/12 6:48 AM
Bigbrockfanuk

I'm gonna get fora today! Phone Post
11/28/12 4:29 AM
Bigbrockfanuk

Forza is unreal bought it yesterday. Can't wait to finish work to get back on it. And it's good how you can mod your car as well I love the street racing cars. Phone Post
11/28/12 9:04 AM
Gerbacio
625 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My copy arrives today... Got it at the Microsoft store for 15$

Forza horizon that is Phone Post
11/28/12 9:21 AM
Bigbrockfanuk

Gerbacio - My copy arrives today... Got it at the Microsoft store for 15$

£40 I paid for it worth every penny up to now. Phone Post
11/29/12 6:05 PM
Gerbacio
625 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bigbrockfanuk -

What's that in American dollars Phone Post
11/30/12 4:10 AM
Bigbrockfanuk

Gerbacio -
Bigbrockfanuk -

What's that in American dollars Phone Post
I don't know exact but I think it's around $60 $70 dollars Phone Post
11/30/12 3:03 PM
foo55
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

if any of you guys wanna start a car club or something hit me up

gt: the hot tip v2
11/30/12 3:05 PM
foo55

i think its dope that i can murder out all my rides
12/1/12 6:17 PM
UGCTT_Creepy'sMustache
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I love it. I think it's the best of the series so far. Phone Post
12/6/12 7:35 AM
Bigbrockfanuk

The soundtrack is awesome to! Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.