UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Cote, If You a Scare, Make a Injury

11/13/12 9:42 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
camozzi
697 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bobby Lupo -
camozzi -  I like both fighters but I'm picking Cote to win.

With that said, winner of this fight who be good for my next fight Phone Post

When Sakara wins. Sakara-Camozzi would be a fucking awesome fight, but then it's a Sophie's Choice for me. Who do I pick? You win me money and Les breaks my heart and pocket.

Such a good fight if UFC does the Milan show in 2013. Sakara-Camozzi co main event on FX/Fuel and get FOTN bonus.

I'm on the bandwagon for this fight.
I like the way you think. Milan would be epic. Phone Post
11/13/12 10:45 AM
Mayhem13
222 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sakara will crush Cote. Easy as pie. Easy as 1.2.3. Easy a pie. Phone Post
11/14/12 7:05 AM
Bobby Lupo
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mayhem13 -  Sakara will crush Cote. Easy as pie. Easy as 1.2.3. Easy a pie. Phone Post

No doubt. The kid Cote is tough like braciole meat. I sent a Facebook message to Sakara, maybe to make a trick and try to submit Cote when he is expecting boxing. This is happening in French Canada and Cote is very hard, almost impossible to finish standing, so Alessio should use that BJJ BB and don't let the judges screw him.
11/14/12 8:03 AM
Bobby Lupo
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Alessio is such a nice guy, always respectful to his opponents. I wish maybe he would have dislike for someone. That might help him. He trains with Lombard every day, Hector's attiude should rub off on him.
11/14/12 8:51 AM
spliff
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

hes a fucking lemon

11/14/12 9:34 AM
Mayhem13
222 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

spliff -

hes a fucking lemon

Good, cause he is gonna be leaving a sour taste in Cotes mouth when he starches him. Phone Post
11/14/12 9:56 AM
joe canada
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cote is a horrible matchup for Sakara.

He has that raredim mak-esque quality to his punches. He just needs to touch your chin and it's done. There's no reason for a man off balance and on the back foot to be able to reach put and flip your light switch off, but that's exactly what he did to Kendall Grove, a man the UFC was trying to promote as the next big thing.

His fight v Drew McFederies was a statutory lesson in why you shouldn't trade with Cote.

Sakara may beat some guys who beat Cote, but Cotehas to be a massive favourite in this fight.
11/14/12 11:35 AM
UGCTT_Capnsavem
438 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DoomFarmer - Sakara will stay on the outside and out point Cote all night.

Also, you guys are idiots, Sakara has only been KO'd by the heaviest hitters in the division. No shame in it. Phone Post
plus, he engages. Phone Post
11/14/12 11:53 AM
BispingsBritishWrasslin
223 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dr Doom - Does it bother you that the only greasy wop you get to cheer for in the UFC can be knocked out by a feather?

stiff breeze rolls through the octagon and Sakara is out cold.
11/14/12 12:02 PM
deadlyonetwo3
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cote is not scared, and is probably going to KO Sakara.

I like Alessio.  Great guy, exciting fighter, excellent hands.... but Cote is a tough, tough guy. Very strong.  His game has improved tremendously and he has a jaw of steel. If it comes down to a bangout, which I fully expect.... I trust Cote's chin over Sakara's.  Sakara may be quicker and a touch more polished, but I think Cote will get him out of there in a great fight.

11/14/12 6:37 PM
Bobby Lupo

Alessio will not be KOd. He will not plant his feet and mindlessly slug away with Cote. I sent him an email.
11/14/12 6:50 PM
Bobby Lupo

Madone, if this video doesn't give you eye tears

11/14/12 7:42 PM
French Fries Malone
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

They're gonna trade in the pocket and the Italiano takes a nap Phone Post
11/14/12 8:11 PM
AbbottMary
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Im rooting for cote, just cause i like his style but i think sakara will defiantly need to focus on defense and picking his shots in this one. I think if he looks to brawl or stand and trade at any point it will end up badly for him.
11/14/12 8:11 PM
Sam9104
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Every fighter is scared to go in the cage and fist fight someone else. But seriously, it's their job, they have to do it in order to live.. If I were to get 20 millions to get my ass kicked by floyd mayweather in a boxing match, I would be scared shitless, nevertheless do it for the payday.
11/14/12 8:27 PM
ChaosOverkill
457 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HI CRE

11/14/12 8:30 PM
32Hunter
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Swamuel McSwamuelson - I enjoy watching Sakara, but he's going to sleep again.

This fight is like the least vs most durable chin at MW.

sadly that^, ioo.
11/14/12 9:35 PM
Bobby Lupo

They will all feel like silly gooses after Cote loses Phone Post
11/15/12 7:01 AM
Bobby Lupo

11/15/12 7:02 AM
Bobby Lupo

Sweating away kilograms

11/15/12 4:06 PM
Bobby Lupo

Mama mia, this weight cut:

Inizio porgendovi le scuse perché probabilmente non avete sentito la mia presenza ( anche se io ho sentito la vostra). Forse vi aspettavate più video nel blog, ma tra mille peripezie e imprevisti in preparazione ora arriva il fatidico momento. Rispetto a qualche anno fa ho più difficoltà a fare il peso, ma potete giurar ci ce la metterò tutta. E quando arriverò sulla bilancia mi sentirò come un marinaio che dall'alto della sua postazione vedrà il traguardo e griderà terraaaa. Se poi arriverò in terra un po' ammaccato, sconfitto o vincente non fa nulla. L'importante sarà esserci.
Grazie ancora e scusate se mi sono un po' isolato ma so che mi capirete. Grazie sempre del supporto.
Alessio Sakara

11/15/12 4:44 PM
Pat Giles

In b4 Sakara injury and or subsequent knockout. Phone Post
11/15/12 4:47 PM
Sardinian pride

Always a fan,always will be.. Forza Alessio .. Daje a romano!! Phone Post
11/15/12 5:01 PM
Sardinian pride

This is the translation. Start with excuses because you probably have not heard my presence (though I've heard yours). But you expect more videos in the blog, but a thousand adventures and unexpected in preparation now comes the fateful moment. Compared to a few years ago I have trouble making the weight, but you can swear we'll give it everything. And when I get on the scale I feel like a sailor from the top of his desk and cry terraaaa see the finish line. And if I get to the ground a little 'bruised, defeated or winning does nothing. The important thing is to be there. Thanks again and sorry if I'm a little 'alone but I know that you understand. Thanks always of the support. Phone Post
11/15/12 5:45 PM
Bobby Lupo

This seems like a really brutal weight cut. He has also been fairly quiet leading to this fight. He usually releases lots of Italian language video blogs and training clips for his fans, but this time there have been maybe hardly anything. 

SP, thanks for doing the translation. 

Forza Sakara Sempre!!!!!! Dai Cazzo!!!!!!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.